Whats rustling your jimmies?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've been flirting with someone in our marketing dept and we got to texting today about work. Her boss, the marketing manager, is an insufferable "Equity/Social Justice" type and over the course of 10 minutes, this girl tells me:
*Boss apologized and said she wasn't being considered for a team supervisor position because she was younger than 2 of the people she'd end up supervising
*Boss told her that she has 'a little joke' she always makes in interviews, about Trump, just so she can figure out if an applicant voted for Trump and then throw their resume in the garbage
*Boss told her that her friend probably wasn't going to be considered for an open position because she's white and they really need to work on diversity in the marketing department

I'll have a convert by 4th of July, I'm betting.
This girl told me yesterday that her boss "Punishes people by taking away the work they like to do". IE - Doing "Graphics" work is what they all like, so she will keep someone from being assigned any graphics work if that person is pissing her off

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This girl told me yesterday that her boss "Punishes people by taking away the work they like to do". IE - Doing "Graphics" work is what they all like, so she will keep someone from being assigned any graphics work if that person is pissing her off

How is that cunt still in charge?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So? Someone has to do the shitty deliverables, everyone can't just do the 'fun' stuff.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
So? Someone has to do the shitty deliverables, everyone can't just do the 'fun' stuff.
They had kind of a random system before that would result in all of them getting a mix of the "fun" (graphics) and "shitty" (proposals) work.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Well once you know that, you can play her.

Oh no missus. Please don't throw me in that briar patch!

Fucker

Log Wizard
I know a guy who runs the family business. He give the shittiest jobs to the two shithead brothers and has been doing it for a long time. His niece gets shit work, too. I've seen her shoveling snow in cold assed weather and sometimes out front digging a drainage channel. He doesn't take any shit off of anyone at all. I was with him once in his snow plow. Drive past his niece while she was shoveling snow and he honked at her.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I know a guy who runs the family business. He give the shittiest jobs to the two shithead brothers and has been doing it for a long time. His niece gets shit work, too. I've seen her shoveling snow in cold assed weather and sometimes out front digging a drainage channel. He doesn't take any shit off of anyone at all. I was with him once in his snow plow. Drive past his niece while she was shoveling snow and he honked at her.
I think I'd have less of a problem with a blunt, asshole of a man doing it to his family members than this lady at work. She's fake-nice to the max and all this shit she does is like cloak and dagger, 2-faced shit.

She's also the one that tried to get me to change the name of the drone program because "Unmanned" is gendered language. I won that fight by saying "We use the same language as the FAA and we're going to continue doing so".....but now the FAA is on the cusp of changing it too.

She also tried to correct me during a conference call one day when I said "homeless". She said something like "I know it seems like an insignificant distinction, but let's all try to say 'unhoused' and avoid the stigma of the outdated terms".

I said "I'm really tired of people in your department trying to inject your opinions into the way we wield the English language. I'm capable of speaking English all on my own and I'm perfectly happy to let you speak the way you want as well". Everyone laughed except for her and now she and I rarely work on the same projects together.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm always impressed when people your age can use a computer

Listen here punk. I was in the first generation of people to actually use a goddamn computer. I took programming in high school and after about a month the teacher was coming to me for answers. Other students inevitably started skipping her and came directly to me and she politely asked me to keep her in the loop on all those requests so she could learn the answers too. Do you have any idea how much pussy that got me?

None. Not even a whiff.

Last edited:
  • 9Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 12 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Listen here punk. I was in the first generation of people to actually use a goddamn computer. I took programming in high school and after about a month the teacher was coming to me for answers. Other students inevitable started skipping her and came directly to me and she politely asked me to keep her in the loop on all those requests so she could learn the answers too. Do you have any idea how much pussy that got me?

None. Not even a whiff.
Easy, Easy there Grandpa. I'm just joshin' ya. Better go swap out the AAA in your ticker before you let loose another 3-line rant. Toss another volley my way after you have yourself some pudding and a nap.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
First I fucking know I have no right to bitch because I procrastinated.
Fuck procrastinating

I just failed my class

Hard deadline 11:59 pm

I finished by 11:57

All I needed was screenshot
And it went like this

Go away misspelling squiggle!
fuck ok, ill click presentation mode to get rid of it
OMG - GO AWAY "Esc to close full screen"

Where the fuck is my prompt? Greenshot has been working all night

GDI - extended display - Turn on TV - WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG TO TURN ON TV? - TV is straight green. no menu. Right click Desktop. Display Settings. Duplicate Display. Greenshot pops up. Save as.

Word, why are you black screen. why aren't you loaded, I just had you up. I didn't close you. Another window was BRIEFLY over you. ok. paste. save.

Email. WTF access denied? Wrong account. ARG. log into account. Oh yeah! submissions for this one assignment isn't through email like the others. Log into Canvas. Authentication!
Open Email. wait for code. refresh refresh refresh. copy. fat palmed the laptop slide cursor around thing! didn't copy. ok copied. pasted. come on canvas. click. module. collapsed! uncollapse! nested?! uncollapse those!! Click. Where is submit?? Locked? Time?! 12:00...GDI

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Easy, Easy there Grandpa. I'm just joshin' ya. Better go swap out the AAA in your ticker before you let loose another 3-line rant. Toss another volley my way after you have yourself some pudding and a nap.
You have pudding?
Went shopping the other day, was going to stock up my monthly supply of pudding...I allow myself sugar free pudding on Sundays only. No pistachio, no butterscotch (my favorite), No banana cream, no coconut cream, no chocolate or chocolate fudge. The ONLY pudding they had is stock was Vanilla and it wasnt even sugar free. I have gone from a junk food junkie (seriously I could finish a 12 pack of pepsi in a day) to only allowing my self one sugar free dessert a week and I cant even get it now. God damn I fucking hate Joe god damned Biden!

Last edited:
  • 1Harrow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You have pudding?
Went shopping the other day, was going to stock up my monthly supply of pudding...I allow myself sugar free pudding on Sundays only. No pistachio, no butterscotch (my favorite), No banana cream, no coconut cream, no chocolate or chocolate fudge. The ONLY pudding they had is stock was Vanilla and it wasnt even sugar free. I have gone from a junk food junkie (seriously I could finish a 12 pack of pepsi in a day) to only allowing my self one sugar free dessert a week and I cant even get it now. God damn I fucking hate Joe god damned Biden!
It sounds like you have become diabetes incarnate

• 1Harrow

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You have pudding?

One dessert a week and it has to be sugar free...are you trying to lose weight fast or something?

I'm a mix of rustled and amused when I see people order a shit ton of greasy fast food then get a....diet coke. That sugar free shit will mess with you!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Woke up with what appears to be a few mosquitoe bites, one of them the size of a fucking bee sting.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
One dessert a week and it has to be sugar free...are you trying to lose weight fast or something?

I'm a mix of rustled and amused when I see people order a shit ton of greasy fast food then get a....diet coke. That sugar free shit will mess with you!
Drinking full sugar soda is as refreshing as taking a big gulp of maple syrup. Diet coke is the best soda there is.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Drinking full sugar soda is as refreshing as taking a big gulp of maple syrup. Diet coke is the best soda there is.

All soda is garbage, tastes bad, and is bad for you. The ONLY exceptions are tonic (with gin) and maybe a lazy rum/whiskey & coke when you're mostly tasting the alcohol. Otherwise, soda is for the feeble-minded.

71424055.jpg

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
All soda is garbage, tastes bad, and is bad for you. The ONLY exceptions are tonic (with gin) and maybe a lazy rum/whiskey & coke when you're mostly tasting the alcohol. Otherwise, soda is for the feeble-minded.

71424055.jpg
I try to be all open minded and shit, but then someone goes and suggests putting fucking soda in your whiskey

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users