Whats rustling your jimmies?

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People I THOUGHT would know. Some IT engineers. Couple directors. My "smart" friends.
Wait, real humans with real jobs in the US don't know how many states there are? Most of the other wouldn't be that surprising even if rustling, but how many fucking states there are? o_O

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tossing and turning awake for 5 hours trying to nap for a night shift to no avail. maybe one of the passing homeless can sell me a bump of meth to stay up.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My mother was looking at something on YouTube, that asked very basic questions that people should know. So she asked me, and I looked at her like she was crazy. Like who wouldn't know these questions/answers. We bet, and I lost 25 bucks.

I could ask ANY 10 people, and she bet me less than half would know ANY of answers. Like I said...I lost. 2 people got even ONE question correct.

1. How many states are there?
2. How many stars are on the flag? What do they represent?
3. Name the three branches of government.
4. How many stripes are on the flag? What do they represent.
5. What is a commonwealth?
6. Who is the current Speaker of the house for the United States?
7. Serious/Dumb question. Who was president of the United States for World War THREE.

Wait, what is #7? World War III? What?

I got all the other ones, easy as hell. Like how does someone not know "50 states" at least?

Tossing and turning awake for 5 hours trying to nap for a night shift to no avail. maybe one of the passing homeless can sell me a bump of meth to stay up.

I deal with that almost every night. I think I sleep about four hours on average.

I keep a stock of a whole lotta drugs for emergencies. More than a few times I've needed a methampetamine bump (aka adderall) because my sleep schedule screwed me over.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Things rustling my jimmies:

1) All the fucking crime, it's to the point that I barely go out at night and I live in one of the less-deadly areas

2) Groceries costing me $45 today for a gallon of milk, 5x canned goods, some seafood salad, a pack of hot dogs, relish, and buns. How in the blue hell does that come out to $45?

3) Gas costing me $12 just to drive into town and back, I measured it out. Something I used to not even think about is now "man, I drove into town 8 times this week, this is gonna add up"

4) Media outlets that Can't. Stop. Fuckin'. Lying. Usually by omission, which according to Jean-Luc Picard IS STILL A LIE

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Things rustling my jimmies:

1) All the fucking crime, it's to the point that I barely go out at night and I live in one of the less-deadly areas

2) Groceries costing me $45 today for a gallon of milk, 5x canned goods, some seafood salad, a pack of hot dogs, relish, and buns. How in the blue hell does that come out to $45?

3) Gas costing me $12 just to drive into town and back, I measured it out. Something I used to not even think about is now "man, I drove into town 8 times this week, this is gonna add up"

4) Media outlets that Can't. Stop. Fuckin'. Lying. Usually by omission, which according to Jean-Luc Picard IS STILL A LIE

1. I refuse to live like that man. But I feel you.
2. I bought two bags of groceries. 70 dollars. Meats and fruits are crazy now. How the fuck are APPLES three dollars a pound?
3. I own an eight cylinder Benz. Must use premium. My next car will be a four cylinder fuckin' go cart.
4. You just can't follow it man. Especially the politics. I stopped a decade ago. I do "research" when the candidates come up for re-election, or local shit I care about is up for vote.

Stay strong!

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wait, what is #7? World War III? What?

I got all the other ones, easy as hell. Like how does someone not know "50 states" at least?

We haven't had WW3. At least you are like "WTF are you talking about Brahma"?!

Everyone says 52. Then tries to throw DC and PR in there.

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Public bathroom locked
knock on door, no answer
Is bathroom public? Does it need a key?
Ask front attendant. Nope. Should be unlocked.
Return.
Still locked.
Still no answer.

This social contract breaking mf, just answer. "Occupied" will suffice. Last thing somebody who needs to bio needs is uncertainty with extra steps

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Public bathroom locked
knock on door, no answer
Is bathroom public? Does it need a key?
Ask front attendant. Nope. Should be unlocked.
Return.
Still locked.
Still no answer.

This social contract breaking mf, just answer. "Occupied" will suffice. Last thing somebody who needs to bio needs is uncertainty with extra steps
Let the junkies shoot up in there in peace

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Knocked my cell phone off my desk and it cracked the screen. On the one hand it doesn't rustle me all that much as it's over 5 years old so whatever. Battery has taken a noticeable hit in the past year more than time for a new one.

On the other hand it's a note 8 with that retarded ever so slightly curved screen which is the dumbest fucking feature ever that served zero purpose other than to frustrate me the entire time I've used this phone and now as a final fuck you it was probably the weak point resulting in the crack.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

got logged out of google late last night on pc. phone was dead and charging, laptop was packed up. used to could just click on recovery option and it would send code to backup email. now it was sending the code to the email i was logged out of.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait, real humans with real jobs in the US don't know how many states there are? Most of the other wouldn't be that surprising even if rustling, but how many fucking states there are? o_O
0 thought there were something like 56 or 59. I know we're talking about citizens, so he doesn't count. But citizens voted for the idiot.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Came from the eye doctor. (FUCK ALL YOU ALL IN ADVANCE)!

My trial contacts I have been wearing for a week... I ripped them for BOTH eyes. I tried to tell them that it was it was irritating me from jump. They said I needed to get used to them.

They also charged me 200 bucks for TRAINING on how to put them in and take them out. WTF isn't this covered by my insurance?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

My trial contacts I have been wearing for a week... I ripped them for BOTH eyes. I tried to tell them that it was it was irritating me from jump. They said I needed to get used to them.

They also charged me 200 bucks for TRAINING on how to put them in and take them out. WTF isn't this covered by my insurance?
Cat Eyes GIF by Family Guy

Just get the lense replacement and / or lasik/smile, Brahma Brahma
Edited for clarity

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Unidin

Molten Core Raider

No and it's bullshit. I've been wearing contacts for 20+ years and still get charged for "fittings". I've worn the same damn contacts for like 10 years. They fit. Assholes.

• 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard

I've been wearing glasses all my life. Was 20/30, 20/35. Can't see shit....although 20/25 and 20/20 now. Getting old is weird. My dad was 20/5 in both eyes for most of his adult life.

I dated a girl in college whose nickname was Mags. Short for Magoo. 20/2000 vision and her glasses were quite heavy.

GF wears glasses every know and then and I hate it when she does...she never cleans them and it triggers me a lot. Not kinda dirty, but smudged with Crisco dirty.

I moved to small town Wisconsin recently, and the air was so clean it actually made me momentarily cross-eyed.

My sister has 20/10 vision and naturally perfect teeth. Makes me sick.

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Just finished my "trainings" at work. TIL...

If BILLY wants to be recognized as HER. And corrects me on it. I must recognize HIM as HER. I can be taken to HR for harassment by continuing to call HIM fuckin HIM.

HTF does that even make sense?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just finished my "trainings" at work. TIL...

If BILLY wants to be recognized as HER. And corrects me on it. I must recognize HIM as HER. I can be taken to HR for harassment by continuing to call HIM fuckin HIM.

HTF does that even make sense?
I have several people at my work that go by their legal middle name instead of their first name. If I know that and go out of my way to address them by their first name I’m just being a dick for no reason.

• 1WTF

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I have a relatively common first name that has 2 main ways to spell it. My way, which is historically correct for hundreds of years, and a faggot way that retards spell it. Not my name but imagine for a moment "John" vs "jon" or "Mark" vs "marc"

Now my name is mispelled by retards often, in emails, on forms, whatever. When i tell someone my name and they write it down, about half the time they spell it incorrectly. Since its somewhat of a pet peeve of mine, i usually spell it out for them as they are writing and even then, they still mispell it. Then act shocked like "oh you said..." yes bitch, fucking listen next time. If someone is spelling something out for you it means they judge you to be too retarded to handle it on your own, so fucking pay attention. Even people who reply to my email, who can clearly read the name, will mispell it when they address me in email.

But whatever. Its an easy way to instantly identify idiots.

So im at the dmv yesterday updating my tag. Lady requires 2 forms of ID and my car title. She holds in her hands 3 separate pieces of identifying paperwork with my name spelled out prominently, and she still mispells my name on the form she hands me to sign. Then she huffs and puffs about having to "redo" the form likes its my fucking fault that you can't read?

Bitch I have a super common american name, you're the dumbass who trying to spell it by memory or how it sounds you dumb fuck. If you can't handle "John" how the fuck do you deal with all the shaniquas and durka durkas you deal with on a daily basis? No fucking wonder you work at the dmv.

Edit: this was a little old white lady. I realize thats why it rustles me. If it were a shaniqua i would expect her to be retarded and not understand why it was her fault she had to redo the paperwork, she fucked up.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I have several people at my work that go by their legal middle name instead of their first name. If I know that and go out of my way to address them by their first name I’m just being a dick for no reason.
Names are individual by definition and serve a different functionality than pronouns. This is a strawman.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users