Whats rustling your jimmies?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Bought a new stovetop. Since when does the goddamn power cord count as something extra you have to buy? o_O

• 3Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

Was starting to get chilly for a bit, then the weather suddenly turned back warm. Holy shit, there is a goddamn swarm of bullshit all over my house. I just killed almost 40 of these asshole lantern flies, and the second I do, two more just show the fuck up. Fuckers are bumping into me on their way to my damn porch. Not to mention all the fucking stink bugs everywhere that I can’t kill because apparently it just attracts more.

I have orbweavers all over my damn house, but do I see a single asshole caught in a web? Nope. Most useless bitches on the planet right now.

still remember when stink bugs 1st showed up, local news had a story, "they can no survive long in this area and will probably be gone after this season" that was like 6 years ago. they have been reduced in numbers, rare to see more than 4 or 5 at a time.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Catalytic converter thieves need to have AR-10s shoved up their asses and their bodies used as suppressors. Mom and a lot of people who where she does had theirs stolen last night.

Also fucking ac man. The replacement blower motor I got and installed for my ac last month decided to shit again. Thank fucking god though it was just the control board and I was able to replace it using the one from my old dead motor.
1665191569076.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Amex and their shitty offers they keep sending out. "Get $25 back when you spend $100 at some restaurant that is not even in your state"

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My mother was looking at something on YouTube, that asked very basic questions that people should know. So she asked me, and I looked at her like she was crazy. Like who wouldn't know these questions/answers. We bet, and I lost 25 bucks.

I could ask ANY 10 people, and she bet me less than half would know ANY of answers. Like I said...I lost. 2 people got even ONE question correct.

1. How many states are there?
2. How many stars are on the flag? What do they represent?
3. Name the three branches of government.
4. How many stripes are on the flag? What do they represent.
5. What is a commonwealth?
6. Who is the current Speaker of the house for the United States?
7. Serious/Dumb question. Who was president of the United States for World War THREE.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My mother was looking at something on YouTube, that asked very basic questions that people should know. So she asked me, and I looked at her like she was crazy. Like who wouldn't know these questions/answers. We bet, and I lost 25 bucks.

I could ask ANY 10 people, and she bet me less than half would know ANY of answers. Like I said...I lost. 2 people got even ONE question correct.

7. Serious/Dumb question. Who was president of the United States for World War THREE.

I got them all but number 4. What do I win?

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I don't understand. You didn't know these or was this a jimmy kimmel man on the street bit?
Assuming you are talking about the US right now.

1. 50
2. 50, one for each state
3. Legislative pedophiles, executive pedophiles, judicial pedophiles.
4. 13 one for each original colony. There's also some meaning to the colors. Red was for the blood shed and I don't remember what white was for.
5. Don't know this. Just another name for a government as far as I'm concerned. Tyranny with different window dressing. I've never lived in one so I don't know what they pretend to do different.
6. Nancy the lizzard person pelosi.
7. I'm betting her last name will be Bush, Clinton, or Cheney.

• 1Edgelord

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't understand. You didn't know these or was this a jimmy kimmel man on the street bit?
Assuming you are talking about the US right now.

1. 50
2. 50, one for each state
3. Legislative pedophiles, executive pedophiles, judicial pedophiles.
4. 13 one for each original colony. There's also some meaning to the colors. Red was for the blood shed and I don't remember what white was for.
5. Don't know this. Just another name for a government as far as I'm concerned. Tyranny with different window dressing. I've never lived in one so I don't know what they pretend to do different.
6. Nancy the lizzard person pelosi.
7. I'm betting her last name will be Bush, Clinton, or Cheney.

I'm not sure what ma dukes was looking at to ask me these questions. I assumed YouTube.

I went to an exam school Massachusetts's. They drilled this shit into your head ad nauseum. Hence I made the bet that everyone would know these, not knowing this wasn't common knowledge. You REALLY should know some basic shit if allowed to vote IMO.

Commonwealth is just another word for state. The word commonwealth is used for said states in The Constitution. It makes us Massholes feel very special.

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I went to an exam school Massachusetts's. They drilled this shit into your head ad nauseum. Hence I made the bet that everyone would know these, not knowing this wasn't common knowledge.
Who did you ask though?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I actually missed one. It asked what year the constitution was written and I said 1776.

womp womp womp