Whats rustling your jimmies?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
At least three quarters of cars on the road are black/white/gray and it's depressing, not only because of the lack of color, but also the lack of imagination and individuality rampant these days. Too many god damn sheep.

That's funny. I swear half the cars on my street are that pastel bluish color that I can't stand.

image_2023-05-26_154919674.png

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
That's funny. I swear half the cars on my street are that pastel bluish color that I can't stand.

View attachment 475181

Mine's white 1) it was included 2) Nothing goes better with the all white interior :p

Speaking of that blue, what's with the similar shiny grey color that all new cars seem to be lately?

Fucker

Log Wizard
At least three quarters of cars on the road are black/white/gray and it's depressing, not only because of the lack of color, but also the lack of imagination and individuality rampant these days. Too many god damn sheep.
Or interiors. Some shade of black, usually black. Sometimes with a shade of gray, usually gray.

This type of luxury and opulence simply cannot be purchased today at any price:

1983-cadillac-coupe-deville-red-velour-interior-004-230061121.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Or interiors. Some shade of black, usually black. Sometimes with a shade of gray, usually gray.

This type of luxury and opulence simply cannot be purchased today at any price:

View attachment 475185
I dunno G. I went out of my way to make sure the interior of my caddy was wood trim and kona brown leather everywhere. (Smelled like a newly oiled baseball mitt when I got it... *chefskiss*)

As for rustling my jimmies? This week, en whole. Monday started off with a blowout on a runflat on the aforementioned caddy, managed to hobble to the tire shop (thanks to runflat..) Getting out of car phone was in my hand and the seat belt whipped around at the right angle to pop the phone out.. to the pavement, and cracked.... Drop off car, will pick it up tomorrow. Feeling some soreness in my leg. inside of left thigh swollen a little. Wake up Tuesday with what looks like a golf ball+ sized dome inside my leg and an apparent cyst/abcess in my leg. Which no doctor seems to have time this week to see me for. SO I'm stuck in pain until Tuesday.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I dunno G. I went out of my way to make sure the interior of my caddy was wood trim and kona brown leather everywhere. (Smelled like a newly oiled baseball mitt when I got it... *chefskiss*)

As for rustling my jimmies? This week, en whole. Monday started off with a blowout on a runflat on the aforementioned caddy, managed to hobble to the tire shop (thanks to runflat..) Getting out of car phone was in my hand and the seat belt whipped around at the right angle to pop the phone out.. to the pavement, and cracked.... Drop off car, will pick it up tomorrow. Feeling some soreness in my leg. inside of left thigh swollen a little. Wake up Tuesday with what looks like a golf ball+ sized dome inside my leg and an apparent cyst/abcess in my leg. Which no doctor seems to have time this week to see me for. SO I'm stuck in pain until Tuesday.
Also forgot these nuggets...

Deal I've been working on for 2 years at work which needs to close by July to get my maximum pay on it now looks like it's gone from a lock to around 50/50 of closing in July.

And the crew that was supposed to be working on my house this week all had to delay a week because of a project in front of mine pushed schedules back.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Saw a Family of ducks trying to cross the road.

Mama got crushed by a big van. I drove by later and didn’t see any dead ducklings so I hope someone rescued them at least.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Saw a Family of ducks trying to cross the road.

Mama got crushed by a big van. I drove by later and didn’t see any dead ducklings so I hope someone rescued them at least.

FreeDucks.jpg

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I have zero mosquitos, bought a $300 Chinese fogger and some Proflex, I spray every 6 weeks.
Talked to the work exterminator about chemicals you can buy that they use, he mentioned those "cheap" 300$ sprayers. Said normal sprayers don't work since it's a thicker chemical

Any good source other than Amazon? Going to get suspend or something for around the house.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Talked to the work exterminator about chemicals you can buy that they use, he mentioned those "cheap" 300$ sprayers. Said normal sprayers don't work since it's a thicker chemical

Any good source other than Amazon? Going to get suspend or something for around the house.
Don't suppose a HVLP sprayer would work in a pinch, for home use? You could pick one of those up for about $40