72 lemans gt sport convertible, guy in PA went to the grocery store
zgxatbjnxumb1.jpg

• 6Rustled
  • 2WTF
  • 2RAGE
Reactions: 12 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can no longer watch YT with UBlock installed, unless they develop a way around this bullshit.

kjhlkjhlkjh.jpg

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Odd. I am running both uBlock origin and ABP, and don't see that.

• 2Solidarity

Goatface

I can no longer watch YT with UBlock installed, unless they develop a way around this bullshit.

View attachment 489995
it still works for me. there is a thread on reddit about how to try to fix it from the ublock team. what i gather, reset to factory defaults and update filters. seems to be a back and forth fight with youtube

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it still works for me. there is a thread on reddit about how to try to fix it from the ublock team. what i gather, reset to factory defaults and update filters. seems to be a back and forth fight with youtube

Tried all that and didn't work =(

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Generally, people who buy houses in areas they don't like.

E.g. house right on road, rural route with 55mph speed limit. Puts out "slow people children live here". Bitch you bought a house on a highway.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Solidarity

Goatface

Generally, people who buy houses in areas they don't like.

E.g. house right on road, rural route with 55mph speed limit. Puts out "slow people children live here". Bitch you bought a house on a highway.

lived in 2 places that had popular live music clubs shut down when someone moved in and sued. one of them was mostly acoustic and been there for like 50 years.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just got back from my sister's wedding in middle America. Her and her husband are both military aviators and all of their friends are too. I spent half a day drinking with a bunch of line-dancing bridesmaids that want to bomb Chinese carriers and think the CIA planned the Ukraine war. Then I get home and my girlfriend is mad at me because I don't appreciate New York's housing policies or something.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Going to try to explain this because I'm not entirely how or FUCKING why it happens but here we go...

My wife, Karen, yes, that's really her name and yes I relentlessly make fun of her for it. Anyway, she has type 2 diabetes that she got with her 3rd kid.

She's currently in the ICU after violently throwing up blood and pissing all over self as her body started shutting down.

This happened within hours of taking her new medicine that she injects once a week.
I'm almost 100% positive this medication is what almost killed her because THE FUCKING INSURANCE OVER WROTE THE DOCTOR and said she needed to be on this cheaper shit.

How in the actual fuck are insurance companies allowed to override a doctor? Not only override the doctors prescription but he (doctor) also can't do anything about that.... what the fucking fuck?!?

• 2WTF
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Going to try to explain this because I'm not entirely how or FUCKING why it happens but here we go...

My wife, Karen, yes, that's really her name and yes I relentlessly make fun of her for it. Anyway, she has type 2 diabetes that she got with her 3rd kid.

She's currently in the ICU after violently throwing up blood and pissing all over self as her body started shutting down.

This happened within hours of taking her new medicine that she injects once a week.
I'm almost 100% positive this medication is what almost killed her because THE FUCKING INSURANCE OVER WROTE THE DOCTOR and said she needed to be on this cheaper shit.

How in the actual fuck are insurance companies allowed to override a doctor? Not only override the doctors prescription but he (doctor) also can't do anything about that.... what the fucking fuck?!?
Don't use insurance, pay out of pocket for whatever medicine you want or they will control it and you have no say.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Lawsuit

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

What was the medication she was supposed to be on and what did they give her as a generic?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't use insurance, pay out of pocket for whatever medicine you want or they will control it and you have no say.
Much as it pisses me off, this. Had a few times where I needed a CT done, insurance went "Nope, need to go through these other things first" so I wound up asking the clinic what it would cost out of pocket and got back "Hundred bucks?", here you go, CT that day.

Insurance companies should be downsized by roughly 90% and streamlined into actual functioning useful things

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She uses 3. Ozempic, farxiga(sp?), Riomet. They changed her Riomet to Metformin.
Is she using Ozempic because she actually needs it for diabetes or is she using it as the fabulous weight loss side effect? I ask because Oze and its knock-offs cause some serious vomit issues. Riomet/Metformin are diabetes drugs so I am assuming this is the reason? They do have an interaction warning if she is Type 1 diabetes and not type 2.

"Ozempic and metformin are only to be used in the treatment of Type 2 diabetes. They cannot be used for Type 1 diabetes. Metformin should not be used in patients with metabolic acidosis."

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
She uses 3. Ozempic, farxiga(sp?), Riomet. They changed her Riomet to Metformin.
Riomet is just the brand name for metformin. Unless it was a weird batch or some kind of janky generic that isn't actually metformin, I'd look for another cause.

As pointed out though Ozempic is known to cause nausea issues so I'd look at that. She's on quite a cocktail of diabetes drugs so I'd hit your endocrinologist back.

• 2Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Is she using Ozempic because she actually needs it for diabetes or is she using it as the fabulous weight loss side effect? I ask because Oze and its knock-offs cause some serious vomit issues. Riomet/Metformin are diabetes drugs so I am assuming this is the reason? They do have an interaction warning if she is Type 1 diabetes and not type 2.

"Ozempic and metformin are only to be used in the treatment of Type 2 diabetes. They cannot be used for Type 1 diabetes. Metformin should not be used in patients with metabolic acidosis."
She actually uses it for diabetes. It does fuck all for weight loss for her.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers