Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Motherfucker who shows up 1hour late in the morning, take 90min lunch brakes and leave 30min early. Rustled jimmies already, but he also has to nerve to come to me and try to dump work on my desk because somehow he doesnt have enough time in his day to do it all.
He probably noticed on his way out to a smoke break that you had time to browse rerolled.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the guy making this graphic should be on welfare too:

_h353_w628_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg
This rustles; welfare needs to be abolished. It's just abused by the vast majority on in, creating dependency on the system and used to buy votes so those in power, stay in power - which is another rustle; political parties exist for themselves, not America.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like to have tabs open. I open tabs from my emails and from my links. I knock out a few each session and leave the rest for my next break from life. My houseguests/mates/somebody keeps closing them when they use my computer.
I even minimized mine and opened up a new window for them to browse when they asked to use the computer.

First time was annoying. I told them not to do it. It turned out to be Mom, and she doesn't know. But then my cousin. And now my Dad. stop it. and log out of your facebook/emails before you leave.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think when he said "mates" he meant friends visiting.

People who misspell words in online games, when it only saves them 1 keystroke "cum here" "ware to?" "sum over there"

Malice_sl

shitlord
I think when he said "mates" he meant friends visiting.

People who misspell words in online games, when it only saves them 1 keystroke "cum here" "ware to?" "sum over there"
On that note, people in WoW/EQ who said "Shammy" instead of "Shaman." Exact same number of fucking keys.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
He probably noticed on his way out to a smoke break that you had time to browse rerolled.
Yeah, he saw me at 7 in the morning, when I was finishing my cup of coffee in my living room. When I'm at work, I work. Crazy concept.

Which reminds me of another jimmies rustler: wastes of skins who spend their day chatting with the person next door, on their phone or random fucking websites on their work station. I'm generally all for unions, but the shit I'm seeing since I started working here is driving me fucking bonkers.

was quoted $1400 for a root canal. i havent yet followed up with the dentist..and yesterday received a letter showing a strike through on the $1400 and a new price of $999.

Note to self, being lazy saved me $400.