Whats rustling your jimmies?

Nuttin_sl

shitlord
Fat people on electrical bicycles annoy the shit out of me, especially the ones who eat on it while they are biking to the next hamburger stop.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
When the ice cream machine "isn't working" at a fast food place.

Fuck you, you lazy fucks.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Today I'm rustled that every kid at the high school my girlfriend works at is getting a brand new iPad. Fucking kids these days...
Are you kidding me without ipads kids wouldnt be able to understand calculus or learn history any further than the great recession!

lurker

Vyemm Raider
Dear lurker,

Someone has tried to log into your account on Rerolled with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 199.68.196.124

All the best,
Rerolled

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wasted a bunch of time trying to figure out why I couldn't get my desktop to upgrade to windows 10 only to eventually find out that it wasn't considered up to date until I installed IE 11. Why the fuck is that necessary? All it's used for is to download chrome.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
^ same damn problem, ended up dling windows 10 separately and installing it. It has been trying to update IE for 2 years.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
My problem was it wasn't even trying to update it from 10 to 11 at all. I had to download the update and manually install it.

Jateff_sl

shitlord
what really rustles my jimmies? get to the bathroom and sit on the toilet (finally quiet time away from everything and everyone. relax go to pull out my phone and I forgot the phone somewhere else... so now I have to poop fast so im not bored... FML

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
People who can't defend the actions or ideologies of their own political party without attacking what they believe to be the opposite of their political party.

"The Republicans did X, Y, and Z??? Oh... well... uhm... The DEMOCRATS did A, B, and C."
"You don't like what president Obama did about this/that/the other? Well, when BUSH was president he [insert some heinous accusation]."

If you can explain your politics and defend them, more power to you. You're not an idiot.

If all you can do is blindly lash out, then just admit that your political views are probably horrible and look for better ones.

On social media, I pointed out that Ted Cruz... who's trying to make a big deal about grass roots support... took campaign money from Wall Street firms. One of Cruz's supporters chimes in with, "OH YEAH!? WELL SO DID OBAMA!" And I could think was... "Your 'defense' against my accusation is to tell me that the guy you support behaves like the guy you hate?" And I've seen the shit on the liberal side too. "Obama hasn't closed GITMO? Well... uhm... BUSH OPENED IT!"

Fuck you.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
When I'm watching the evening news and the days politics news comes on, I will change channel, done watching the news.

If there's some other news story that I am waiting for, I might keep it on, but will mute the TV.

Because here in Australia the situation is made worse because voting is mandatory. If you don't vote on election day you'll get a fine. What this results in is elections are decided by dumb-asses and people who care the least.

To explain:

When it comes to voting, if you're clued in / smart then you should know what side of the political fence best represents your views / values / financial situation.

Those voters are kinda locked in. But with the mandatory voting you get a big mass of people in the middle who have to vote, but don't really know about politics or give a shit about anything like that. Their vote is swayed by whatever 'hot topic' or catch phrase or sweet budget promise a political party throws around, or the media latch onto. And the politicians know this, know that the next election is decided by people who are only voting to avoid a fine.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Pulled up to a fast food place with 2 ordering lanes. Theres 1 car in each, so I randomly pick one. Goddamn person was so slow that 3 more people pulled up in the other lane, ordered, and pulled forward before the lady in front of me finished.

I wanted to get out of my car and fucking stab her.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I get all dressed to go for a run, get about 5 minutes from my house and it just starts pouring out of nowhere.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When I'm watching the evening news and the days politics news comes on, I will change channel, done watching the news.

If there's some other news story that I am waiting for, I might keep it on, but will mute the TV.

Because here in Australia the situation is made worse because voting is mandatory. If you don't vote on election day you'll get a fine. What this results in is elections are decided by dumb-asses and people who care the least.

To explain:

When it comes to voting, if you're clued in / smart then you should know what side of the political fence best represents your views / values / financial situation.

Those voters are kinda locked in. But with the mandatory voting you get a big mass of people in the middle who have to vote, but don't really know about politics or give a shit about anything like that. Their vote is swayed by whatever 'hot topic' or catch phrase or sweet budget promise a political party throws around, or the media latch onto. And the politicians know this, know that the next election is decided by people who are only voting to avoid a fine.
Lol wat? You get fined for not voting?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, Australia has mandatory voting. A few other places have it too. It assures that democracy is more representative of the population, but much of the population gives no fucks, so it's a mixed blessing. I'd love to see studies on the effect over time.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dr. Red Duke passed away today at age 86.

Iconic Houston surgeon, Dr. James Duke, passes away | abc13.com

Among other stuff he's responsible in part for life flight. Pretty down to earth guy. Used to be on the news here every week with a short segment.

082515-ktrk-duke-body.jpg

While at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, Dr. Duke was on call after President John F. Kennedy was shot. He also took care of Texas Gov. John Connally, who was shot at the same time.