Whats rustling your jimmies?

BF3 servers with shitty ass fucking auto admin.
ADMIN: Username Big Phoenix, you have just been issued your FIRST WARNING for a LANGUAGE VIOLATION in the =LKC= Server. Two more infractions and you will be autobanned for 48 hours. To repeal perma-bans please visit: www. nobody visits our clans website unless repealing bans.com

my direct boss is too high up in the co. to appreciate the work i produce. too disconnected, and too occupied with delegation to review what's been produced.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Itzena's typewriter signature that always has something gay typed on it. That shit rustles my jimmies more than Araysar's FOH avatar.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
ADMIN: Username Big Phoenix, you have just been issued your FIRST WARNING for a LANGUAGE VIOLATION in the =LKC= Server. Two more infractions and you will be autobanned for 48 hours. To repeal perma-bans please visit: www. nobody visits our clans website unless repealing bans.com
Haha ive been banned from a few servers for idiotic language violations, that shit is king jimmy rustler status in a game like BF3.

I pretty much only play on cmw servers which i thought where cool until today. Was killed by a literal hacker(dude instant headshots me from a mile away while im flying the little bird with a g36 using a reddot) so I start a vote to ban him and tell everyone xyz is hacking. After telling people to vote twice I get kicked for "hackusations".

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Let me tell you what really rustles my jimmies. This is my friend Haylee 24 yrs old.
On the left
rrr_img_36949.jpg

rrr_img_36950.jpg

rrr_img_36951.jpg

rrr_img_36952.jpg

And this is her 50 something year old BF on the right
rrr_img_36953.jpg

He owns a couple Harley Davidson shops and get the best cocaine.

<---Friend zoned because 70k a year wont buy dat ass

W4RH34D_sl

shitlord
Bro don't mean to rag on the hag you're hot for, but if she's dating for money, she's like 2 degrees away from being a prostitute.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Rustling my jimmies +1 on that pistol grip.

Also, enjoy witnessing hypergamy in action. But wait till she hits 30 and see how the cards fall then.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Let me tell you what really rustles my jimmies. This is my friend Haylee 24 yrs old.
On the left
rrr_img_36949.jpg

rrr_img_36950.jpg

rrr_img_36951.jpg

rrr_img_36952.jpg

And this is her 50 something year old BF on the right
rrr_img_36953.jpg

He owns a couple Harley Davidson shops and get the best cocaine.

<---Friend zoned because 70k a year wont buy dat ass
Your jimmies are rustled because you cant pull a high maintenance whore with a terrible tit job? If so youre rustling my jimmies.

Bitches at work who ask for my opinion on things (presentations, etc.) then blow it off 100% of the time with "well I really like it that way". Holy shit don't fucking ask for my opinion then fool.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Royal baby retards. I hope the baby and everyone who has mentioned it dies of aids, including myself for talking about it with my hate

Individuals that place their current year registration sticker wherever the hell they please on their licence plate. The sticker comes with instructions. Put it in the lower right corner. Substantial russlage whenever I'm behind someone who's plate is plastered with the last 8 years worth of stickers all over the damn thing.