Whats rustling your jimmies?

vGrade

Potato del Grande
The faces Stephen Dorff makes in those Blu commercials
rrr_img_37977.jpg

rrr_img_37978.jpg

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
people who parallel park across the street while someone has a moving truck in front of their home, the moving truck guy can't move with the ramp down and now no one can drive through the street

fuck you

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Steven Dorf is a midget.

DeNiro pisses on him with his smoking face.

tumblr_m30epwGluc1rtuceko1_500.gif

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
My dick hit the toilet bowl while shitting the other day at work, I was quite rustled but at the same time my Dick might have grown so I can't complain.

nuday

Golden Squire
Mrs Adebisi not backing the Adebisimobile into the driveway. I can always tell when she was the last person to use the minivan.

Mrs Adebisi not dumping her tea bags out of her cup and letting them dry to the bottom of the mug so I have to scrape them out while doing dishes.

Mrs Adebisi leaving the washcloths in the sink instead of putting them out to dry.

I guess if these are my only issues with Mrs Adebisi, then we're doing pretty good
tongue.png
Wait a minute.. things that spouses do that rustle jimmies are fair game?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait a minute.. things that spouses do that rustle jimmies are fair game?
Hmm, well I didn't know that either, I figured it was sort of, unspoken that it's everything. This is going to take a few hours, let me compile my notes....

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Having a company fly me all the way across the country for a job interview "with no expense spared" and then finding out the tickets are economy class.

hang-arounds @ firearm shops. these guys will always be over your shoulder acting as personal shopping assistants. get the fuck away from me.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Verizon's business model that apparently relies on offering you discounts that they never apply to your bill in the hopes that you don't bother calling every single fucking month to get the rate adjusted. Oh, and even if you do call, you wind up with a late charge on your next bill because all they really did was adjust the dildo shoved up their ass and told you it was taken care of.

Verizon's business model that apparently relies on offering you discounts that they never apply to your bill in the hopes that you don't bother calling every single fucking month to get the rate adjusted. Oh, and even if you do call, you wind up with a late charge on your next bill because all they really did was adjust the dildo shoved up their ass and told you it was taken care of.
hang-arounds @ firearm shops. these guys will always be over your shoulder acting as personal shopping assistants. get the fuck away from me.
I shit you not, both of these things happened to me not a few months ago. This is why I love you guys. We struggle together. Although I still think Verizon is the better provider in terms of connection and service.

Jimmy Rustler #74314: When somebody who has never shot a gun before tries to lecture me about gun control.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
When I buy a Blu Ray / DvD and the first 10 minutes, which can't be skipped, is adverts about how shit pirated movies are and how it's illegal to pirate and how you're a very naughty boy and going to jail if you do. The next 10 minutes is adverts for other movies.

Cut the crap and let me get straight into the movie. Better to just pirate the damn things to cut the bullshit.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
When I buy a Blu Ray / DvD and the first 10 minutes, which can't be skipped, is adverts about how shit pirated movies are and how it's illegal to pirate and how you're a very naughty boy and going to jail if you do. The next 10 minutes is adverts for other movies.

Cut the crap and let me get straight into the movie. Better to just pirate the damn things to cut the bullshit.
Also the stores that put fucking stickers on the blu-ray cases that can't be peeled without leaving the residue shit.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
WD-40 and patience are good for sticker residue. Used it to take a sticker off my motorcycle helmet without damaging the helmet.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

Was totally going to post this the other day. My kid's Disney movies are the worst offenders. 6 adverts then menu then 6 more adverts. You're paying for them to advertise to you! Shit like this makes me feel very little shame when downloading movies.

Siliconemelons

Was totally going to post this the other day. My kid's Disney movies are the worst offenders. 6 adverts then menu then 6 more adverts. You're paying for them to advertise to you! Shit like this makes me feel very little shame when downloading movies.
BUT ITS EQUIPED WITH DISNEYS FAST PLAY

that does jack shit

ezcw_sl

shitlord
People with handicap plates that drive slow. If I was a worthless cripple when it came to walking I would fucking fly once I got behind the wheel. But seriously, get the fuck out of the way. Society is already doing you the undeserved charity of letting you survive even though God hates you enough to cripple your unwanted ass. To show your appreciation, the very least you could do is get the fuck out of the way of all the real people out there.