Whats rustling your jimmies?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This reply rustles my jimmies in return. WTF exactly did you think I meant, when I used the phrase "immune-boosting ketchup"?
In his defense, cooked tomatoes are considered immune system boosters. That should apply to ketchup even if it does have other garbage in it.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Plain plain, or plain with salt? Cause salt is more than enough for me, I don't like dipping into sauces or whatever, but no salt is just kinda weird.

Salt is fine, as long as they aren't putting it on like a fucking blizzard. I swear I went to outback once and the fries were inedible just from all the salt on em.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This reply rustles my jimmies in return. WTF exactly did you think I meant, when I used the phrase "immune-boosting ketchup"?

I do always enjoy when people think that the ketchup packets are the only thing people touched while preparing your food. If you're eating food prepared by other people, you're eating food other people touched. Best just accept it. The ketchup packet is so far down the list of contamination concerns its hysterical.
Staff do different roles, there's a difference between a dedicated food person touching and wrapping your food and staff who also touch waste/money

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I prefer multiple dipping sauces for fries. Ketchup, Mayo, coarse grain mustard. Then you can mix as you like. Vinegar is good with thick cut fries.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Cheese sauce needs to be with chili on top of crinkle cut fries.

Regular fries with chili cheese? Fries not crinkly enough, 2/10, would not smash.

Malt vinegar is delicious though, and if you don't like malt vinegar you probably drive a Subaru

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
/s *I* prefer my steak well done, with a healthy dose of ketchup /s

MMmmm.jpg

• 2Rustled
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Staff do different roles, there's a difference between a dedicated food person touching and wrapping your food and staff who also touch waste/money
I'll grant you that the money to food route of contamination only applies to the ketchup packets.

The doorknob-to-food, cellphone-to-food, and touch-his-face-then-touch-your-food routes apply to everyone in the room.

And at fast food places, they're typically wearing gloves which makes it even worse, because you sometimes wash your hands but they never wash their gloves. So the hands themselves become the worst source of contamination.

I'm not germphobic; I'm saying that avoiding ketchup packets out of a worry about germs is like putting down one of those faggot-ass paper toilet seat covers in public restrooms cause you're scared of butt germs, then touching the doorknob on the way out. Its entirely backwards.

I bet you anything those ketchup packets have fewer kinds and lower levels of dangerous bacteria on them than the food preparers nasty ass gloves.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I bet you anything those ketchup packets have fewer kinds and lower levels of dangerous bacteria on them than the food preparers nasty ass gloves.
If there was a way to prove this I'd take the bet. EZ money.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's down in the teens temperature-wise, so my heater is on full blast and it's drying the fuck out of my eyes.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll grant you that the money to food route of contamination only applies to the ketchup packets.

The doorknob-to-food, cellphone-to-food, and touch-his-face-then-touch-your-food routes apply to everyone in the room.

And at fast food places, they're typically wearing gloves which makes it even worse, because you sometimes wash your hands but they never wash their gloves. So the hands themselves become the worst source of contamination.

I'm not germphobic; I'm saying that avoiding ketchup packets out of a worry about germs is like putting down one of those faggot-ass paper toilet seat covers in public restrooms cause you're scared of butt germs, then touching the doorknob on the way out. Its entirely backwards.

I was in food service for a decade and hygiene, even at fast food wasn't that bad when properly managed

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was driving down I-95 through St Augustine a few months back, and noticed they were building a nice big outdoor range off the highway. Came through last weekend, it's a Sherriff's training facility. Rustled

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Except that it is never properly managed.
I was a manager and I had good bosses also.
I think poor hygiene is more meme than reality

Edit: I may have to take it back because I now realize my experiences were before smart phone explosion.