<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_2021-04-08 Fires of Heaven - A Technology Community.png

• 4Rustled
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Buy a drink at Dutch bros Coffee. Cashier says if I sign up for their app I can get a free drink. Find out after making new account for app, I have to buy a drink first to get free one. The one I just bought doesn't count cause I only get credit for buying it through the app. Uninstalled.
Any store that thinks I'm gonna install an app to shop there.

Actually, I cant say it even rustles me, it just makes me hate this timeline and its inhabitants a little bit more.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Second COVID vaccine side effects -- apparently ticking off just about every box to watch out for. Been feeling like hammered shit for two days now, broke 103 yesterday afternoon but seems to be easing off finally.

• 1Clown World
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When your dick dribbles so you have to play it off like you dried your hands on your pants

• 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Weeds in my grass. I have tried changing how I water, fertilizing more, fertilizing less, different types of fertilizer/weed killer. None of it works. Somehow some of my neighbors have this beautiful grass with no weeds, but my front yard is full of them. Hate it.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Weeds in my grass. I have tried changing how I water, fertilizing more, fertilizing less, different types of fertilizer/weed killer. None of it works. Somehow some of my neighbors have this beautiful grass with no weeds, but my front yard is full of them. Hate it.
You have to be one of those lifeless old people who have nothing better to do than daily pick them from your yard. Or just resod the whole fucking thing.

One of the best things is weed and feed after a good rain. Is your primary grass a runner breed or seeded? Seeded it's easy, just keep dumping seed to squash out weeds. Runners, use root stimulator at edges, plug into the soil.

I basically gave up. I spent 2 years, paid professionals, and finally had a green yard after the previous tenants left it with half the shit as just grassless dirt. St Augustine sucks, takes a shit ton of water to keep healthy, and grows too fast, but will suffocate weeds. I've got big sections of this red straw looking shit and tons of fucking clover.

I got rid of most of the big celery fucking weeds with a weed grabber tool. Dandelions can eat my ass, though. They never go away. If you ever want to fuck someone's life up, buy a couple packs of dandelion seeds and toss em all over their yard. 2 weeks later, their yard is fucked.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When your dick dribbles so you have to play it off like you dried your hands on your pants
Clearly you don't remove your pants and piss outside like a normal man.

Lean into it. Take a handful of water and splash it on your knee and tell people your dick dribbled a little.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't trigger a gag reflex or anything, it's just old and tired. It's the equivalent of hearing 15 jackasses a day say "VERY NICE!!" 2 years after Borat came out.

I hope I never get my jimmies rustled by titty drops.

Thoughts and prayers, Brosef

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just taught my wife to do a titty drop. She likes to flash me, so I have her drop em then bounce them back and forth a little.

• 1Solidarity

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to get my concealed carry permit (I have one for SC but not for GA) and I can't get anyone on the phone to make the appointment.

Why am I relying on a clerk for my personal safety?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to get my concealed carry permit (I have one for SC but not for GA) and I can't get anyone on the phone to make the appointment.

Why am I relying on a clerk for my personal safety?

In GA are those not provided by private companies all over? In TX you can call any one of a thousand private, licensed testing centers.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
These idiots claiming the one blacktino army guy getting pepper sprayed was an act of racism. Like... ffs watch the damn recording. They tell him to get out of the car about a dozen times. The dude drove 2 minutes with his hazard lights on after the cops had their lights and sirens on. Listen, asshole: yes. There are racist cops out there. Yes. Sometimes they shoot people who shouldn't be shot. Yes. Some are racist pieces of shit. THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO FUCKING DO THINGS THE WAY THAT YOU WANT TO DO THEM WHEN THEY COME TO PULL YOU OVER.

"DER IMMA JUST DRIVE A FEW EXTRA MILES WHILE YOU GUYS CLEARY WANT ME TO PULL OVER AND THEN NOT COMPLY WITH THE COMMANDS YOU GAVE ME A FEW DOZEN TIMES BUT _UR_ THE RACIST ONE CUZ I GET TO DECIDE HOW COPS BEHAVE."

Yeah NO.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I just taught my wife to do a titty drop. She likes to flash me, so I have her drop em then bounce them back and forth a little.

That should tickle your pickle not rustle your jimmies.

Faggot

:p

• 1Worf

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I was rustled that someone was rustled by titty drops. Get on my level potatoe.

Fucking people who talk about their wife titties and don't post pics rustle me. We used to have rules on these fucking forums.

• 1Worf

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Done by the local probate.

So I guess in normal times you can walk in, get married and get your CWP in one afternoon.
What city? Even during the height of Covid I was able to just walk in and get shit taken care of where I lived in Hinesville.