Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another car I thought I'd be able to buy, slips through my fingers. Owner was seeking a new toy for himself and would sell his current, but he didn't like the DME report and passed. I was all ready to road trip with a buddy to pick it up and drive home. 4 months of searching now...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

tenor.gif

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Someone recently told me a story about a house fire that started with a wasp nest. Apparently there was a big ole nest and the homeowner decided to put a little gasonline on it and light it on fire. I was like, what a dumbass, why the fuck would you even think of something like that.

now I see. Burn that fucking shit to the ground.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lean in, lean in
I know what's going to happen, I'll be the only one leaning while everybody else is looking great I'll have this unnatural lurch creating dead space in the frame of the side I'm leaning away from
Lean in, lean in
Fine, I'll conform
*Sees post on media
GDI crop your photos, I'm going to FoH

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Buying a new hood for my vehicle after hail damage. I can order one with a 3 month lead time for $100-300 with $100-200 shipping, or a fiberglass one for $600 w $0 shipping that would arrive in a couple days. About to pull out my glue gun dent repair kit and say fuck it.

It's not a new vehicle anyway.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Nothing more jimmy rustling than the Orwellian bullshit discipline system modern media companies employ.

1618906750126.png

Back in the day you could call someone a fucking idiot for acting like a fucking idiot and it was perfectly acceptable. Now the snowflakes of the world get you suspended in an already dying game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Nothing more jimmy rustling than the Orwellian bullshit discipline system modern media companies employ.

View attachment 349568

Back in the day you could call someone a fucking idiot for acting like a fucking idiot and it was perfectly acceptable. Now the snowflakes of the world get you suspended in an already dying game.
Reported.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 349568

Curious, what exactly did you say?

• 1Like

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A customer returned 6 salt blocks because the ingredients said sodium chloride and their animals can't have chloride..... yes salt blocks.

• 5Worf
  • 2Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He told a girl, "I hope you choke on a poisoned American Inventor dick before your half breed baby has a chance to escape your diseased cunt and find out what a complete fucking idiot it has for a mom"

I mean, that was the one that put it over the edge. "Suck start a shotgun before your baby daddy has a chance to run off on you. Consider it a late term self abortion." was just icing on the cake.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
No idea. They dont tell you what you said even when you ask for clarification.

I will call people fucking idiots/retards if theyre actual bad actors throwing games or griefing, but thats about the extent of what ill say. Other than that I never use "toxic" language, no slurs, sexism etc. nor do I go out of my way to harass people so I really have no clue what the reason is.

The reality is they have shitty automated reporting systems that are very easily abused. A group of 3-4 players all report you at once for hurty words and bye bye. Ive reported countless people for extreme gameplay sabotage and only gotten a absolute handful of reports about something being done. Only time ive reported a person for hurty words is when they really went out of their way and private messaged me after a game telling me to kill myself and to kill my dog. Shocker, nothing happened to them.

Its all Orwellian bullshit. They dont tell you what you said for a reason. Its in the same vein as Reddit shadowbanning you or Twitter making you "delete" comments that are already deleted.

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

I will call people fucking idiots/retards if theyre actual bad actors throwing games or griefing, but thats about the extent of what ill say. Other than that I never use "toxic" language, no slurs, sexism etc. nor do I go out of my way to harass people so I really have no clue what the reason is.

The reality is they have shitty automated reporting systems that are very easily abused. A group of 3-4 players all report you at once for hurty words and bye bye. Ive reported countless people for extreme gameplay sabotage and only gotten a absolute handful of reports about something being done. Only time ive reported a person for hurty words is when they really went out of their way and private messaged me after a game telling me to kill myself and to kill my dog. Shocker, nothing happened to them.

Its all Orwellian bullshit. They dont tell you what you said for a reason. Its in the same vein as Reddit shadowbanning you or Twitter making you "delete" comments that are already deleted.
Anonymously report it as a hate crime when you report someone. Ups the chances a lot.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

"Retard" is ""protected"" speech. It got me suspended on Twitter a couple times.

Fucking idiot is perfectly fine.