Whats rustling your jimmies?

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Commercials. Everything everywhere is a fucking commercial. Even the shit you pay for has commercials. Even the shittiest content has shitty commercials. Thank god i only consume 1-2 hours of traditional media a week or I'd end up in a loony bin.

I just asked my wife, and she says all of my limited tv watching ends abruptly with me storming out of the room followed by me grumbling one of:
  • "Effing commercials are shit!"
  • "Why is everyone on this house hunting show a gay /lesbian /tranny /purplehair /reject"
  • "Fucking idiots are ruining this country"
Fucking YouTube is the worst ffs

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Got the dolly back. Went to the office Friday and it was just sitting there in front of the door.
That's why I stopped watching TV almost completely. It's crap. If it wasn't for my kids I'd get rid of it. At this point I just watch reality cop shows in the background.

Me after I stopped watching TV....

giphy.gif
Yup. I simply can't stand anything tainted by sjw retardation so that means no modern media for me.

Did watch dota dragon knight recently and that was a breath of fresh air. Before that was probably s1 of altered carbon, which went down the sjw path towards the end.
Fucking YouTube is the worst ffs
Ublock origin, never see a YouTube ad again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Used 16gb of 20 and my billing cycle isnt until the 20th. 6gb chrome 6gb netflix.

Dont think I watched that much embeddes videos, so either just browsed that much foh, or 4 hours of online research and shopping hobby stuff was a lot of bloated websites.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Got the dolly back. Went to the office Friday and it was just sitting there in front of the door.

Yup. I simply can't stand anything tainted by sjw retardation so that means no modern media for me.

Did watch dota dragon knight recently and that was a breath of fresh air. Before that was probably s1 of altered carbon, which went down the sjw path towards the end.

Ublock origin, never see a YouTube ad again.
And when you are using the YT app on your phone?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Used 16gb of 20 and my billing cycle isnt until the 20th. 6gb chrome 6gb netflix.

Dont think I watched that much embeddes videos, so either just browsed that much foh, or 4 hours of online research and shopping hobby stuff was a lot of bloated websites.

Is the other 4gig Facebook? Wife constantly went over our shared data limit, until I found the setting to stop autoplay videos in her facebook app. I deleted my account like 8 years ago, or whenever they changed all my friends email address to @facebook (2012 I think)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I have a nephew who has a phone on our plan. I usually get a notice within a day or 2 of the start of the billing cycle that he's about to run out of data. One time the notice didn't arrive until almost the end and I made my wife call and check on him. They have no internet and that phone is a wifi hotspot for the family. Even after the high speed data is used up, they still get unlimited data, it's just subject to being throttled.

This does not rustle my jimmies, it amuses me, but sludig reminded me of it. I sometimes wonder if it rustles my nephew's jimmies, but TBH his other option is no internet at all so I'm sure he doesn't care.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

ADP fucking website. Need to get on to check some benefit information/paystub/etc for various purposes. Hanging while trying to reset password because it wasn't letting me in then reset password was hanging. An hour later loads a page that it's down..... 5 hours later this evening. I was able to reset password, and thru different browsers when I manually click sign in or hit enter...... just refreshes me back to entering my login name. FFFFFfffffffff

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This bitch has my jimmies mega-rustled.

Look at her car. She said she didn't know she had hit someone. She drove away like that. They said she knocked him 150ft into the air (!).

1620167922142.png

• 3Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
This bitch has my jimmies mega-rustled.

Look at her car. She said she didn't know she had hit someone. She drove away like that. They said she knocked him 150ft into the air (!).

View attachment 352710
Shit like that should get people the noose.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I noticed a female friend of mine feeding her 4mo a bottle of water. Now I know there are reasons for that so I asked. She said, "I don't want him to be fat. He's plenty healthy". Here is the part I'm rusted over. Her boyfriend, the childs father then went on to talk about how American babies are fat needlessly. African babies are thin other than their bellies and they are fine. Fuck, people are that stupid.

I explained how they are fat for one or two reasons primarily. Both of which means they are probably dying. Yeah, some live but it isn't healthy. I'm still not sure if I convinced them and I can't get it off my mind.

• 4Rustled
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I noticed a female friend of mine feeding her 4mo a bottle of water. Now I know there are reasons for that so I asked. She said, "I don't want him to be fat. He's plenty healthy". Here is the part I'm rusted over. Her boyfriend, the childs father then went on to talk about how American babies are fat needlessly. African babies are thin other than their bellies and they are fine. Fuck, people are that stupid.

I explained how they are fat for one or two reasons primarily. Both of which means they are probably dying. Yeah, some live but it isn't healthy. I'm still not sure if I convinced them and I can't get it off my mind.

Its modern medicine and technology that's to blame. People that stupid are kept alive and natural selection can't do its job.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sludig

Child services possibly if the kid looks actually skinny.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Child services possibly if the kid looks actually skinny.
Oh, I wouldn't hesitate. After working level 1 trauma for a few years I have no tolerance for this shit. Maybe I should say even less tolerance, now I know what to do.