Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This has been a very confusing topic to me. I can't understand why there is even an issue, unless you have diesel pumps thatalsoserve gasoline?
Normally here there are several rows of pumps that serve only gasoline and one or two pumps on the end that serve both. A car pulls up and uses the gas/diesel combo pump when there are rows of gas only pumps available and if you have a diesel you sit and wait for them to get done inside the store etc...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most drivers don't even mentally register the fact that therearediesel pumps, much less that there are other pumps with gas only and some people may need the specific pump for their diesel vehicle. They are just oblivious.

ezcw_sl

shitlord
I would like to atone for my diesel pump rustlings. I never really thought to check for that before. I was particularly rustled one time by someone in a dually who got right behind me at the pump and stared me down instead of going to another pump, so rustled that I loitered around inside after filling up just to make him wait, then got in and checked messages before driving off. Turns out I'm the asshole. Shame-rustle is the worst kind of rustle.

Borzak

I live in a rural area and it's normally not a problem, but I once threatened a bitch in a BMW that I would push her with my grille guard if she didn't move to another pump. It was just her at the station and there were 15 other gas pumps. She was sitting in her car on the phone. Probably wouldn't go over well in an urban area.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
My jimmies get rustled when someone goes on a beer run and buys the shit sitting out on display...not the shit that's already cold. Also, the jimmies are rustled when I go to apply for a job at a certain time and I'm supposed to talk to a manager and they are unavailable because they are busy...after I drove 35 mins to do just that (probably not as big of a deal as I'm making it out to be, but happened today and pissed me off).

Borzak

My jimmies get rustled when someone goes on a beer run and buys the shit sitting out on display...not the shit that's already cold. Also, the jimmies are rustled when I go to apply for a job at a certain time and I'm supposed to talk to a manager and they are unavailable because they are busy...after I drove 35 mins to do just that (probably not as big of a deal as I'm making it out to be, but happened today and pissed me off).
I flew 2500 miles last week for a job interview (at their complete expense) and sent a week there. Guy took me out to eat for a late breakfast on the first day and parked in a handicap spot, an hour later he told me he was a functioning herion addict and had been for the last 15 years. Later said he was suprised I turned the job down.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sound inconsistencies when watching television. Commercials and music to the max and dialogue to the whisper. Needing to hold the remote to bounce from lvl17 to 43 is retarded.
Get the perfect balance and then BAM unneeded music sequence.
I work odd hours sometimes. Wife is heavy sleeper, but I don't like feeling like a dick just because I want to watch some programs.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
left the kid untended and blames the skater.plus,she punches him.
bitch....
and i'm with azeth: if you act like a man,i'll treat you like a man

Siliconemelons

Sorry but skateboarders and trick bikers doing that shit in public places- THAT rustles my jimmys - glad the mom punched the dick in the face. Reading comments it is questioned on if that is a "skate park" or a general public area- or a normal park etc- It also pisses me off that they do this kind of stuff out and about and if they get hurt doing their own stupid tricks on someone's property trespassing or not- the land owner is liable. /rustle on!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
that was a skatepark.so.....mom should have been more careful.
plus the guy felt bad and said he was sorry.wtf he could have done more?

Siliconemelons

that was a skatepark.so.....mom should have been more careful.
plus the guy felt bad and said he was sorry.wtf he could have done more?
Parents always need to be more careful, there are times I have to make myself keep more of a handle just on my 2 year old. If its a skate park - sure, indeed ya shouldn't be wondering around (yet it seems like there are a bunch of people just walking around in the background as if its a normal park or public area, or building concourse etc...)

to be clear: my jimmys are rustled when they do this shit where its not meant to be- I hate trying to get damn grocery's and there are a bunch of "skate pros" falling on cars and running into people just trying to go about their business- if your in a skate park then more power to you, little dude should not be wondering around with him mom that far away.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ever since I got a Jetta TDI I can't believe how often people will skip all the other empty pumps and block the diesel one. Then they mad-dog me when I pull up behind them waiting for them to clear out so I can actually get fuel.
Guess i'm a pretty cool guy. I always avoid the diesel pumps if possible.

people in cars that are new/nice enough that i know they have bluetooth connectivity holding their smartphones with their hand or shoulder and consequently driving like shit. the dealer will pair that shit for you, why are you not using it?
Cause its the act of holding the phone to your head that turns you into a distracted driver, and if not on the phone, everyone has 2 hands on the wheel? Dumbass.

When did 'jimmies' become plural?
Always has been in this context. Could not see the youtube video, so I assume it's not relevant.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
I'm sure i'm late but, people that talk excessively during movies. A comment here or there I can live with, but when your conversation starts blending with the movie there's a problem.

People that get excessively and obnoxiously drunk at concerts of bands they don't like and then just scream inane bullshit the entire time.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
going for a walk and seeing this;

ck2H5NH.jpg