Whats rustling your jimmies?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
There's a HUGE difference between "being healthy" and "in tremendous shape." The perpetrators of fat shaming are usually insanely fit people who spend a large amount of energy on attaining and maintaining that physique. It takes a ton of time and effort to achieve that. And usually the images people use to posterize fatties are fitness models. It's unrealistic for the vast majority of people to be in similar shape. It's also none of anybody's business what another person looks like. You can talk all you want about our enabling society, but the fact is it's our over-pressurized, in your face, this is how you should be section of society that is wrong. This may seem like some liberal hippy bullshit, and maybe it is, but this shit is as ridiculous as republicans vs democrats. Give me a break. We're all human beings, why do we have to be something BEYOND that? Why do you feel it necessary to push your definition of life onto another? There are already tons of institutions that shame you into conformity: religion, education, politics, fashion etc etc the list could go on and on. There are a lot more important issues than whether you're attractive or not. And that brings me to another point: who the fuck decided skinny chicks with abs were attractive? You realize the only reason you feel that way is because all your life the sex symbols have had a certain shape, namely small waists and big tits. Men and women can both decide for themselves what's attractive, and if you've made your decision what the fuck does it matter to you what somebody else decided? You sound like a bunch of Nazis being persuaded by a bunch of advertising propaganda. And ya, tin foil hat time here dudes, but let's be real, you're all sheep wanting to fit in. Watch American Psycho, do some independent thinking, read a fucking philosophy book instead of programming your brain with "quality paying" engineering, accounting, and science jobs. Ya'll got my jimmies at maximum rustle, because you're probably not in any kind of shape and just spewing shit over the anonymous net. You are the problem with our society, not fat people. Get the fuck out.

inb4 "fatty spotted." I'm 5'9 150 lbs.
I don't judge people on how they look. I do judge them for being slovenly, lazy, not caring about their health, having low self-esteem and willpower, not having motivation, goals, or wanting to better themselves, not being able to hold to a routine, and being self-apologetic. Oh, and for having their fat asses spill over the armrest to my seat on a plane.
rrr_img_46870.png

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
There's a HUGE difference between "being healthy" and "in tremendous shape." The perpetrators of fat shaming are usually insanely fit people who spend a large amount of energy on attaining and maintaining that physique. It takes a ton of time and effort to achieve that. And usually the images people use to posterize fatties are fitness models. It's unrealistic for the vast majority of people to be in similar shape. It's also none of anybody's business what another person looks like. You can talk all you want about our enabling society, but the fact is it's our over-pressurized, in your face, this is how you should be section of society that is wrong. This may seem like some liberal hippy bullshit, and maybe it is, but this shit is as ridiculous as republicans vs democrats. Give me a break. We're all human beings, why do we have to be something BEYOND that? Why do you feel it necessary to push your definition of life onto another? There are already tons of institutions that shame you into conformity: religion, education, politics, fashion etc etc the list could go on and on. There are a lot more important issues than whether you're attractive or not. And that brings me to another point: who the fuck decided skinny chicks with abs were attractive? You realize the only reason you feel that way is because all your life the sex symbols have had a certain shape, namely small waists and big tits. Men and women can both decide for themselves what's attractive, and if you've made your decision what the fuck does it matter to you what somebody else decided? You sound like a bunch of Nazis being persuaded by a bunch of advertising propaganda. And ya, tin foil hat time here dudes, but let's be real, you're all sheep wanting to fit in. Watch American Psycho, do some independent thinking, read a fucking philosophy book instead of programming your brain with "quality paying" engineering, accounting, and science jobs. Ya'll got my jimmies at maximum rustle, because you're probably not in any kind of shape and just spewing shit over the anonymous net. You are the problem with our society, not fat people. Get the fuck out.

inb4 "fatty spotted." I'm 5'9 150 lbs.
manlet detected

Wall of text from someone who doesn't understand the concept of paragraphs.
Most athletic people couldn't give a fuck less what you fat fucks do. You seem to be the ones making all these posts/images/blogs about how athletic people should feel bad about having the confidence to walk around with their shirts off. How often do you even see fat shaming in our culture? Is that even a thing? Really? Because I fucking rarely see it unless it's used in comedy, in which case that's fair game. If by fat shaming you mean how that hot Asian MILF put up a poster of herself with a motivational tagline, then you fatties have really THIN skin and that should tell you something. If you get butthurt at a simple poster like that, deep down that means you fucking KNOW that she's right. God forbid she actually put something offensive in that poster rather than just trying to be motivating.

However on the opposite fucking end I can't scroll fucking Facebook without seeing some dipshit post some image of a fat bitch in lingerie and one of the following captions:

"Real men prefer curves, not bones."

"Real men can handle curvy women."

"This is what REAL beauty looks like."

"PERFECTION."

Really, bitch? Can you imagine if some hot fitness babe made a post like that, the number of hungry hungry hippos would go native on that post? I can think of a few off the top of my head right now:

"LOOK AT THOSE ABS, IS THAT A MAN??"
"YEAH NO THANKS, I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A DIKE."
"YEAH, I DON'T LIKE DOING STEROIDS."

Newsflash you fat cunts: 36% of adults age 20 years and over who are obese and 70% of adults age 20 years and over who are overweight (this number includes the aforementioned obese)...

YOU FAT CUNTS WON. YOU'RE IN CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY. WHAT FUCKING MORE DOES YOUR HUNGRY FUCKING FAT FACE WANT?

You're not the mother fucking minority. Quit acting like the fucking victims, you soggy vagina.

And most of the people on this message board actually take pretty good care of themselves. Go check the RL Pictures Thread and then go cry yourself to sleep on your pizza-shaped pillow, fattie.

blumpster_sl

shitlord
All good points, but still unreasonable. Gabe Newell is fat as fuck and successful. Michael Moore, however you feel about him, is influential and popular, and fat as fuck. Being overweight does not relegate a person to a meaningless existence. I know many "overweight" people who lead fulfilling lives (no pun intended). You talk about these fat people having low self-esteem and willpower in the face of them choosing to post pictures next to your idyllic physique and proclaim they are happy with the way they are. That's fucking willpower and self-esteem in spades if I've ever seen it. You're blind as a bat bro, only responding with the subliminal shit you're fed on a daily basis.

Motivation? How is guilt tripping people with your superiority complex motivation? It's coercion. There's a big fucking difference. It's the same as sin and confession. Their sin is obesity, and their confession is diet and exercise. Give me a break, brah. They probably contribute more to society than you do. You realize there's ridiculous markup on fast food, and what's good for our corporations is good for America? Fat people fuel this place. Your supreme budgeting, poverty meal, crossfit bullshit doesn't do anything for society. It's way more selfish than being fat. All of your points are hypocritical and contradictory, which fits in just fine with modern aspirations. Once again, I don't blame you. You're weak of mind from being assaulted by propaganda your entire life, so it's not your fault. It is your fault when you ignorantly yammer on with rhetorical garbage in the face of true evidence that these people aren't just fat; real people come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. You're afraid because they're happy with how they are and yet you still kill yourself day in and day out with workouts and exclusion diets trying to attain the perfect body. Learn to deal with the fact there are some people out there who are comfortable with themselves, or at least very good at lying to themselves that they are. How is that any better than you thinking you need to be leaner, more muscular, and more athletic? You're lying to yourself as well because you don't know WHY you want to look like that. You're programmed, bro. Wake the fuck up.

Also, 5'9 is not manlet, srs. Average white dude in America, checking in. Deal with it.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Sorry. Anything under 5'10" is manlet.

Edit: Nobody here is saying you need to be a bodybuilder or a fitness model. We're just saying that fat acceptance is out of control. It isn't hard to not eat like a pig and maintain a decent body size.

blumpster_sl

shitlord
Sandman, you're raging pretty hard about what seems to be a matter of preference. I scroll down facebook and see my bodybuilding friends post pictures of their roided out physiques every day. It doesn't bother me that much, why do people expressing their interests and passions affect you? Seems like you're pretty thin skinned. Are you a closet gay, and angry because all them fags are having so much fun without you? Damn dude, your dick probably isn't that small. Show it to some people, maybe you'll feel better about it. See, I can do personal attacks to.

Nice use of extreme examples, BoldW. How about showcasing the average overweight person, instead of the most drastic? You compared an averagely fit woman to some of the fattest people on the planet. Good work. Here's a much better image to compare the fit picture with:
rrr_img_46880.jpg

More wall of text from someone who doesn't understand how paragraphs work.
If you perceive motivational posters to be guilt tripping then YOU are the weak-minded one. Your argument is so self-contradicting it makes my head spin. One minute you say I shouldn't be mad because fat people are comfortable in their body, the next minute you're telling me I should feel bad for making fat people feel bad about their bodies. So which is it? Are they fat and comfortable or are they fat and self-conscious? I'm confused. Please explain.

And yes my diet is definitely non-contributing to the economy and that's the only possible venue I can spend my money... Not on the millions of other things in this country from all the money I've saved from not eating slop. Good argument, twat.

Killing myself everyday working out? To you it's killing yourself because you're weak-minded and it'sharrrrrrrd wahhhhhhh, but to us normal people going out and exercising is fun. It's a fucking hobby for most people, they don't do it to look good. And you talk about ME being brainwashed? You're the one who's lapped up the image, bitch... hookline and sinker. Good job.

RARELY do ANY ATHLETE'S CARE ABOUT THEIR BODY IMAGE. Get that through your fat fucking head. They do it to stay at peak physical performance, to feel healthy and to have a hobby that actually has a return on their investment. You call us weak-minded. I can sit on the couch and eat food all fucking day. Bitch, tell me what's hard about that? I'd love to do that. Get your ass off the couch and go for a 10 mile run and tell me that takes more mind over matter. It's not about having the body, it's about having the strength to match the fucking mind. Having the body is the perk that comes with the territory of toughening your mind AND your body. But you fatties only see the body, not the mind. Why? Because you are easily fucking butthurt even when no one is making fun of you.

Thanks for proving my point.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Sandman, you're raging pretty hard about what seems to be a matter of preference. I scroll down facebook and see my bodybuilding friends post pictures of their roided out physiques every day. It doesn't bother me that much, why do people expressing their interests and passions affect you? Seems like you're pretty thin skinned. Are you a closet gay, and angry because all them fags are having so much fun without you? Damn dude, your dick probably isn't that small. Show it to some people, maybe you'll feel better about it. See, I can do personal attacks to.

Nice use of extreme examples, BoldW. How about showcasing the average overweight person, instead of the most drastic? You compared an averagely fit woman to some of the fattest people on the planet. Good work. Here's a much better image to compare the fit picture with:
rrr_img_46880.jpg
that's fucking awful. if that's average, thank god I hate vaginas.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If that chick is your average, you need to work on your game.

blumpster_sl

shitlord
What point are you trying to make? That you can run 10 miles? That somehow, being in shape makes you a better person? Where's your proof? What do you have, other than posturing? That's all you're doing. With all your incensed arguing the only point you prove is that you somehow think being fit is better than being fat. That's a personal belief and a value. It doesn't have anything to do with anyone else. Why take it so far as to put the burden of your inadequacy onto someone else? It makes no sense.

How am I weak minded because I believe what I believe? Because what I believe is wrong? Why is it wrong, because you said so? Because that poster said so? Because the government says so? It's apparently OK to rape a woman in the middle east, but not here. Over there you need four male witnesses to testify, but in America a woman cries rape and the guy goes to prison for ten year in a heartbeat. Which is right, which is wrong? And to clarify, you're the contradictory one. You state how you can't escape the fatties proclaiming their awesomeness on Facebook, yet at the same time you put yourself over them because you can run 10 miles or bench press three plates. That's great and everything, and I'd believe you if you said you didn't care, but for what reason other than your personal belief that one is better than the other are your jimmies in such a rustle?

Get your shit straight, man. These fat people aren't trying to oust you. They're standing up to social stereotypes that you've fallen into. If being in shape makes you happy, great; don't lord your happiness over people. That just shows how petty you really are.

As for athletes: where the fuck did I talk about athletes, or athletics in particular? I used "athletic" as an adjective to describe a physique. I never once said popular athletes or anything akin to that. Fitness models are NOT athletes, they are models, and their physique is FOR ONE PURPOSE: TO SELL STUFF. And the reason being...people buy into it, just like the fat people buy into McDonald's, and Snickers and popcorn and all that shit. So I ask again, why do you have a problem with someone's idea as to how to live their life? Insecure, aren't you?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I dislike fat people simply because they cost a fortune due to their increased medical problems and doctor/hospital visits. I especially hate the ones who get so fat that they go on "disability" and play Xbox all day on the government dime.

An obese woman feel in the bathroom a few weeks ago at my job, and the sheer weight of her falling (or perhaps carrying so much weight all the time) caused her achilles tendon to rupture. She's "working from home" now which means the tasks she's able to do are limited. Guess who has to pick up the slack? Me.

Fuck fat people who don't make an effort to be healthy.

*Edit from the post below*

They aren't social stereotypes that we are falling into, human beings weren't supposed to weight 220+lbs and get winded walking up stairs.
A million times this. There's a reason you don't generally see obese animals in the wild.being fat isn't natural for most living creatures, including humans.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
What point are you trying to make? That you can run 10 miles? That somehow, being in shape makes you a better person? Where's your proof? What do you have, other than posturing? That's all you're doing. With all your incensed arguing the only point you prove is that you somehow think being fit is better than being fat. That's a personal belief and a value. It doesn't have anything to do with anyone else. Why take it so far as to put the burden of your inadequacy onto someone else? It makes no sense.

How am I weak minded because I believe what I believe? Because what I believe is wrong? Why is it wrong, because you said so? Because that poster said so? Because the government says so? It's apparently OK to rape a woman in the middle east, but not here. Over there you need four male witnesses to testify, but in America a woman cries rape and the guy goes to prison for ten year in a heartbeat. Which is right, which is wrong? And to clarify, you're the contradictory one. You state how you can't escape the fatties proclaiming their awesomeness on Facebook, yet at the same time you put yourself over them because you can run 10 miles or bench press three plates. That's great and everything, and I'd believe you if you said you didn't care, but for what reason other than your personal belief that one is better than the other are your jimmies in such a rustle?

Get your shit straight, man. These fat people aren't trying to oust you. They're standing up to social stereotypes that you've fallen into. If being in shape makes you happy, great; don't lord your happiness over people. That just shows how petty you really are.

As for athletes: where the fuck did I talk about athletes, or athletics in particular? I used "athletic" as an adjective to describe a physique. I never once said popular athletes or anything akin to that. Fitness models are NOT athletes, they are models, and their physique is FOR ONE PURPOSE: TO SELL STUFF. And the reason being...people buy into it, just like the fat people buy into McDonald's, and Snickers and popcorn and all that shit. So I ask again, why do you have a problem with someone's idea as to how to live their life? Insecure, aren't you?
Fat people crowd my airplane, raise my health insurance/taxes, look disgusting and take fuckable women out of the game(Cute face but awful body) and they usually smell.

They aren't social stereotypes that we are falling into, human beings weren't supposed to weight 220+lbs and get winded walking up stairs.

Bitch, you're not retaining anything of what we've been shoving down your throat (which is fucking astounding to me, because I'm assuming you could eat like a champ, fattie).

I don't give a fuck if you're fat. Be fucking fat. Bitch, you and your fat fucking teammates have won. You're the majority in this country now. Burnesto said it earlier: knock it off with the fat acceptance. Like we're supposed to praise you hippos for shoving food down your throats. If it's that easy to get praised then where's my medal for the giant fucking dump that I took this morning? Why is it that an athletic person is lording their happiness with their body, but fat people showing off their body is a slam fucking dunk for you? That's the problem I have. It's not fucking even by any means. You want to talk about fair, then the cake knife has to cut both ways. And it won't because to you fat people you're "breaking stereotypes" and shit, but to us non-fatties we don't have any fucking agenda.

And for the record, I didn't say I can bench X-hundred pounds or run X-miles, because I'm far from being that athletic. But that is certainly a skill that is far more applicable and useful than how many dingdongs you can shove in your mouth in one sitting.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
A million times this. There's a reason you don't generally see obese animals in the wild.being fat isn't natural for most living creatures, including humans.
Historically, overweight women, or at least enough fat, was preferred, simply due to their fertility.

I am fine with some fat.

Not fine with fold-able fat.