Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Do you not listen to the news deathwing? Before 0care, fifty bajillion people a day (approximately, give or take some other imaginary number) went without medical care. Because if you weren't rich you couldn't afford it and got nothing. Why would fat people be exempt from this? Either they have money (which they most likely do because they can afford to eat) and pay for medical care, or they didn't and got nothing. Or, maybe they chose to buy more food instead of a dr's visit and would still get no medical care. Unless they could barter with a doctor to exchange care for a home cooked meal. But that's probably pretty rare, no sense in even considering that.

Therefore, if you're pissed at having to pay for fatty's medical care, that's a new thing and you can thank 0 for it. Where am I losing you? Do you want me to say it all again with monosyllabic words? Are you hard of reading, would it help if I shouted?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Do you not listen to the news deathwing? Before 0care, fifty bajillion people a day (approximately, give or take some other imaginary number) went without medical care. Because if you weren't rich you couldn't afford it and got nothing. Why would fat people be exempt from this? Either they have money (which they most likely do because they can afford to eat) and pay for medical care, or they didn't and got nothing. Or, maybe they chose to buy more food instead of a dr's visit and would still get no medical care. Unless they could barter with a doctor to exchange care for a home cooked meal. But that's probably pretty rare, no sense in even considering that.

Therefore, if you're pissed at having to pay for fatty's medical care, that's a new thing and you can thank 0 for it. Where am I losing you? Do you want me to say it all again with monosyllabic words? Are you hard of reading, would it help if I shouted?
Hey retard, insurance is a pool of resources and much like in real life, fat people take up more space than a healthy person would.

Blood pressure medication, diabetes, triple bypass from all those cheeseburgers all that adds costs to healthcare.

Jilariz_sl

shitlord
Fat people won't live as long as skinny people who will end up getting old and needing more healthcare. Skinny people are the real healthcare abusers.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Fat people won't live as long as skinny people who will end up getting old and needing more healthcare. Skinny people are the real healthcare abusers.
Not all healthcare is equal in cost, sadly. Sports cars don't pay for themselves.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
RyOpkwR.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
While her apparent pride in being fat is disturbing, at least she's going to the gym.

Anyway, a new rustle! What the fuck has happened to the Sunday Newspaper comics? Shit likeReply All,Rhymes with Orange, andThe Argyle Sweaterare just awful and yet somehow make it into newspapers like The Washington Post.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Inarticulate special needs faggots who just neg instead of making a comment that can be responded to. If you're so sure of you're point, you shouldn't be afraid to defend it.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Hey retard, insurance is a pool of resources and much like in real life, fat people take up more space than a healthy person would.

Blood pressure medication, diabetes, triple bypass from all those cheeseburgers all that adds costs to healthcare.
Hey retard, before 0care, your insurance pool was not made up of everyone in america. If there were too many fatties in your pool for your tastes, you had the option of changing pools. Also, fatties used to be regularly denied for the pre-existing condition of being a fatty.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Hey retard, before 0care, your insurance pool was not made up of everyone in america. If there were too many fatties in your pool for your tastes, you had the option of changing pools. Also, fatties used to be regularly denied for the pre-existing condition of being a fatty.
I highly doubt 30% of the American population was being denied healthcare on the pre existing condition of too many big macs.

Living in South Carolina rustles my fucking jimmies. Stupid fucking liquor laws. Last night I was thinking about that cinnamon whiskey I tried in CA a while back decided to go buy...oh wait...it's 7:01pm the 3 dot stores won't open up again until monday ... I can't wait to leave the land of inbred retards.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
my favorite part of south carolina is they make you walk all over creation to get mixers, liqour and beer. fuck that retard state

While her apparent pride in being fat is disturbing, at least she's going to the gym.
In my experience, these kind of fatties do little to nothing in the gym, hop on a treadmill or bike for <5 minutes, and peddle so lethargically that you wonder why they're there at all. That is until you notice them either texting or talking on the phone while "exercising" or blabbling it up with some other fat turd next to them. In the end, their presence only serves to take up space and annoy everyone else who's there to actually get a work out and not as some kind of warped social event. And yes, that's my jimmies being rustled.

rrr_img_47207.jpg