Whats rustling your jimmies?

Fedor

<Banned>
9CXSXvB.pngf

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The blimpster derail. Scroll...scroll...SCROLL...SCROLLSCROLLSCROLLALDJF LSJDFLKSJDKMAXIMUMRUSLTE

The bitch at work with her jeans and her sweater and her coat and her space heater blowing nuclear death rays into my area while asking "IS ANYONE ELSE COLD?" every ten minutes when lo and behold some "mystery person" had changed the thermostat to heat only so it was 78 fucking degrees at the register and probably 90 around her goddamn nuclear reactor + the huge windows we all sit in front of and I was contemplating stripping down to my boxers and putting a bag of ice on my nuts before I passed out. All of this when our manager's office is like 10 degrees cooler than everywhere else so I know she was actually cold but she never bitches about it or fucks with the thermostat or makes others uncomfortable to suit her. (for a time I was in that office and about froze my nuts off. She didn't want to move in there because she liked being out in the open but it was a little silly for the part time help to get his own office. No, I didn't break the office masturbation record while I was in there. Too cold to fap.)

Run on sentences rustle my jimmies, too.

Also, people who gripe about minor office irritations that everyone else manages to deal with in silent agony.

Hypocrites really bug me, too.

And school buses that make my commute home take twice as long. (so.. 12 minuteslolsuckit)
I'm not sure, but it seems that space heaters have to be properly mounted according to OSHA?

Temporary heating devices. - 1926.154

rrr_img_47446.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fat empowerement aside, that conclusion rustle my jimmies. "A 80y old person with no education thinks something, why can't everyone else with an education and information think the same thing?" Well motherfucking duh.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Fat empowerement aside, that conclusion rustle my jimmies. "A 80y old person with no education thinks something, why can't everyone else with an education and information think the same thing?" Well motherfucking duh.
education tells us that:
Skinny person is trapped in fat.

Being fat is not healthy.

Excess fat is never good.

Healthy dose of exercise will prolong your life and your health.

What the fuck is this aoisfjaofpsagnhosapghasoitf9yaht9fasftwasgvasg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Isaac Asimov

Of course her grandmother probably didn't even say that.

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something that he can understand.
Bertrand Russell

I would have posted a quote about women but that would be sexist.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
FYI, it's not Florida that won't sell on Sunday, it's the City/County. Where I live I can't buy on Sunday before 1:00 p.m, but if I walk across the street into the other city, I can.
Yup, there are none of those laws in south Florida. It must be a northern/bible-thumper area thing.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People that ask "how's it going?" as you walk past each other in hallway. You can't lead off with that, so the exchange goes:

Hey
Hey, how's it going?
Good, and you?
Good.

By the end of the third line, we're already past each other and now either have to slow down or talk louder like idiots. If you are really interested in how someone is doing, either read their inflection and tone in the initial response, or have an actual conversation with them not in the hallway.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bro's, serious jimmie rustling this morning. I ate hot wings for lunch yesterday and could feel my stomach gettin all rumbly bumbly when I got up. Went to the bathroom expecting an explosion and the McCheese special after effect but nothing... got a little bit out and then serious constipation. But my stomach keeps telling me "bro don't go to far away from the bathroom, we've got ourselves a situation". My bowels and my stomach aren't on speaking terms apparently.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Bro's, serious jimmie rustling this morning. I ate hot wings for lunch yesterday and could feel my stomach gettin all rumbly bumbly when I got up. Went to the bathroom expecting an explosion and the McCheese special after effect but nothing... got a little bit out and then serious constipation. But my stomach keeps telling me "bro don't go to far away from the bathroom, we've got ourselves a situation". My bowels and my stomach aren't on speaking terms apparently.
I, f,e,e,l, y,o,u,r, p,a,i,n, b,r,o,

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
People that ask "how's it going?" as you walk past each other in hallway. You can't lead off with that, so the exchange goes:

Hey
Hey, how's it going?
Good, and you?
Good.

By the end of the third line, we're already past each other and now either have to slow down or talk louder like idiots. If you are really interested in how someone is doing, either read their inflection and tone in the initial response, or have an actual conversation with them not in the hallway.
I feel your rustling! How could I have forgotten that one, since it happens every fucking day?

I've started just responding to "How's it going?" with "Good morning, Soandso." I know they don't actually care, so I just ignore it. It still rustles me every time though.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I usually respond with a grunt. Lately, I've been trying to work in a "THANKS FOR ASKING!" instead. Sometimes, if I have nothing else better to do, I ramble off a list of shit and make them stop and listen to it.

Well, my back hurts a little, I think I need a new mattress. I didn't sleep well last night, don't know what that's about. Went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning. Haven't had sex in 3 days, i think that might be related to the sore back and not sleeping well. I need to get gas at lunch. I'm headed to the bathroom right now for my morning constitutional, and my arm hurts when I go like this. And you?

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Already said earlier but I'm reposting because it just happened to me:

Doctor's appointment at 2:30pm. I get there at 2:20, am asked to sit down the doc will be with me shortly.

-Sit in a waiting room full of women and their children.
-Kids running around and screaming.
-I'm the only dude in there.
-Finally see the doctor at 3:10pm, who has me sit in his office until 3:30 because he is busy with some other stuff.

Looks like this but with fancier chairs. Replace the Indians with Mexicans.
TxTrib-PeoplesClinic-005_jpg_800x1000_q100.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You need a new doctor. Mine never has more than 5-6 people in the waiting room, with enough chairs that you can be well-separated at all times.

Something that rustles me that will garner me a lot of flak here on this forum:

Use of the term 'Merica, 'Mercuh, etc. I realize our country is turning into a pile of steaming shit, but it just gets used way too much, and it rustles me.

People are too fat? 'Cuz 'Merca! White/male/cisgender/rape privilege getting you down? 'Mercuh! Xbone trying to spy on you? 'Murica!

I can't really articulate exactly why it rustles me, but it does. Maybe because I hope things will get better again, or because I'd still rather live here than just about anywhere else in the world, or because it annoys me that our politicians (both sides) don't give a fuck about anything but the next election, or because it lumps us all into one big group and denigrates us all? Not sure. Still rustles me though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
People who complain about the USA without ever having spent real time living overseas rustle my jimmies. I don't mind complaining, because we certainly have issues that need to be addressed. I'm talking about people who post/say shit about how America is a terrible country and how they can't stand living here, and how this or that is so much worse than everywhere else in the world. Really? You think that? Go spend a year or two living and working in another country and see if it changes your mind, asshole! As bad as America is, it's still far, far better to live here than in almost any other country in the world for a number of reasons. Even those places that might seem better in numerous ways, such as Western European countries, have other, different issues that will cause problems.

*Note, I'm not directing this at anyone in this thread. Vvoid's post reminded me of it. I see shit like this a lot on Facebook.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People who complain about the USA without ever having spent real time living overseas rustle my jimmies. I don't mind complaining, because we certainly have issues that need to be addressed. I'm talking about people who post/say shit about how America is a terrible country and how they can't stand living here, and how this or that is so much worse than everywhere else in the world. Really? You think that? Go spend a year or two living and working in another country and see if it changes your mind, asshole! As bad as America is, it's still far, far better to live here than in almost any other country in the world for a number of reasons. Even those places that might seem better in numerous ways, such as Western European countries, have other, different issues that will cause problems.

*Note, I'm not directing this at anyone in this thread. Vvoid's post reminded me of it. I see shit like this a lot on Facebook.
Self loathing Americans rustle my jim jams something fierce. I feel you bro.