Whats rustling your jimmies?

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
People who fucking drag their feet behind them. Stop walking like fucking shambling zombies and lift your legs when you take steps.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was rustled to the max and lost it at work today:
I hate it when people/subordinates walk away from me while I'm talking to them, especially if they do so while running their mouth - especially if those words from that mouth ring of fallacy - especially if they continue to ignore me and talk to others instead.

My inexperience as a manager showed this day.

I rustles me greatly that some people seem to get away with everything because "that's how they are" - if all got the same passes as them then it would be ok, but they don't.

Behaving badly steals advantage but has the drawback of repercussion. To neutralize that drawback is bananas.
For example: cheating on a test. pro: higher scores and less type of work; con: if you get caught, you lose it all.
What's happening is the con part is being removed.

I get reprimanded for everything - I had a superior get on me for the trash cans having trash in them (60% or so)
Yet others can outright argue with customers, not clean up spills, or refill stations.
Am I tagged as a schmuck or something? How do I cancel the effect? Why can't things just go smoothly

It rustles my jimmies that life is great up to the point of encountering a person despoiling it. Their view is that life isn't great. You're self-actualizing, you shit.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Living in South Carolina rustles my fucking jimmies. Stupid fucking liquor laws. Last night I was thinking about that cinnamon whiskey I tried in CA a while back decided to go buy...oh wait...it's 7:01pm the 3 dot stores won't open up again until monday ... I can't wait to leave the land of inbred retards.
They are pretty stupid in Indiana too. Apparently it would be a fucking travesty for me to be able to buy cold beer from a grocery store or gas station. Or beer at all on Sunday. Goddamn hoosiers

Siliconemelons

They are pretty stupid in Indiana too. Apparently it would be a fucking travesty for me to be able to buy cold beer from a grocery store or gas station. Or beer at all on Sunday. Goddamn hoosiers
In Florida its no alcohol sales on Sunday until 11am or 1pm it keeps changing its like a "go to church! don't drink! *till after church" law or something lol...its stupid and rustle inducing if you just need some beer for the game or something!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was rustled to the max and lost it at work today:
I hate it when people/subordinates walk away from me while I'm talking to them, especially if they do so while running their mouth - especially if those words from that mouth ring of fallacy - especially if they continue to ignore me and talk to others instead.

My inexperience as a manager showed this day.

I rustles me greatly that some people seem to get away with everything because "that's how they are" - if all got the same passes as them then it would be ok, but they don't.

Behaving badly steals advantage but has the drawback of repercussion. To neutralize that drawback is bananas.
For example: cheating on a test. pro: higher scores and less type of work; con: if you get caught, you lose it all.
What's happening is the con part is being removed.

I get reprimanded for everything - I had a superior get on me for the trash cans having trash in them (60% or so)
Yet others can outright argue with customers, not clean up spills, or refill stations.
Am I tagged as a schmuck or something? How do I cancel the effect? Why can't things just go smoothly

It rustles my jimmies that life is great up to the point of encountering a person despoiling it. Their view is that life isn't great. You're self-actualizing, you shit.
You're working in like fast food or some shit man, of course your life sucks.

In Florida its no alcohol sales on Sunday until 11am or 1pm it keeps changing its like a "go to church! don't drink! *till after church" law or something lol...its stupid and rustle inducing if you just need some beer for the game or something!
Confirmed rustled in Florida here. Old fuckin bag in the supermarket tried to refuse to sell me Cheerwine... A fucking soda, because it had wine in the name and was early on Sunday.

Same store different Sunday, the cash register refused to process my purchase of god damn Jack Daniels wood chips because, you guessed it, Sunday Morning. Supermarkets dont even fucking carry hard liquor!

Siliconemelons

Confirmed rustled in Florida here. Old fuckin bag in the supermarket tried to refuse to sell me Cheerwine... A fucking soda, because it had wine in the name and was early on Sunday.

Same store different Sunday, the cash register refused to process my purchase of god damn Jack Daniels wood chips because, you guessed it, Sunday Morning. Supermarkets dont even fucking carry hard liquor!
I have been carded over sparkling apple juice cider.

I would have gone and bought some red cooking wine.

What gets my jimmys going is Publix coupon policies .. argh

Great Ogre Dictator

Golden Knight of the Realm

I remember getting stopped in a fucking publix over a case of IBC root beer. Even after seeing their mistake, they were still wanting to see my ID over it.

Fuckin' Florida.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree with everything said: Fuuuck Florida. I lived there a year and went nope nope nope

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Go North young man. Go North.

rrr_img_47260.jpg

Rham

Trakanon Raider
FYI, it's not Florida that won't sell on Sunday, it's the City/County. Where I live I can't buy on Sunday before 1:00 p.m, but if I walk across the street into the other city, I can.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
What gets me is pawn shops not being open on Sundays. That's also the only day I'm really hankering for some Chick-Fil-A

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The blimpster derail. Scroll...scroll...SCROLL...SCROLLSCROLLSCROLLALDJF LSJDFLKSJDKMAXIMUMRUSLTE

The bitch at work with her jeans and her sweater and her coat and her space heater blowing nuclear death rays into my area while asking "IS ANYONE ELSE COLD?" every ten minutes when lo and behold some "mystery person" had changed the thermostat to heat only so it was 78 fucking degrees at the register and probably 90 around her goddamn nuclear reactor + the huge windows we all sit in front of and I was contemplating stripping down to my boxers and putting a bag of ice on my nuts before I passed out. All of this when our manager's office is like 10 degrees cooler than everywhere else so I know she was actually cold but she never bitches about it or fucks with the thermostat or makes others uncomfortable to suit her. (for a time I was in that office and about froze my nuts off. She didn't want to move in there because she liked being out in the open but it was a little silly for the part time help to get his own office. No, I didn't break the office masturbation record while I was in there. Too cold to fap.)

Run on sentences rustle my jimmies, too.

Also, people who gripe about minor office irritations that everyone else manages to deal with in silent agony.

Hypocrites really bug me, too.

And school buses that make my commute home take twice as long. (so.. 12 minuteslolsuckit)