<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20230803-181525.png

• 2Picard
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Be me...
Have a storm destroy a chunk of your house in February.
File insurance claim. They pay out the first 1/3 of it, and say they won't pay the rest until the repairs are done. (fine...)
Put your own money with the pay out and rebuild the room better than it was before (it's over in the home improvement thread if you're curious).
Delays in suppliers make it take until late June to finish.
Finally file for the remaining 2/3 of the claim payout...
They take until the end of July to get the check to you, and mail it, even though they direct deposited the first portion...
They make the check out to you AND the mortgage company, so you're going to have to endorse it over and get the mortgage company to pay you out...
But they put the wrong mortgage company, one which hasn't owned/serviced your loan in around a year...

be rustled...

• 3Rustled

SeanDoe1z1

Ive been assigned a radio at work.

Email?
Call me?
Put in a ticket?
Walk to my office?

All not good enough to conatct me to tell me you cant understand how you set your mailbox up.

I literally work with radios and even I don’t carry one around.

probably the only time I find them useful are giant warehouses with no internet yet or cell coverage.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every video that says “wait for it” or “watch until the end”.
It’s an immediate no and skip. Don’t waste my fucking time with several minutes of bullshit and 5 seconds of something retarded at the end.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
It’s an immediate no and skip. Don’t waste my fucking time with several minutes of bullshit and 5 seconds of something retarded at the end.
If you cut out all the garbage on Youtube, Youtube would fit on a floppy disc.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Eldenring has quite possibly some of the dumbest controls ive ever seen in a game released in recent memory. And "use a controller" isnt a reason why not being able to bind summoning torrent or using a specific item to a specific key or why Q of all keys is back instead of escape.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eldenring has quite possibly some of the dumbest controls ive ever seen in a game released in recent memory. And "use a controller" isnt a reason why not being able to bind summoning torrent or using a specific item to a specific key or why Q of all keys is back instead of escape.
Get gud fgt.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Video Games Controller GIF by Rooster Teeth

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I've used BlockTube to block every video with a title that includes some form of "React" and all youtube shorts.

• 3Like

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've used BlockTube to block every video with a title that includes some form of "React" and all youtube shorts.
I use the Brave browser. I completely forgot websites and YouTube had ads. I haven't seen ads in over a year. From anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I use the Brave browser. I completely forgot websites and YouTube had ads. I haven't seen ads in over a year. From anything.
Blocktube isn't for ads (I also use Brave). Its for filter out video topics you have no interest in. Since I watch a lot of music videos I could do without "Black people react to Tool!". There's nothing gained from it. Same reason I block youtube shorts due to it mostly being a bunch of tiktok level retarded stuff.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I use brave on my phone. I can do all that on my phone?

I also cast to my TV's Chromecast from the YouTube app. Any way to block ads when casting?