Whats rustling your jimmies?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The two years or so that I ran my family's pack and ship store felt almost like I had cheat codes. Knew exactly when I was getting shit delivered, my drivers were all bros, so my shit never got beat up. At cost shipping at a discounted rate. Running that thing sucked, since I'm not cut out for business, but goddamn did it have some perks sometimes.
Wait, I’m confused. Pickle tickle or rustle?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
When I somehow have hurt my ankle despite not doing any exercise or strenuous activity anytime recently

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Twice in the last 24 hours I've read someone using the term beeline but spelling it b-line.

Its kind of impressive how much rage this bit of obvious retardation can generate. I mean, just in terms of rage per character typed or omitted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Twice in the last 24 hours I've read someone using the term beeline but spelling it b-line.

Its kind of impressive how much rage this bit of obvious retardation can generate. I mean, just in terms of rage per character typed or omitted.
But b line has an actual meaning what the fuck now I'm rustled

• 1Rustled

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
I've had my YouTube history off for a few years. With history turned off, it would still provide a few suggestions on its home page. I presume they were based off my channel subscriptions. In the event of boredom, I would at least have a few videos to keep me occupied. Now, it seems they want that watch history bad enough to just blank out the page. Jokes on them, I'll just browse FoH lol

1692286772155.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Killer_B.jpg

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I know you're just trolling me here but I'm curious to see what the punchline is
Well technically it's "bee line" because worker bees take direct routes, but sometimes people just shorten it as b line.

I think you had the word baseline there (assuming autocorrect) or I just misread it so that's why I was rustled.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
B-line is also a manufacturer of electrical products (fasteners / boxes / etc) , it's what I always think of when I see it written like that.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
107 tomorrow and probably 103 when I have to shoot qual outside in my armor etc. Ffs, should be on the down swing not getting worse than all the rest of summer.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Turned off the AC before bed because it usually gets cold in the morning this time of year. This morning was hotter and a lot muggier than when I went to bed.

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The normalization of that weird metrosexual overly groomed beard, until this morning someone called Oliver Anthony a neckbeard.

This is a neckbeard, as I have always understood the term. Very little actual beard. Just neck hair.
1692623577211.png

This is a metrosexual overly groomed mostly shaved by still a little beard left. Just super, super gay. Usually pictured with a cock in the mouth, so you may not recognize it initially without one.
1692623666719.png

This is a normal beard, if a little longer than usual. Doesnt require any adjectives. What grows on a regular guys face by default.
1692623785059.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The normalization of that weird metrosexual overly groomed beard, until this morning someone called Oliver Anthony a neckbeard.

This is a neckbeard, as I have always understood the term. Very little actual beard. Just neck hair.
View attachment 487515

This is a metrosexual overly groomed mostly shaved by still a little beard left. Just super, super gay. Usually pictured with a cock in the mouth, so you may not recognize it initially without one.
View attachment 487516
This is a normal beard. Doesnt require any adjectives. What grows on a regular guys face by default.
View attachment 487518

Wait the metrosexual beard is like on purpose? I just call that not shaving for two days.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Wait the metrosexual beard is like on purpose? I just call that not shaving for two days.
The metrosexual part isnt the stubble, its the carefully crafted "mostly shaved except for these specific spots" look. See the neck.

• 1EyeRoll