Whats rustling your jimmies?

Goatface

sitting on the porch, mailman drives by, waves at us, then he puts someone else's mail in the box again.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm the opposite. Amazon just sucks now. I got two very obvious counterfeits and had to drive into town to send them back. Fuck it, if I am going to do that might as well just buy locally. Hell, sellers don't even hide that they are selling counterfeits anymore.

I still have a couple counterfeit games that I was never able to get a refund for since it is literally impossible to get a real person at Ebay or even to get a call-back from a real person at this point. Hopefully when I finally do get around to talking to someone they'll retroactively help me out, considering it's out of return window due to not being able to reach anybody.

In other game news I got Lords of the Fallen a few days ago for $20 on Ebay only to then find out last night that it's $2 on the PS Store. It is super rare for a digital game to cost less than a used copy off Ebay (so I usually don't even check 'cause they're always like 3x as much), and it's even more super rare for anything of any note to drop down to $2. Especially a relatively well-liked PS4 game like this one. Not gonna hassle the seller by sending it back, just annoyed.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
What rustles my jimmies: The seemingly total politicization of the "medical community"

-Took my mom to a medical center and they had giant BLM and imperial pride flags prominently displayed outside (flat on the wall, high up, while the actual US flag was all rolled up on a pole). Place was a ghost town compared to how it used to be, my mom's doctor told her they "lost a lot of patients" after the flags were put up.

-Went to the nursing department at my old university and they, again, had massive BLM and imperial pride flags on the walls, first thing you see when you walk in. Walls were otherwise covered with The Message and various paraphernalia about sex change operations and recognizing unconscious bias and various other stuff that has very little to do with actual medicine.

-Went to a blood-drawing clinic and they outright had a giant Bolshevik fist drawn on their whiteboard, right next to some sort of giant syringe cut-out they taped onto the board that had "Get Vaxxed!" written across it. At least one of those things is actually related to the medical profession in any way, though it's pretty telling how they put them next to each other.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What rustles my jimmies: The seemingly total politicization of the "medical community"

-Took my mom to a medical center and they had giant BLM and imperial pride flags prominently displayed outside (flat on the wall, high up, while the actual US flag was all rolled up on a pole). Place was a ghost town compared to how it used to be, my mom's doctor told her they "lost a lot of patients" after the flags were put up.

-Went to the nursing department at my old university and they, again, had massive BLM and imperial pride flags on the walls, first thing you see when you walk in. Walls were otherwise covered with The Message and various paraphernalia about sex change operations and recognizing unconscious bias and various other stuff that has very little to do with actual medicine.

-Went to a blood-drawing clinic and they outright had a giant Bolshevik fist drawn on their whiteboard, right next to some sort of giant syringe cut-out they taped onto the board that had "Get Vaxxed!" written across it. At least one of those things is actually related to the medical profession in any way, though it's pretty telling how they put them next to each other.
It always was you just didn't know it. It's nothing but a business and all business is political. Did you think that 40% or whatever of boys being diagnosed with ADHD was not based on political gynocentrism? That SAD is real and can only be cured by expensive lightbulbs? That Doctors Without Borders was just donating time? That Americans should eat 80% heavily processed grains? That beef tallow is deadly but rapeseed oil is healthy? That there's no consequences to 90% of women taking artificial hormone altering drugs? That XRay therapy is good for your health? That a lobotomy might fix your wife's mood swings?

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The normalization of that weird metrosexual overly groomed beard, until this morning someone called Oliver Anthony a neckbeard.

This is a neckbeard, as I have always understood the term. Very little actual beard. Just neck hair.
View attachment 487515

This is a metrosexual overly groomed mostly shaved by still a little beard left. Just super, super gay. Usually pictured with a cock in the mouth, so you may not recognize it initially without one.
View attachment 487516
This is a normal beard, if a little longer than usual. Doesnt require any adjectives. What grows on a regular guys face by default.
View attachment 487518

I agree with your definition but when I first heard the term neckbeard, I asked about it and was told it applied to any beard with hair on the neck. I have a beard like Oliver's and I've accepted that I have a neckbeard. I just don't care. You have to realize that sometimes the person saying neckbeard is just a jealous cunt and replace it in your head with "real man"

What you call a metrosexual beard, I call a mexican beard because I only ever see mexicans with that jawline definition. Granted, they usually shave more on the cheek too. Maybe metros just tend to do it lower and don't raise their heads up where you can see the line.

That first picture ... is there hair on the neck? Looks like chin spinach to me.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The hotel I stayed in last night had 2 elevators. Car 1 and Car B. I felt personally attacked.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Our development just started to have all the side roads and driveways replaced. It was specifically mentioned that people should stay off the roads for 10 days after it is paved to cure. Today they paved it and people are driving in on their driveways. Literally couldn't wait a day. Yeah, I'm both old and rustled. We paid for this shit.

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Our development just started to have all the side roads and driveways replaced. It was specifically mentioned that people should stay off the roads for 10 days after it is paved to cure. Today they paved it and people are driving in on their driveways. Literally couldn't wait a day. Yeah, I'm both old and rustled. We paid for this shit.

It looks like they're finally prepping to top coat the roads in my development, now that construction's done and all the driveways got their top coat finished. Not sure what kind of clusterfuck is going to ensue depending on how they portion it up, but I'm prepped to be rustled.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Woke up this morning and there must've been a microsoft update or some shit because now all my edge windows have stupid rounded corners and a big ass annoying white bar around them that is driving me insane. Can't find any settings to turn it back, either. I had to paste it over a seperate picture with color to show it, that white line goes around my entire freaking window now.

edit: i'm slightly retarded and the one thing I didn't try before reverted it. Still rustled that anyone at all would think it was a good idea to make that change.

wtf.gif

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Every other week these companies make a change and shove it right in front of your fucking face. Stokes my nerd rage every fucking time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Pisses me off that my company won't let me choose to not take an update. Back in the olden days, I'd only do the security updates and ignore any feature updates for windows.

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Maybe there is a financial incentive to organizations that license Office 365? Pushing features and enhancements is/was a strategy with phone/voip system vendors ... you ended up with a fucked up squid of dependencies that made it almost impossible to migrate to a competitor.

joz123

Potato del Grande
HOA put in new water regulating valves. Pressure sucks now.

Last edited:
  • 4Rustled
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It always was you just didn't know it. It's nothing but a business and all business is political. Did you think that 40% or whatever of boys being diagnosed with ADHD was not based on political gynocentrism?

40% of boys being diagnosed with ADHD absolutely leaped out to me as gynocentric, even when I was 9 years old (because I was one of those boys). It was always bullshit and a way to justify prescribing a bunch of creativity-dulling meds that ensured none of those boys grew up to be any kind of threat to the establishment, or get too uppity. It's fucked up.

• 1Bullshit