Whats rustling your jimmies?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Isn't Toblerone still real candy?
No Way Thinking GIF

Palum

what Suineg set it to
People who don't mix sour cream when they open the container so the next time there's just a giant puddle of liquid.

astgte

Trakanon Raider
The work canteen experts who became experts on covid through their facebook pages information have now overnight become middle east affairs professors from three tick toks they watched :mad:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
what the fuck. you pour that shit off, you don't mix it in.

stay away from my containers of sour cream you sick freak

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
what the fuck. you pour that shit off, you don't mix it in.

stay away from my containers of sour cream you sick freak
It's whey. It doesn't separate nearly as bad if it's mixed properly when opened. If you don't it on purpose the sour cream changes taste and texture. It's not in there in accident.

But I agree once there's a lake of it you have to pour it off because it's too far gone. That's what I'm having trouble explaining to the entire world, apparently.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I think the audio on my computer is slowly but steadily getting louder because I find I am having to turn shit down lower and lower.

I was hoping it was one of those things where other people were finding shit getting louder and having to adjust the volume more often. Kind of like when the commercial comes on and it's 5 times louder than the show, that shit happened gradually and I was hoping this was another one of those times.

Fucking computers.

It's whey. It doesn't separate nearly as bad if it's mixed properly when opened. If you don't it on purpose the sour cream changes taste and texture. It's not in there in accident.

But I agree once there's a lake of it you have to pour it off because it's too far gone. That's what I'm having trouble explaining to the entire world, apparently.

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I had the house to myself yesterday and spent 14 hours straight working on stuff in the garage. It's been quite aWhile since I spent 14 hours straight working on a concrete floor and my back is rebelling.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I had the house to myself yesterday and spent 14 hours straight working on stuff in the garage. It's been quite aWhile since I spent 14 hours straight working on a concrete floor and my back is rebelling.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Driving in to JFK and see a sign on the construction area. The Airport is getting a $19b facelift.
$19b. To remodel the airport. $19 fucking billion. We should be able to build ten new airports for that money.

What a 3rd world shithole.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mandriana

Driving in to JFK and see a sign on the construction area. The Airport is getting a $19b facelift.
$19b. To remodel the airport. $19 fucking billion. We should be able to build ten new airports for that money.

What a 3rd world shithole.
The sanctuary domicile addition to house all the new doctors and engineers will cost at least 15b of that budget.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The word "whinging", with a G. I'm filled with an irresistable urge to commit serious violence. Just saying fucking "whining" like a normal person.

Close runner up is "utilize" when you could have just said use, but this is more of a "you're trying to sound smart, isnt that just adorable" thing. Whinging sounds like some kind of limp wristed fancypants bri'ish thing, so naturally its more rage inducing.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My buddy who I have known for over 40 years bought a condo a few years ago. He has diabeeetus and lost his toes on one foot. My other bud calls me to go check up on the footless wonder because he hadn't heard from him in a few weeks. I take a quick zoom over there after not seeing him in a couple years. I kind of expected the worse.

It was worse than I thought. Dude is a hoarder and I can not explain the stench coming from the dudes place. How in the living fuck hasn't the condo association made him clean that shit up is beyond me.

He kinda always was that dude you had to tell to take a bath because he was a 6'4" 350 IN HIGH SCHOOL. We saw this coming when his wife and him separated it looks like the hoarder in him kicked in? I'm at a loss. He was never like this bad. Now my buds and I are discussing chipping in for a dumpster and some Mexicans to come empty that shit out.

I fuckin swear it seems all my peeps as they grow older just take a turn for the worse.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users