Whats rustling your jimmies?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
View attachment 497372
OliveNation cream cheese emulsion is perfect for flavoring cheesecakes, cakes, cupcakes, fondant, frostings, fillings, and beverages.
Thick Formulation from Water, PG, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

sure someone makes something that that looks/tastes like cream cheese just like processed "american slices"
I am now even angrier

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

View attachment 497372
OliveNation cream cheese emulsion is perfect for flavoring cheesecakes, cakes, cupcakes, fondant, frostings, fillings, and beverages.
Thick Formulation from Water, PG, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate

sure someone makes something that that looks/tastes like cream cheese just like processed "american slices"

American cheese is real, it’s an emulsion of cheese … still processed but it’s not, not cheese

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

American cheese is real, it’s an emulsion of cheese … still processed but it’s not, not cheese
1698367924690.png

• 1Rustled
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What in tarnation is this AI Generated gun? It's like an M1A had a child with a pump action shotgun, with a doorstop on the end of the mag tube

AI is still struggling with the fact that humans only have 5 fingers, so of course it'll make a gun with a 30 caliber clip

1698448434950.jpeg

• 1Worf

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
AI is still struggling with the fact that humans only have 5 fingers, so of course it'll make a gun with a 30 caliber clip

View attachment 497558
Speaking of getting rustled. I come from a large hunting family but even they are saying that no one hunts with an AR because there would be nothing left to eat nonsense. I know most of them haven't hunted in ages but still. I calmly correct them each time, explaining how the type of rifle has nothing to do with the caliber of the bullet and even so...etc. it's amazing how effective that retarded nonsense has been.

Last edited:
  • 1WTF

Goatface

so having this issue with one of my rokus, roku removed the content. wayback machine only has 1 of 9 pages of the thread.
1698516650713.png

sure i can find the info somewhere else, but i hate sites that remove content when a few years old. on the other hand, was looking up an issue on my truck and was read posts from early 2000's.

Goatface

Speaking of getting rustled. I come from a large hunting family but even they are saying that no one hunts with an AR because there woulds be nothing left to eat nonsense. I know most of them haven't hunted in ages but still. I calmly correct them each time, explaining how the type of rifle has nothing to do with the caliber of the bullet and even so...etc. it's amazing how effective that retarded nonsense has been.
if you hunt with anything larger than a 22, your are just making red mist right?
1698517203225.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I was getting about 7 to 10 spam calls a day. I decided to start fucking with them, and I no longer get any spam on my phone, almost to where I kinda miss fucking with random people. I would answer, listen to their long into and then say I couldn't hear well, and ask them to repeat it. I would fake interest in whatever they were selling, and then after 10-20 minutes let them know there was no way my 'handler' would let me buy their product.

I actually got blocked from a scammer doing one of the FBI scams where I kept calling him back and he eventually blocked me. For the next few months, I would have the phone ring, and when I answered, it would tell me that I had been blocked, and then hang up on me.

So answer those calls, speak to the people, fuck with them, and they will stop calling.

All you had to do was spend 1-3 hours every day talking to telemarketers/scammers?? A+ lifehack

• 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All you had to do was spend 1-3 hours every day talking to telemarketers/scammers?? A+ lifehack
Ya, you apparently don't get it. It was 10-15 minutes a day, and I like fucking with people, it was mid-day entertainment for me. They really feel off fast once I started screwing with them. The first 2 days was busy, but I can work at my desk, and half-listen to a spam call and keep asking them to 'repeat that' or something at the same time. I can walk and chew gum.

I actually miss the spam callers now, and I've got a new Google Voice number that forwards to my number just to fuck with people more. Wow, that 106 thing really is a thing...

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ya, you apparently don't get it. It was 10-15 minutes a day, and I like fucking with people, it was mid-day entertainment for me. I actually miss the spam callers now, and I've got a new Google Voice number that forwards to my number just to fuck with people more. Wow, that 106 thing really is a thing...

I got it. You were lying for attention and didn't realize what you were actually saying because it never actually happened. "7-10 calls a day" where you'd let them know after "10-20 min" somehow turns into 10-15 min total.

This is such a common thing stupid people lie about doing and a great candidate for rustling my jimmies

• 1Faggotry

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got it. You were lying for attention and didn't realize what you were actually saying because it never actually happened. "7-10 calls a day" where you'd let them know after "10-20 min" somehow turns into 10-15 min total.

This is such a common thing stupid people lie about doing and a great candidate for rustling my jimmies
First day or two was busy, they fell off fast. What part of this don't you understand? The only spam calls I get now are for donations for the Police, and I think of you when I tell them that ACAB...

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1698527566328.png

There are old mushroom hunters and bold mushroom hunters. But there ain't no OLD&BOLD mushroom hunters!

I guess Field and Stream wants to rid themselves of the cohort of their subscriber base that has an IQ below 90...

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
First day or two was busy, they fell off fast. What part of this don't you understand? The only spam calls I get now are for donations for the Police, and I think of you when I tell them that ACAB...

Scammers would have no way of knowing you messed with other scammers and businesses wouldn't take you off other business's call lists. When people make up stories like this they don't think about things like that which is why you're obviously making it all up.

Saying the whole world added you to their do not call list after a day is trying to cover up bullshit with even less believable bullshit

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf

A5150Ylee

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Scammers would have no way of knowing you messed with other scammers and businesses wouldn't take you off other business's call lists. When people make up stories like this they don't think about things like that which is why you're obviously making it all up.

Saying the whole world added you to their do not call list after a day is trying to cover up bullshit with even less believable bullshit
You really do shine through with that 106 cap. Maybe, just maybe, the same scammers are working out of the same office, so like once the office has a call list of people, they just throw everything at it. All I know if fucking with scammers will get you removed from a lot of calls at the same time.. ACAB.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You really do shine through with that 106 cap. Maybe, just maybe, the same scammers are working out of the same office, so like once the office has a call list of people, they just throw everything at it. All I know if fucking with scammers will get you removed from a lot of calls at the same time.. ACAB.

Yeah, man. All the scammers are also roommates who ride tandem bikes together. That's definitely how this shit works.

Story keeps changing from "used to do this all the time then got sad when it stopped" to "was only like 15 minutes total" to "yeah it was all day but only for like 1 day" and now bunch of excuses on why your bullshit story isn't bullshit.

Outside of people bragging about owning telemarketers being right up there with Navy SEALs on the list of things people lie about, you're not smart enough for this.

But please, lets hear more about 106 and ACAB since you're too dumb to actually make a coherent argument

• 1Like