Whats rustling your jimmies?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait there are people who disagree with this IRL?

I thought that was one of those universal things like ugly people, where even newborns will show the same response
You obviously haven't seen some of the pics the degenerates here have posted over the years. I've even called a few of them out over it. I don't have the links because why would I, but trust me, it has come up more often than it should.

If I go more than a week without clipping my fingernails, I feel like one of those black bitches with the dagger fake nails and it drives me fucking insane. Your pic is how I keep mine as well.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
anything longer than this IMO (random GIS)
View attachment 507409
His fingers, a symphony of perfection, elegantly stretching towards me. Pristine cuticles, a flawless canvas untouched by the relentless warfare my own hands have endured. I'm mesmerized by the effortless grace, the refined execution. Each nail meticulously tended to, a stark contrast to the battlefield of jagged cuticles I've navigated for a lifetime.

I find myself lost in the pristine lines, a silent envy echoing within. How many manicures, how much meticulous care, must have gone into maintaining those immaculate digits? My own fingers bear witness to years of neglect, a testament to a life too hurried to indulge in such vanities.

His hands speak of discipline, a commitment to refinement that eludes me. My own cuticles, a map of neglect, a brutal reminder of the countless times I've allowed stress and haste to mar the landscape of my hands. I yearn for the tranquility that must accompany those flawless cuticles – a serenity that has eluded me in the chaotic frenzy of my own existence.

As I trace the contours of his pristine fingers in the photograph, I can't escape the awareness of my own hands' imperfections. A silent vow stirs within me, a pledge to reclaim the elegance stolen by years of disregard. Perhaps, in the pursuit of flawless cuticles, I'll find a semblance of the composure that has long eluded my chaotic, mangled fingertips.

Animated GIF

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Long nails on dudes are druggies or trannies
Or guitar players. There's a guy I've worked with for 8 years that has really long nails on one hand. Like.....REALLY long. Grosses me out every time I see it.

Other than him, the only men I saw with really long nails were always black guys in the military. I called one of my friends out on it and all he said was "I leave em long so I can scratch, cuz". He just meant scratching his scalp.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or guitar players. There's a guy I've worked with for 8 years that has really long nails on one hand. Like.....REALLY long. Grosses me out every time I see it.

Other than him, the only men I saw with really long nails were always black guys in the military. I called one of my friends out on it and all he said was "I leave em long so I can scratch, cuz". He just meant scratching his scalp.
Pretty easy to scratch with short, non-disgusting nails. He's just lazy and unclean.

Goatface

this guy, its like he has 1000 channels, seems like i block one and 2 more show up
1704675482512.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've never done data entry, but as a programmer, it seems almost automatic to sanitize form inputs. Trimming white space is part of that sanitization. Does that not happen in data entry?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I've never done data entry, but as a programmer, it seems almost automatic to sanitize form inputs. Trimming white space is part of that sanitization. Does that not happen in data entry?
Yes but that's not how Lowest Bidder makes their applications

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Somewhere someone didn't.

Got emailed list of upcoming new hires. Copy and pasted their names into my csv then run my script to create their windows/email accounts. 10 minutes later get an email about azure sync issues. Half the last names had a space after them.
Yes but that's not how Lowest Bidder makes their applications
Fucking paycom.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People who put spaces after first last names when doing data entry.
Try cleaning up customer data sets for a company that has been around 30+ years and never set down any type of input standards for their software.

Jones, R. A.
Jones, RA
Jones, R A
Jones, RA.
Jones, R.A.

I could go on but...

• 1Barf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Somewhere someone didn't.

Got emailed list of upcoming new hires. Copy and pasted their names into my csv then run my script to create their windows/email accounts. 10 minutes later get an email about azure sync issues. Half the last names had a space after them.

Fucking paycom.

Sounds like your script should have sanitized too!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Try cleaning up customer data sets for a company that has been around 30+ years and never set down any type of input standards for their software.

Jones, R. A.
Jones, RA
Jones, R A
Jones, RA.
Jones, R.A.

I could go on but...
Even worse when said list of employee/newhires has people with 5-6 names. I have used the words "The hell am I supposed to do with this?" to HR before trying to figure out that data entry.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users