Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My brother in law ended up in the ER a few weeks ago and they told him he had brain cancer. What the fuck ever happened to not telling people they have cancer if you don't fucking know that it's cancer?

He's still got a benign brain tumor that needs to be removed, but the neurosurgeon was pissed when he heard that the ER said it was cancer.

My cousin had a brain tumor 35 years ago. It wasn't cancer, she did not have it removed. She's doing fine as well as I know. 4 kids and just moved with her well off husband into a house they had built and just finished in Breckenridge, CO.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Had an old guildie get in touch again recently. Super awkward because now all he talks about are his new tits… Fucking shame, he was a handsome guy. :/
How did his tits turn out?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Paying taxes this week and literally all of my income rounded up and all of my withholdings rounded down.

Very small numbers but still very jimmy rustling

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Paying taxes this week and literally all of my income rounded up and all of my withholdings rounded down.

Very small numbers but still very jimmy rustling
I just went to sign my paperwork yesterday and asked the CPA to explain some stuff that didn't make sense to me. Turns out she made a bunch of mistakes that almost cost me $15k.

I made it out of the appointment without using any swear words or calling anybody any names, so I think I'm officially a grown up now.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I just went to sign my paperwork yesterday and asked the CPA to explain some stuff that didn't make sense to me. Turns out she made a bunch of mistakes that almost cost me $15k.

I made it out of the appointment without using any swear words or calling anybody any names, so I think I'm officially a grown up now.
Because of my health situation I had a CPA do my taxes this year. I was reviewing them and found that they had me marked as selling an NFT for profit w/o any backup. Double check the paperwork they had me fill out and , sure enough I had that marked 'NO'. They fixed it when I called but they are supposed to be the fucking professionals. Last thing I need is an audit 'cuz Uncle Joe needs $$$ to fund wars and thinks I was stupid enough to give away good money buy that garbage.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Google Podcast is discontinued. Motivated me to get a better, third party app, so no problem. But why is there a podcast being downloaded right now after I uninstalled the Google Podcast app and when I click on the notification it doesn't bring anything up because the app is uninstalled. Where's it being downloaded to, and why, and we're the others deleted....?

I love being reminded the tech overlords controlling our lives in ever increasing degrees are retards. Very reassuring.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I encountered easily the dumbest fucking thing ive seen in my years of driving today otw to pick some things up from a friends house after work.

Im heading east bound on a major street with heavy traffic. I get into the dedicated left hand turn lane to make a left onto a side street. Since traffic is so heavy I have to wait a good few seconds to make my left. While Im waiting, the east bound traffic has backed up and mostly stopped and during this time two of the dumbest mother fuckers ive ever seen in a car start pulling out of the side street slowly crossing the east bound lanes, one wanting to make a left to go west and the other just wanting to cross the major street and continue north. I cant make my left since the west bound traffic is still heavy so these two fuckwits just continue to slowly pull forward eventually blocking me preventing me from making my left when I had the opportunity. All the while theres a cop car 2-3 cars back trying to get through, but traffic cant move at all because these window licking retards are blocking all east bound traffic because they cant make their left either.

1712299260567.png

1712299297260.png

• 5Rustled
  • 3WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Siliconemelons

Each one of those drivers fits within those actions.

If you drive being racist, and sexist etc. you drive anticipating their actions and thus increase your personal safety.

• 2Like

Siliconemelons

Go to company website community forum

Blast company for lousy customer service

Item was 2 years out of warranty

User felt like the company should give them special treatment and replace the product out of warranty, because "it cost X to buy"

I get rustled at their self entitlement.

Companies all know their expected product lifespan and warranty accordingly, or use warranty's as a sales tactic and eat the % of replacements cost etc.

Go to a Toyota dealership, get the entire big long talk from a sales person. Ask why their warranty is worse than others and the same as, like, a Chevy. Now I wont get into do Toyotas actually last longer, by general consensus they do... but the company will not back it longer than their competition, yet want to use their longevity as a sales tactic with no real support.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Wrote a check out to the IRS today that is double the average income of the state. Think I had a stroke or something. Just bad total loss of strength. On the floor instantly, couldn't even pick up a half empty bottle of water. An hour on the floor I could at least crawl to the bed to manaage to get into a chair which is where I am now.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wrote a check out to the IRS today that is double the average income of the state. Think I had a stroke or something. Just bad total loss of strength. On the floor instantly, couldn't even pick up a half empty bottle of water. An hour on the floor I could at least crawl to the bed to manaage to get into a chair which is where I am now.
At least your priorities are straight, posting on FoH instead of calling someone for help.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
At least your priorities are straight, posting on FoH instead of calling someone for help.
He was alerting his help.

Let us know when they come for you, brother. We'll come in from behind.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Volume changer being a different remote.
Comfy, having the main remote with volume remote across the room.
TV fucking blaring for some gd reason.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Volume changer being a different remote.
Comfy, having the main remote with volume remote across the room.
TV fucking blaring for some gd reason.
Harmony elite 4 life. Have parts of old ones to keep the main one alive forever. Sucks they went out of business.

Goatface

next monday, 4-15 is my colonoscopy, it was scheduled 3-18 before getting postponed.
at that time, my urology appointment was on 4-15. before i could change it, it got changed to 4-17. they sent me a letter, no calls or anything.
get up this morning with messages on medical system's app/portal, urology appointment got changed again back to 4-15 but now with a nurse practitioner.
call ask why it was changed, no idea. my urologist is only seeing patients 1 day a week, wed. doesn't explain why my appointment was moved. best she could do is 18th with the np.

• 1WTF

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't go see the cashier. If you're getting that message, the cashier is getting a message telling them to confiscate and/or destroy your card. Source: I used to work at a gas station and I cut up a few cards in front of people.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't go see the cashier. If you're getting that message, the cashier is getting a message telling them to confiscate and/or destroy your card. Source: I used to work at a gas station and I cut up a few cards in front of people.
Alternatively, it’s because there’s no receipt tape in the machine

• 1Solidarity