Whats rustling your jimmies?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
A new jimmie rustler, which was prompted by a recent discussion in the Fast Food Thread:

I hate "fun size" candy bars, so the other day I grabbed a full size Snickers. I opened it up to find it was actually just two "fun size" bars next to each other in a full size package! What the fuck is that?! If I buy a candy BAR I want a fucking BAR, not two god damn chocolate nuggets disguised as a bar.
The people that would feel bad eating a regular candy bar seem to think it's ok eating 19 fun size bars. It's a fat guilt thing. But fuck I'm no better, we have a giant assorted bowl of them at work that I'll tear through occasionally.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A new jimmie rustler, which was prompted by a recent discussion in the Fast Food Thread:

I hate "fun size" candy bars, so the other day I grabbed a full size Snickers. I opened it up to find it was actually just two "fun size" bars next to each other in a full size package! What the fuck is that?! If I buy a candy BAR I want a fucking BAR, not two god damn chocolate nuggets disguised as a bar.
Coupla things, I love fun sized bars, I hate that they're hard to find most of the year. That being said, that situation would piss me right the fuck off. If for no other reason than there is no way 2 fun sized bars equal a normal sized bar. It would take like 3 or 4 of them.

Fedor

<Banned>
Comcast agrees to buy Time Warner Cable for $45 billion - Feb. 13, 2014

Hp8FCJe.png

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
MFing Communiscast I fucking hate them. I actually recorded one of the CSR's during a dispute because he rustled my jimmies so badly. Even played it back for him to hear because I was escalating to his supervisor. Result, not a god damn thing, communiscast!!! ahhhhh

Siliconemelons

Time Warner has been bleeding customers... I do not see how the FCC or whatever will let this happen if they didnt let ATT+TMO when there where two other large options and 3-5 smaller companies as options for cell service.. for cable where I am, its direct shitty sat TV or TimeWarner

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
People who park in a parking space that you shoveled to get your car out. I swear to God, if I go home this evening and see the parking space that I spent 45 minutes digging myself out of occupied by another car I'm going to be really angry and seethe internally but do nothing of substance.

toomanynames_sl

shitlord
Wouldn't that be a piss (morning piss at that) in a cup, pour in car doorjam worthy type offense? There should be significant win potential for you . . .

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
People who park in a parking space that you shoveled to get your car out. I swear to God, if I go home this evening and see the parking space that I spent 45 minutes digging myself out of occupied by another car I'm going to be really angry and seethe internally but do nothing of substance.
I assume its public parking? If so why?

McCheese

I assume its public parking? If so why?
Apartment complex with non-reserved parking. As to why, well, it's just common courtesy. I grew up in a condo community with the same parking situation and it was an unspoken rule that you only parked in the space that you dug out yourself.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That works great if there's enough parking to facilitate everyone. I know from experience of living in a place with shit-ass parking such that I regularly had to park 5 buildings away, that it just isn't that easy sometimes. Perhaps these fuckheads who took your space have the same experience as I. I'm sure my mentality no matter where I lived at this point (at least for a good while) would be just take whatever is available, due to having lived in my previous complex for 7 years, and having that drilled into me.

McCheese

That works great if there's enough parking to facilitate everyone. I know from experience of living in a place with shit-ass parking such that I regularly had to park 5 buildings away, that it just isn't that easy sometimes. Perhaps these fuckheads who took your space have the same experience as I. I'm sure my mentality no matter where I lived at this point (at least for a good while) would be just take whatever is available, due to having lived in my previous complex for 7 years, and having that drilled into me.
I'm the same way 99% of the time. However, when it snows to the point that you're stuck in a space by a plowed pile of snow 2 feet high, I try to be considerate and not take the space of someone who spent time digging themselves out. For example, when I got home from work the other night the snow hadn't really started, but it was late so I had to park pretty far away nonetheless. Today I dug my car out of that spot and went to work. When I came home, there were a few spots open much closer to my building, but I parked in my same one since I saw other people digging themselves out of the closer spaces and I didn't want to steal their work, so to speak.

Maybe I'm just too nice.

*Edit* I also considered the fact that I dug myself out using a trash can whereas everyone else used shovels. Therefore, my space is barely big enough to squeeze my little car into it while the other spaces are much wider and fit SUVs and whatnot.

niss_sl

shitlord
I think that's a pretty minor complaint. Now if you were in suburbs and someone did it then you have a point. The last time someone did that to me I spent nearly an hour shoveling his car in. Motherfucker.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I see you've decided to judge it without trying it.
Its fine as general life advice, but there are people who seriously treat it as an unstoppable divine force against which even the laws of physics do not apply, and ascribe all the worlds problems to people not "wanting to fix them enough" or to the laziness of the sufferers.

Malice_sl

shitlord
Its fine as general life advice, but there are people who seriously treat it as an unstoppable divine force against which even the laws of physics do not apply, and ascribe all the worlds problems to people not "wanting to fix them enough" or to the laziness of the sufferers.
Like being fat?

Why is some whore being being called a hero because she comes out as a muff muncher ? Because she is a celebrity ? Does that make me a villain for being a hetero male ?

This bullshit about clapping this actors and actresses on the back for meh accomplishments (like avoiding a puddle for fucks sake), rustles the shit out of me jimmies.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Why is some whore being being called a hero because she comes out as a muff muncher ? Because she is a celebrity ? Does that make me a villain for being a hetero male ?

This bullshit about clapping this actors and actresses on the back for meh accomplishments (like avoiding a puddle for fucks sake), rustles the shit out of me jimmies.
they pay PR firms to spam the world