Whats rustling your jimmies?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Authors (mostly of research and studies) who fill their articles with stupid Latin phrases like "mirabile dictu" and "qua". It's completely unnecessary and does nothing but demonstrate that the author has never touched a pair of boobs.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, I swallow my gum 90% of the time.
Lucky you don't havetrichophagiatoo. I'd still teach children to spit out gum after usage
biggrin.png

Doctors Remove Hairball From Girl's Stomach - Business Insider

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
God stupid fucking server admins piss me off.

"lol its not griefing because u can use c4" > "I dont have c4" > "well u gotta get it"

Fuck you i hope your rust server dies and you die of ass cancer.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit, I can't tell if this bitch at work is messing with me, or if she's retarded.

I had mentioned last week watching Worst Cooks in America, and the girl who got kicked off reminded me of someone. Over the weekend I remembered that it was Cousin Vicki from Vegas Vacation (her voice). So I ask her if she's ever seen Vegas Vacation (to gauge whether she'll understand the reference).

"Never heard of that."

Ok, fair enough. I say, "You know, the Vacation movies? With Chevy Chase?"

"Never heard of any of those, or Chevy Chase."

You fuckingWHAT? That's actually abbreviated of what I said, what I actually said was, "What the fuck? Are you messing with me now? You don't know who Chevy Chase is?" She followed that up with a no, where I proceeded to ask her how long she had lived in America (she's a white 25 year old, so the answer is 25 years).

"Sorry, I don't watch movies. I'm not a movie watcher."

"What about Saturday Night Live? How have you never seen Caddyshack?"

"The only thing I know about SNL is the kid Stewie and his whines or whatever."

I'm annoyed as fuck by this answer, but not jimmy rustled yet. I suppose it's possible to not know who Chevy Chase is if you just don't like 80's movies and are completely oblivious to anything pop culture related. I went with a little bit of hyperbole and said "That's just fucking bizarre. That's like saying you don't know who Bill Murray is."

"I don't know who that is either."

At this point I just stopped talking to her. She's either RL trolling me, or she's a lizard person. Jimmies rustled to the max.

Jazser_sl

shitlord
Holy shit, I can't tell if this bitch at work is messing with me, or if she's retarded.

I had mentioned last week watching Worst Cooks in America, and the girl who got kicked off reminded me of someone. Over the weekend I remembered that it was Cousin Vicki from Vegas Vacation (her voice). So I ask her if she's ever seen Vegas Vacation (to gauge whether she'll understand the reference).

"Never heard of that."

You fuckingWHAT? That's actually abbreviated of what I said, what I actually said was, "What the fuck? Are you messing with me now? You don't know who Chevy Chase is?" She followed that up with a no, where I proceeded to ask her how long she had lived in America (she's a white 25 year old, so the answer is 25 years).

I'm annoyed as fuck by this answer, but not jimmy rustled yet. I suppose it's possible to not know who Chevy Chase is if you just don't like 80's movies and are completely oblivious to anything pop culture related. I went with a little bit of hyperbole and said "That's just fucking bizarre. That's like saying you don't know who Bill Murray is."

At this point I just stopped talking to her. She's either RL trolling me, or she's a lizard person. Jimmies rustled to the max.
My co-worker is like this. While she knows the words to nearly every 80's song ever written, she has literally no exposure to movies. She has not seen Star Wars...I mean any of them. I tried Indiana Jones, ET, Back to the Future...switched gears and tried Gone with the Wind, Jane Austin movies (long shot - but just in case), switched gears again Psycho, Taxi Driver,...again with Toy Story and Finding Nemo....even The Godfather!! I was absolutely fascinated that she hadn't seen any of these. She had seen the Wizard of Oz I believe. How the hell does anyone go through life without seeing Star Wars???

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can imagine someone not having seen Star Wars. But this would be like saying "I've never heard of Star Wars."

I understand that people have different tastes. So maybe she never cared to see Ghostbusters or Groundhog Day, fine, I can buy that. But to be so completely oblivious that you've never ever HEARD of Bill Murray? It's just being so far removed from culture that I'm blown away. And before someone says maybe she appreciates some other form of American culture, I can assure you she does not. Now that I'm thinking about it, I have no idea what she even likes that would be considered "cultural." Her free time is drinking and doing retarded 20's blonde girl shit.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

"Never heard of that."

Well you have to take into consideration she is only 25, Caddyshack came out in like 81-82? The wife just saw caddyshack for the first time last year(of course she had heard of it before). Her employee that is older, like early-mid 40's was like you must've been just a kid when this movie came out, so she wiki'd it and she says I wasn't even born when this movie came out, so in turn her employee says, well shit.

I'll take things that make you feel old for 200 Alex.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I used to be rustled about shit like what Elurin posted about, until I realised i'm in my mid 30s so for the people of the generation he's talking about then the 90's are their version of our 80's. Amazing how many people I know just over 20 have never seen Star Wars, or if they've seen them then they're just "meh" movies. Definite generational shift with these "millenials".

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Computers and/or early release Windows 7.

So I had/have a problem with a computer at work, its got some virus that runs like 40 processes of a dllhost.exe that of course eat all the cpu. Google didn't turn up any useful results for me so I asked a friend who works on computers to look at it and through his tech forums found people with the problem updated windows to help resolve it so he checks my windows updates, auto updates are turned on, it says no updates are needed, but he says lets check for updates. Checks for updates and I have like 140 fucking windows updates that are needed. This one computer has always been extremely vulnerable since the day I got it and now I guess I know why.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I just had an actual conversation with a woman who seriously believes that "rock stars" shouldn't be allowed to have sex at all because it's "brainwashing" and therefore counts as rape. I asked her how she comes to this conclusion, and she says, "Have you ever been to a concert and seen like 500 women throw their underwear on stage? You think they'd all volunteer to get fucked by a singer they don't even know if they weren't being brainwashed? I know you're a guy and you want to stick your dick in everything, but women aren't like that. We don't let psychiatrists sleep with their patients, so we shouldn't let them manipulate women either."

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
SharePoint. Everything about it (including the fact that I'm forced to us it) rustles my jimmies.