Whats rustling your jimmies?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Not only that, it always defaults to 240p or whatever is shittiest. I'm sure there's an extension somewhere to fix this, but meh.
To be fair, I doubt the internet in Africa can handle more than 240p so it seems like a logical default.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How do you get youtube to default to hd? I have it selected in the settings at it always plays 480p by default.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
YouTube throws a bunch of Spanish commercials at me.

and

Yahoo everything.

One of their opinionated bloggers put up a column regarding public schools with a bunch of misinformation regarding collecting information. Like anything else, Yahoo puts it up as one of their main "legit" news stories. I commented on the blog to correct the information as well as the exact procedure of what we do with info collected and where it goes. Why it's important for us to collect it depending on the school funding programs and so on so forth. The only spin I put to my response was:
"It actually hurts us when parents withhold that information since we have to hound it down anyways. Invariably, it all translates to less funding, less free student lunches which hurt their child. And yes some schmuck like me has to drive downtown and get the information from county anyways."

My response gets taken down, twice.

They forget that not every school in the US is in an upper class neighborhood and that a vast majority are Title I and/or federally funded by other programs. And the feds want SSNs in order for the school to get supplemental funds.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Crazy bitch at work who slathers her hands in moisturizer before fiddling with my mouse and keyboard, when I'm out taking a dump. Mouse felt like it had been dipped in mayonnaise afterwards.

EQnIxAK.png

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
I get rustled when people give you your change by placing the bills in your hand, and then dump a water slide of coins onto it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Getting asked every Monday how my weekend was, when every week I try to give a non-committal grunt or mumbled answer or a simple "okay" only to be asked again LOUDER something to the effect of "What? Just okay? Blah blah blah why okay?" Holy fuck get the hint I didn't go anywhere or do anything just like every other goddamn time you've asked. You remind me I'm miserable every week, thanks a lot.

At least I'm now able to deliver
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
"GOOD MORNING!"
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
without being asked to do it again because I wasn't convincingly enthusiastic enough. But my weekends suck, so either stop fucking asking or take "unngh" for an answer, please.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Whycome when there is police violence , almost never, is it a pedophile who gets beat/shot/strangled too death ?

jimjams rustled

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Getting asked every Monday how my weekend was, when every week I try to give a non-committal grunt or mumbled answer or a simple "okay" only to be asked again LOUDER something to the effect of "What? Just okay? Blah blah blah why okay?" Holy fuck get the hint I didn't go anywhere or do anything just like every other goddamn time you've asked. You remind me I'm miserable every week, thanks a lot.

At least I'm now able to deliver
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
"GOOD MORNING!"
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
without being asked to do it again because I wasn't convincingly enthusiastic enough. But my weekends suck, so either stop fucking asking or take "unngh" for an answer, please.
Looks like somebody's got a case of the mondays!