Whats rustling your jimmies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And also the ones ( usually older ) who ride an escalator, and at the end step off and then just stand there trying to work out where they want or need to go next. Oblivious to the fact that there is a stream of people following behind on a continuously moving machine, who can't just stop or reverse ( without some extreme group co-ordination effort )
I hope for that everytime I'm on an escalator just so I can barrel into them. Except when it's an old person.

I don't even like it when they stop for a beat and make me think they won't GTFO of the way.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People that wash their hands with warm water, wasting inordinate amounts of my water and making the heater click on in the middle of summer.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My wife won a backdrop from a decorating company at a bridal show. Mom in law and wife decorated everything else and it looked amazing. Bridal company took pictures of all the stuff we designed and are posting on their FB and pinterest taking credit.

Rustled because all those fucking wedding decorations are still in my goddamn garage taking up valuable space. You damn right we better get credit for it. I need a place for my miter saw.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Shops are for tools and working, garages are for cars.
It seems like for 90% of North Americans, garages are now used to store the ever increasing amount of useless shit the average person constantly accumulates. The majority of people I know with 2 car garages don't park a single car in them.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Everyone I know has a shop in addition to a garage or a carport. Carport are popular here because it doesn't get cold and you can boil crawfish or BBQ under them if it's raining. I personally don't know anyone without a shop and that includes my 69 year old mother and my 93 year old grandmother.

Borzak

Jimmies rustled at the entire healthcare profession again. Two months ago had a spinal tap scheduled at 6 am and the DR. didn't show up. Today another one at noon and the Dr. didn't show up and his office is in the same building attached to the hospital. I walked over and told him what I thought after having waited a month after he scheduled this one and I drove 2 hours to get there. I'm pretty sure this week I will get a registered letter about how he doesn't want to treat me any longer. I'm getting a collection of those now.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
My grandfather has a shop, in which he keeps all his woodworking and carpentry tools, as well as a shed for his lawn maintenance tools.

My father has a three car garage, the third car garage being so tight it has almost no use as a garage so it stores bikes, tool chests, shelves for miscellaneous shit like sprinkler repair kits, etc.

My jimmies were severely rustled the other day by a person in line in front of me who kept taking forever swiping their card, and entering the wrong pin, then repeating. He finally paid with cash. In hindsight though, he was OCD, and kept hitting buttons more than once, so I felt bad for the dude.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
It seems like for 90% of North Americans, garages are now used to store the ever increasing amount of useless shit the average person constantly accumulates. The majority of people I know with 2 car garages don't park a single car in them.
This is very jimmy rustling. Local fire department just did a psa because some stupid fucks had their garage 100% filled with shit and it impacted them saving their house.

Along the same lines is retards here in Phoenix who covert their garage into a extra bedroom. Why in the blue fuck would you not want a garage in a city that can get to 120 degrees in the summer? Not only that but it makes their house look retarded.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
As someone who's currently in a townhouse with no garage, these kind of people make mesick!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
As someone who's currently in a townhouse with no garage, these kind of people make mesick!
As someone who lives in a condo with no garage but who has an office with a separate, private, 6 car garage (with 3 car lifts cause my bro has a bad car buying habit), I fully agree.

Borzak

Just glad I live somewhere where people really don't really get rustled about someone elses garage.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
When the price ratios count different units for the same product. Example: $7.95 per each vs $9.89 per 100 count. At a glance the bold 7.95 looked better but then I noticed the per 1 vs per 100. Misleading! grr

While working drive-thru: Guy is holding up line. He's ordered and the car behind him and the car behind that. All orders are bagged and made. I lookout the window to see what's the hold up. First car is reading a book. He notices me and slowly eases forward, still reading. When he gets to me, I tell him the total and stick out my hand. Without looking away from the book, he dropped coins and loose dollars remotely over my hand. I caught most of it, but some fell to the ground and he refused to get out. I was like whatever asshole, i'll take a 38cent hit to my drawer just to get the line moving. But it doesn't move, because he wants his 11 cent change that he would have gotten if all the coins would have been properly submitted.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
responses to "Slenderman Stabbings". Censoring and blocking Creepy Pasta isn't the answer. They're just ghost stories. "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark" scared the fuck out of me as a child; I could barely read more than a few words at a time with days and weeks between (5yr old), but never would I blame the books if somebody inspired killed from them. Might as well censor all of literature.

I just found out X-Men: Days Of Future Past had an end credit clip. This rustles me because I waited until the end. and left after it went black. I was disappointed because the bonus footage is expected by now, but oh well. Now I'm mad because there was actually something to wait for ..

Desmas_sl

shitlord
Whiskey tango foxtrot?!

Since when is an amaretto sour a girly drink?

I am headed to freudenstadt germany with a couple of colleagues, having a drink at ATL airport, and now i am being ridiculed because of my drink choice. Fuck them. Fuck them in their hairy black ass!