Whats rustling your jimmies?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
That's one of those situations where I'm just not sure if you should. I didn't ask for a bathroom attendant. This is not a service that I approve of.

I mean yeah it's not entirely fair to the poor fuck that's getting paid "in tips" to stand there and smell farts for 6 hours shifts. But that's not ON me.

I wonder if they're just there to cut down on all the gay sex happening in the stalls.
That only works if you either don't tip them at all, or not enough. Tip them a fifty and increase the gay sex that happens!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That's one of those situations where I'm just not sure if you should. I didn't ask for a bathroom attendant. This is not a service that I approve of.

I mean yeah it's not entirely fair to the poor fuck that's getting paid "in tips" to stand there and smell farts for 6 hours shifts. But that's not ON me.

I wonder if they're just there to cut down on all the gay sex happening in the stalls.
At risk of turning this into a tipping thread, I've encountered a bunch of bathroom attendants lately, and it's just an awkward experience for me that I didn't ask for, so no tip ever. I also never tip people I don't see (hotel room cleaners, etc), oh and cashiers.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hoss, just tip one of the bathroom drones to hold your dong and aim for you, problem solved. Kudos if you can think of applicable Archer quotes while you're at it.

Lately I've had a few friends leaving relationships with needy psychos, but the dumbasses LEAP into the arms of even crazier bitches the very next day. Not sure which is more irritating; having a get together and listening to the whiny, shallow lamentations of a bitchy girlfriend the entire time, or seeing a good pal blunder about, blind to the blatant manipulation taking place.

f1OBTXF.gif

^ Sums it up nicely

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hoss, just tip one of the bathroom drones to hold your dong and aim for you, problem solved. Kudos if you can think of applicable Archer quotes while you're at it.
What's the going rate for something like that?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What's the going rate for something like that?

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I would never tip a bathroom attendant. That is just absolutely absurd. I'm also not going to be asking for any services from one, and can sure as hell use my hands to reach for paper towels myself. Seeing an attendant in a bathroom is the most awkward thing in the world to me, and I'm generally okay with most of the shit others consider awkward.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just give them a dollar you cheap fucksticks. Don't ever go there again if you hate it so much. Or just ignore him, who gives a fuck. There's a live music club/bar in Baltimore that has attended bathrooms and I usually let him help me out on my first trip and give him a buck or two, then wave him off every other time I drain my beer the rest of the night.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I ignore him, yeah. I didn't grow up in a big city, and honestly thought bathroom attendants were a relic of the past. So the first time I ran into one it was somewhat of a culture shock. I just find the whole idea creepy, but that's just me.

dangler_sl

shitlord
I just now at work did not safely remove my usb and now the comp is saying that the usb has no recognizable file system, and needs to be formatted.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
When you are driving 5 over the speed limit in the middle lane of a three lane highway and some as hole in a truck rides your ass. The left lane is made for passing you pick and there is no one in it! I swear there were about "4 squirrels" that kept "jumping out in front of me" before he got the hint and passed. Consider me fully rustled.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Fucking asshole 50 year old fat bastard screaming in the face of my 20 year old merchandiser because a super minor item is out of stock. What's your fucking damage, prick?

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I'm currently being bombarded by way over the top sarcasm by the fat chicks at work.

"Why don't you ever eat those pies anymore you always used to bring in for lunch?"

"They were like 1400 calories each, I gained like 5 pounds doing that and only now managed to get rid of it."

"Oh that must have been terrible for you. Five whole pounds? You poor baby."

"Hey, xeq can't eat at lunch anymore because he gained five pounds and has to lose them."

"Oh my, that must be so difficult, for you, gaining five pounds. Do you want to talk about it? Were you traumatized? Post traumatic stress?"

"I've got some chef boyardee in my locker you can have, or are you swearing off calories entirely now?"

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
My Facebook feed consisting of people remembering Amy Winehouse fondly, as if they were friends and she was a dynamo in the music business.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I'm currently being bombarded by way over the top sarcasm by the fat chicks at work.

"Why don't you ever eat those pies anymore you always used to bring in for lunch?"

"They were like 1400 calories each, I gained like 5 pounds doing that and only now managed to get rid of it."

"Oh that must have been terrible for you. Five whole pounds? You poor baby."

"Hey, xeq can't eat at lunch anymore because he gained five pounds and has to lose them."

"Oh my, that must be so difficult, for you, gaining five pounds. Do you want to talk about it? Were you traumatized? Post traumatic stress?"

"I've got some chef boyardee in my locker you can have, or are you swearing off calories entirely now?"
I hate that shit as well. I was getting the same and usually just ignored them until one day I snapped and said, "Ya it is called self restraint, you should try it some time." That shut her up and she hasn't said a word about my lunch since. Sure it wasn't the most PC thing to say but I will be damned if you are going to give me shit for your insecurities.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I love when fat people say stuff like that to me, because it's basically them saying "You're better than me."

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
When you are driving 5 over the speed limit in the middle lane of a three lane highway and some as hole in a truck rides your ass. The left lane is made for passing you pick and there is no one in it! I swear there were about "4 squirrels" that kept "jumping out in front of me" before he got the hint and passed. Consider me fully rustled.
You realize the left two lanes are passing lanes and unless there is slower traffic to your immediate right you are supposed to be in that lane. It's going to be a law within the next year much like it is in Michigan.

Stop being rustled and get over, causing road rage is retarded. Doing things to personally create an accident is even more retarded.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I've never understand why people are willing to potentially cause accidents for the sake of animals. If it comes down to running over a rabbit or causing a 4 car accident on the interstate, I would choose to run over the rabbit. Nothing personal floppy but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You realize the left two lanes are passing lanes and unless there is slower traffic to your immediate right you are supposed to be in that lane. It's going to be a law within the next year much like it is in Michigan.

Stop being rustled and get over, causing road rage is retarded. Doing things to personally create an accident is even more retarded.
You realize the speed limit is amaximum? If he's doing the speed limit and someone's tailgating him they aren't somehow in the right. FFS a three lane highway means its pretty well trafficked. Now you don't want the guy in the middle lane? There's probably freight trucks going slower than he is in the far right. All this jimmy rustling over driving generally boils down to impatient shitheads who can't stand to be behind someone else who they deem to be "too slow". I'd wager most of you complaining about this are getting behind people who are doing ten or more over the limit as well.