Whats rustling your jimmies?

Disp_sl

shitlord
Yeah I don't really get it either. I do like watching streams every now and then but I'd never consider giving money to them, makes no fucking sense.
I was watching some DayZ streamer a few months ago, and someone legitimately donated something like $35,000 to him. He had a list of top donations that were just retarded; top 10 were all in the thousands. I can understand sending someone $10 or something because they're entertaining you and you wanna buy them a burger or something, but wtf?

Fat chicks who look like they'd actually be rather good looking if they'd only get their fat arse to the gym and quit eating junk food!
The sad truth is most people would look pretty damn good if they exercised consistently and started eating healthy. They're just too fucking lazy or undisciplined.

Molten Core Raider
Dumb shits that change lanes in the middle of an intersection as someone is pulling into the lane, then go road rage on the person who pulled into a previously unoccupied lane.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Shit pisses me off. Tired of seeing monogoloids switch into my lane at the last second because there are 3-4 less cars, really fucks with my coasting to redlights.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The increasing number of yellow "Don't Tread On Me" license plates. Every time I see one I'm like, "Challenge Accepted".

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Low flow urinals. 4 of 6 in my work building are down because of slow drainage, and since it's a federal building who knows how long they will take to fix. They stop up I assume it's because the flow is not forceful enough to get pubic hair and other debris through the u-trap.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
One place i sometimes work has waterless urinals. Huge campus of a Multi billion dollar company, and it's in the top 10 most disgusting bathrooms I've ever been in just from the piss smell. Maybe top 5.

Place I'm at now has a set of urinals literally rustling my jimmies. They are set up so high that I can't step up to it without touching them with my balls. I have to stand back a step and arc it in. And I'm not a shorty either, I'm 5'9". I assume the real shorties here don't even try to use them. The topper is that they have a sign above the urinal asking us to help keep the bathroom clean and step all the way up to the urinal.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One place i sometimes work has waterless urinals. Huge campus of a Multi billion dollar company, and it's in the top 10 most disgusting bathrooms I've ever been in just from the piss smell. Maybe top 5.

Place I'm at now has a set of urinals literally rustling my jimmies. They are set up so high that I can't step up to it without touching them with my balls. I have to stand back a step and arc it in. And I'm not a shorty either, I'm 5'9". I assume the real shorties here don't even try to use them. The topper is that they have a sign above the urinal asking us to help keep the bathroom clean and step all the way up to the urinal.
Well you also admitted that you're so fat you sit on the toilet bowl instead of the seat, so its not hard to imagine that you can only get your dick so close to the urinal.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
When you go to see a show, and the opening line is always 'How are you guys doing tonight??!?!?!!'
*not quite loud cheering*
'Oh come on,you can do better, HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING TONIGHT?!?!?'
*same level of cheering, then the show finally continues on*

I swear, every show / comedian or whatever does this shiat.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Well you also admitted that you're so fat you sit on the toilet bowl instead of the seat, so its not hard to imagine that you can only get your dick so close to the urinal.
Not sure you understand how a urinal works. If you're sitting on them, you're doing it wrong.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Brand new CHP building we're working on was debating low-flow vs. waterless urinals (we don't supply those, I just had to sit through a godawful meeting where they talked about everything except our scope for 3 hours), and the guy supplying them said that in the end the waterless ones just aren't worth the effort. He claimed you'll use almost as much water rinsing them periodically, although my quick google-fu seems to refute that statement by a large margin. Maybe he just hated the fucking things and didn't want to supply something he knew was going to be a pain in the ass, I can't really say. But he brought up the smell and that seemed to convince everyone, so I guess mission accomplished!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They seem fine until they get clogged. There's a chain of convenience stores in this area that all have them and at first I was like "how the fuck..." then I was like "huh, ok then whatever" then after they'd been around a while I encountered a couple clogs and was like "yeah, fuck these things".

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I hate those things too.

It's like we've taken a step backwards as a species. Damn it, is water that precious??

One of the primary uses for water in a modern advanced society is for CLEANLINESS. Washing away the urine of the last person to unload his bladder, is worth it!!

Reduce the flow a bit if needed, cut it back in other areas, some other thing. Jesus . . . arrgh.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Cabs that stop in the middle of an extremely busy street (las vegas blvd, which is illegal) to pick up a fare when there's a line of 30 cars behind them.

iannis

Musty Nester
That's one of those situations where I'm just not sure if you should. I didn't ask for a bathroom attendant. This is not a service that I approve of.

I mean yeah it's not entirely fair to the poor fuck that's getting paid "in tips" to stand there and smell farts for 6 hours shifts. But that's not ON me.

I wonder if they're just there to cut down on all the gay sex happening in the stalls.