Whats rustling your jimmies?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My wifes fucking friend who talks about how healthy she is eating now and how much weight she is losing then comes over when I'm out and eats half the container of these.

rrr_img_73199.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
@Quinelow - That's not how it works in the states, you can just get evicted for not paying your full rent.

@Serpens - AC is considered a luxury, not an essential. If it's in his lease though he can take his Landlord to court over it if he feels he can also sue for court costs and win that too...or sue his way out of the lease.

@Phoenix - Have you tried clothslining him down the stairs?
We dont have stairs here so cant clothsline him down any. And AC isnt a luxury here in Phoenix, its a necessity.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Crane games that have those limp dick claws that can't lift shit. It's a fucking setting inside the machine, and they set it to be impossible to win on purpose. Fucking carnies in brick and mortar establishments.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
And AC isnt a luxury here in Phoenix, its a necessity.
Yup, and it's actually legally required by landlords to provide it here.link.

A tenant?s rights concerning a landlord?s failure to supply essential services are detailed in Arizona law at A.R.S. ? 33-1364. Not surprisingly, the Arizona statute specifically lists ?air conditioning? as an essential service.
Personal anecdote from when I lived in the ghetto a few years ago, our central air for our building went out and landlord didn't want to fix it because it would cost him like 100k. A bunch of tenants (including a bunch that weren't even in our building) threatened to sue/leave and 2 days later they paid for and installed window units in all our apartments. It's no joke, we actually have old/sick people that die every year here if their AC or power go out for more than a day.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck are all of these lardasses on mobility scooters doing at a roller coaster park? Are they dropping $75 at the gate for the funnel cakes and dipping dots? When the park has more tubs of fat on scooters than teens in bikinis there's a real problem in this country.
Pervert, checking out those teens in bikinis and short shorts so small the pockets come below the cut off portion
wink.png

When I was in Disneyland last year, I would rage everytime some fattie in a scooter would cut in line with their 'disability pass' that would not only let them in, but like 5 family members too. The lines took sooo long because of these fucks. That same day there was an Investigative Journalism special on TV about these fucks selling the use of their pass to families for thousands on a day on Craigslist so they didn't have to wait in line. Ugh...

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Crane games that have those limp dick claws that can't lift shit. It's a fucking setting inside the machine, and they set it to be impossible to win on purpose. Fucking carnies in brick and mortar establishments.
2yyqkxh.jpg

This is the exact truth. My buddy's family owns a company that repairs and sells these games & others. The claw is simply set to actually firmly grip things like 1/35.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Pervert, checking out those teens in bikinis and short shorts so small the pockets come below the cut off portion
wink.png

When I was in Disneyland last year, I would rage everytime some fattie in a scooter would cut in line with their 'disability pass' that would not only let them in, but like 5 family members too. The lines took sooo long because of these fucks. That same day there was an Investigative Journalism special on TV about these fucks selling the use of their pass to families for thousands on a day on Craigslist so they didn't have to wait in line. Ugh...
Those are some retarded motherfuckers buying those passes. Anyone can buy a fast pass, and it's not like you have to show any proof to cut the lines because of a disability. Hell, you can rent a damned scooter or wheelchair at the front gate for $5 or $20 if memory serves and use the fast pass lines at the older parks all you want.

Though to be honest, I may be talking about Disney World, I don't even bother to try to keep them straight. I went to the one in Florida.

BTW, what's wrong with checking out the teens in bikinis? I recently started using goggles when I swim and discovered the magic of the underwater view of teens swimming in bikinis

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Those are some retarded motherfuckers buying those passes. Anyone can buy a fast pass, and it's not like you have to show any proof to cut the lines because of a disability. Hell, you can rent a damned scooter or wheelchair at the front gate for $5 or $20 if memory serves and use the fast pass lines at the older parks all you want.

Though to be honest, I may be talking about Disney World, I don't even bother to try to keep them straight. I went to the one in Florida.

BTW, what's wrong with checking out the teens in bikinis? I recently started using goggles when I swim and discovered the magic of the underwater view of teens swimming in bikinis
Get ready for 20 assholes to stalk your posts and call you a pedo for 6 months now.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Be warned, it's a double edged sword, kind of like form fitting yoga pants: That ass may look amazing in the gravity-challenged environment underwater, but as soon as it gets on dry land.....

joz123

Potato del Grande
Speaking of Disneyland, the fuckers that rent out the wheelchairs to get to the front of the lines piss me off to no end. When it's like 4 teens together and one is in a wheelchair you know it isn't needed. Such bulllshit.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Speaking of Disneyland, the fuckers that rent out the wheelchairs to get to the front of the lines piss me off to no end. When it's like 4 teens together and one is in a wheelchair you know it isn't needed. Such bulllshit.
Yeah, but how do you know? We went to disney world for our senior trip in high school and a friend of ours just had surgery on his leg so he couldn't walk it (his doctor didn't even want him to go, but it was already booked and paid for). Did we use his handicap pass to avoid long lines?, sure. And I'm sure to people on the outside looking in we looked like a bunch of teenagers abusing the system, but our friend did have a legitimate reason to be in a wheelchair.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Yeah, but how do you know? We went to disney world for our senior trip in high school and a friend of ours just had surgery on his leg so he couldn't walk it (his doctor didn't even want him to go, but it was already booked and paid for). Did we use his handicap pass to avoid long lines?, sure. And I'm sure to people on the outside looking in we looked like a bunch of teenagers abusing the system, but our friend did have a legitimate reason to be in a wheelchair.
When you see the same person person faking a leg injury get up from the chair and start dancing when the parade goes by, the jig is up.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I don't get why they get to skip the line. I understand taking them to the front so they don't have to go through the actual line itself, but they should sit in a little waiting area for however long the estimated wait is. Your disability is physical, not temporal! At least you have a seat.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Be warned, it's a double edged sword, kind of like form fitting yoga pants: That ass may look amazing in the gravity-challenged environment underwater, but as soon as it gets on dry land.....
Yeah, I noticed that even old ladies look good from that angle. But really, why do you feel that merits a warning? So what? You got a lot of explaining ahead of you to make me understand why that matters to someone enjoying the scenery.

I don't get why they get to skip the line. I understand taking them to the front so they don't have to go through the actual line itself, but they should sit in a little waiting area for however long the estimated wait is. Your disability is physical, not temporal! At least you have a seat.
When I went, I saw 2 teen girls in a wheel chair taking turns.

Man that sounds like so much awesome the way I just said it.

Anyway, the answer to your question is that disabled people are fucking whiners.