Whats rustling your jimmies?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yep, seems like whenever I go into the gas station or 711 to get an energy drink or something, the person in front of he has to buy all kinds of lottery tickets and scratchers. Couple months ago I saw someone trying to buy a few scratchers and her card got declined so she couldn't buy em. Always the poor ass people buying them.
I don't stop at stop and robs often, but here they have a separate lane for just lotto crap. That person has the best job (out of the two), unless the jackpot is at $400 million and the drawing is that day he sits on his stool most times I have seen him

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why people get mad at the honking when there's someone in front of you. Obviously they're honking at the one holding everything up. What the fuck makes you think that horn is aimed at you?

And for the lotto, around here most stores have a little scanner where you can check your tickets yourself. Rustles my jimmies when the fucking clerks won't tell me where it is and want me to hold up the line so they can check them. I try to avoid those places when I go to pay my stupid tax.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Brokemyspacebar
frown.png

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't understand why people get mad at the honking when there's someone in front of you. Obviously they're honking at the one holding everything up. What the fuck makes you think that horn is aimed at you?
What am I supposed to do, pass that honk along? Go fuck yourself. Jimmies rustled.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Just duck and let it go on it's own. No need for you to protect the intended recipient by being a honk barrier.

Or pass the honk along. I guess you could think of it as the person behind you being mad that you're not honking.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Old people in Costco. They block the fucking isles and move slow as fuck but fly like the wind and will run you over for a free sample.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Old people in Costco. They block the fucking isles and move slow as fuck but fly like the wind and will run you over for a free sample.
Thats stores in general. Lemmie go down this isle and just leave my buggy in the center of it and go walk over to the next isle.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Oh is that what they were talking about? I thought it was a bunch of of stores on an island, and people were blocking up the traffic on the isle between the stores.

Makes more sense the aisle way.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
But you've been saying the word haven't you? Don't tell us you've been pronouncing it wrong all this time too!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Anonymous nutless wonder_sl said:
You're a complete idiot. Please don't procreate.
Dear anonymous bedwetter,

As the only one between the two of us who knows the differences between aisle, isle, and I'll ... seeing a comment like this makes me wonder if you also don't know the difference between "You're" and "I'm". Given your proven ignorance of the subtleties of the English language, I can only assume that second sentence was your way of asking me to impregnate you. NO.