Whats the best music video ever?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Love me some Jeff Buckley, and I love crazy 90s alternative music videos.

And a live version...his voice, in the words of Wayne Campbell, "Boy, you can wail."

Szlia

Cursed be this thread and its bunch of crappy european dance tracks from the early 2000s featuring hot girls, because I just spent more time that I want to admit fighting with google, wikipedia and youTube to find three of these. Well, I found one, but I am empty handed with the other two. They are also the same kind of electronic dance music, but I think without vocals, possibly from a scandinavian or dutch artist, both video use the same concept: filming a girl (the same in both video) doing something. In the first video she swims in a swimming pool, in the second video she dresses up in her hotel room (you realize in the end that she must be a DJ). The thing that pisses me off is that I am pretty sure I already searched for these videos a few years back, found them, made a note about them in a general notepad document I had on the desktop of my previous computer, but that computer croaked a couple years back...

Cursed be this thread.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont have a favorite video, if i did, more than one would be tied for first.
all these songs survived the MTV blitz
these are all awesome
of course i had to include one of these
i could go on all night