What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I walked out. Only time I've ever done that.

xLkTXn3BqDlfaYzreghUPez3wMV.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That list is a bunch of horseshit. Mitchell, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, The Beast of Yucca Flats, Laserblast, Santa Claus, Monster a-Go Go, The Starfighters, The Final Sacrifice, Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders, Hobgoblins, Zombie Nightmare, Prince of Space, Girl in Gold Boots, Eegah, Track of the Moon Beast, The Wild World of Batwoman, The Creeping Terror, Touch of Satan, Pumaman, Space Mutiny, and Manos: The Hands of Fate were all featured on Mystery Science Theather 3000 and are only famous enough to make that list because of MST3K.

A few of them (Santa Claus, Space Mutiny, Hobgoblins, Prince of Space, Pumaman) are fun as fuck.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Soldier (1998) - IMDbThis is 99 minutes of staring into curt russels dead eyes. This movie is my traditional bar lowering movie something so bad anything you watch after it seems much better. This movie made me love the wing commander movie.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Soldier is awesome! It just takes a few viewings.

Did you know that Blade Runner and Soldier take place in the same universe? The same person wrote (at least one version) of both scripts and confirmed it. Todd even fought at the Tanhauser Gate! TODD AND ROY BATTY BOTH FOUGHT AT THE TANHAUSER GATE!!! Maybe they were on the same side! Maybe they foughtagainsteach other? How cool would that be! It's all right there on the screen when the officer goes over his combat history.

I've gotten a great deal of enjoyment teasing super fans of Blade Runner about it. Literally the best part of Soldier is that you can link it to Blade Runner for teasing purposes. I do still like it on its own merits though.

The Quick and the Dead was another one that grew on me over time. When I figured out that it was a live screen adaptation of Feng Shui The Action Roleplaying Game I really came around to it. Headcanon saved the whole thing.

Column_sl

shitlord
The stipulation is you had to see it in the movies, not on HBO etc.

So that list narrows by a large margin for a lot of people.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Soldier (1998) - IMDbThis is 99 minutes of staring into curt russels dead eyes. This movie is my traditional bar lowering movie something so bad anything you watch after it seems much better. This movie made me love the wing commander movie.
i did see soldier at the theater and it was a little bit of a letdown from the trailer, but it was by no means a bad movie.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't really go the movies very often because I had this weird string in the late 90's of seeing like, 6-8 movies in a row and always falling asleep during the movie, regardless of how engaged I was in the movie(might have been the chairs at Tinseltown?). That being said, the closest I came to walking out of the theater during a movie was Spaced Invaders, and I was a stupid 9 year old kid. It may have some camp charm on rewatching it, but I've never tried.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wanted to see Batman but my mom took me to see this. Fairies fought the evil lumberers and a black smoke/exhaust monster.

large_gU2TbLTJ2s0aL5OsPuYQgZR8y3A.jpg

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dated a girl in college, only the once mind you, who was a huge jesus freak and would only watch pg-13 or lower rating. Made me sit through Murphy's Haunted Mansion. Bitch even talked on her phone twice during dinner.

Crazily

N00b
For me it was the first Hunger Games movie, watched about 40 minutes and couldn't stomach anymore. Just so cliche and lame....