What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I've seen a lot of shitty movies in the theater. Fell asleep during Street Fighter, Ghost Dad, and Wing Commander. Saw House, Alone in the Dark, and Bloodrayne, because after the first Uwe Boll film if you go drunk enough they're pretty funny. The only movie I've ever walked out on was this:

rrr_img_97927.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ghost dad is frikkin hilarious. watch it then put on Moving (featuring richard pryor) and you wont be disappointed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Street Fighter was hilarious, the fuck are you smoking.

'But for me, it was Tuesday'. Raul Julia's last big screen performance before he died.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Street Fighter was hilarious, the fuck are you smoking.

'But for me, it was Tuesday'. Raul Julia's last big screen performance before he died.
Can't recall if I saw it in the theaters, but Street Fighter had some of the best corny jokes of the era.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Star Wars Episode 1

Expectations were so high and the let down was so huge. I didn't believe it was as bad as it was at first, but soon I realized what I had witnessed.

Made Prometheus look like the Godfather

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm sort of embarrassed to admit that I didn't hate Phantom Menace at first, or any of the prequels really. In my defense, I was only 17 when I saw Phantom Menace.

To sort of quote my favorite author, 'My hatred of the prequels did not come upon me as a lightning bolt, to be sure, but slowly, as a tree grows'. Cause I damn sure hate them now.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm sort of embarrassed to admit that I didn't hate Phantom Menace at first, or any of the prequels really. In my defense, I was only 17 when I saw Phantom Menace.

To sort of quote my favorite author, 'My hatred of the prequels did not come upon me as a lightning bolt, to be sure, but slowly, as a tree grows'. Cause I damn sure hate them now.
PM was my favorite of the 3. My love for ray park made me not hate that movie

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My dad walks out of movies all the time. If they're too violent, too much swearing, too much tits, he's out.

Mormon style!

NOTE: He doesn't just leave, though. He'll just walk into another movie.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My dad walks out of movies all the time. If they're too violent, too much swearing, too much tits, he's out.

Mormon style!

NOTE: He doesn't just leave, though. He'll just walk into another movie.
So, he does the godly thing and steals? Just religious things.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

I saw the Phantom Menace at midnight right around my 18th birthday and I knew it was shit by the next morning. Still went and saw it again to be sure.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I remember being plenty disappointed with it and actively hating everything with Jar Jar but it took some time for just how terrible it was to really set it. When it came out on DVD I borrowed a friend's copy and it was just about unwatchable the second time around.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can you imagine how awesome the fight scene with Qui-gon and Obi-wan vs Maul would have been if they hadn't spoiled the double bladed lightsaber in the previews? He would have just had this awkwardly long lightsaber handle in the first fight with Qui-gon, and then in that second fight you'd be like why is he holding his lightsaber so awkwardlOHMYFUCKINGGOD

Although my biggest problem with the prequels, even more so than Jar Jar, was how horrible the fight choreography was compared to the originals. I mean yeah the originals looked a bit rough and they were just flailing around at parts, but I prefer them, especially the second half of the fight between Vader and Luke when Vader provokes him out of hiding. The prequel fights didn't look like fights, they looked like choreographed dancing. Particularly the fight between Maul and Obi-Wan, but also in the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan. They actually came very close to recapturing the feel of Vader vs Luke with the Anakin vs Obi-Wan fight, but then they have retarded sequences that completely ruin it like the one spot where they each spend about 5 seconds spinning their lightsabers around themselves instead of actually fighting.

Derp.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The midichlorian count scene was the moment i was like "wtf?! this movie is totally bullshit. things in your blood?!"

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was also annoyed at their need to fit in as many references to 4-6 as they could. R2 and C3 were unnecessary and they literally stuck chewbacca in for 2 seconds just so people could say "OMG ITS CHEWBACCA"

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Moon Over Parador (1988) - IMDb
Nightfall (1988) - IMDb

Saw both of these as a double feature. After suffering through Moon Over Parador, I left maybe 30 minutes into Nightfall. FFS, it was written by Asimov! Why does it suck so hard? Even the IMDB barely acknowledges its existence!

Also, Bringing Out the Dead was pretty shitty.

For the record, Ice Pirates is awesome ("Passion Storm"). Kung Pow is great ("THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS!"). Ford Fairlane is fantastic. Cabin Boy was terrible.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
You know your movie sucks when Godwin's Law can be applied to it... every few posts, someone will mention Phantom Menace, and then the following 5 posts are just people complaining about how much it sucked instead of saying what others movies they hated haha.