What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
As someone who had low expectations for Tusk, I thought it was pretty good.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, that is a shitty movie.

Kevin Smith really is a one trick pony. He's good when it comes to young comedies, and the rest of his career is total shit.
i dunno if i should be worried by agreeing with you, but yeah unless jay and silent bob feature prominent roles in his movie (not cameos) then the movie is going to suck. wasnt clerks 3 rumored to be in the works at some point?

Sevens

Log Wizard
Battlefield Earth
Wasnt aware it was a L R Hubbard book based film
That thing was horrid from start to finish
after what 500 or 1000 years of humans being slaves they escape, find jets that can still fly and then fly them? really?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Seriously? No mention yet?

Super-Mario-Bros-Moviepic1.jpg

Sooooooooo disappointingly terrible.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Star Wars Ep 1.

The excitement was incredible. We were at the midnight showing, people dressed up. Expectations were so high. It was going to be so amazing. And my god, it was the biggest shit show ever, some of these people were practically in tears leaving it was so god awful that the franchise had been ruined.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
i dunno if i should be worried by agreeing with you, but yeah unless jay and silent bob feature prominent roles in his movie (not cameos) then the movie is going to suck. wasnt clerks 3 rumored to be in the works at some point?
Not sure on clerks 3, although I think I did hear a rumor about that as well, but he's definitely doing mallrats 2.

Fadaar

That guy
Y tu mama tambien. Jackass cinephile friends wouldn't stop talking about the "passion" and "brotherly love" the main characters had for each other and how poignant the sex scenes were. To me it was just two guys jerking off into pool water. Was so irritated by the unworthy praise and bullshit comments but stuck through with it as my GF was there and I wanted to get laid. Instead of storming off and later having to defend my opinion against empty-headed college kids I weathered the perfect storm of terrible faggotry the movie was and hate fucked my girl into near unconsciousness afterward.
I caught that movie on HBO one night and I thought it was alright. Little gay in certain parts but the main chick had nice tits.

Also I just remembered the worst movie I've ever seen, and I win the thread for remembering it:Teenage Caveman (TV Movie 2002) - IMDb. Wasn't in the theater but my god it's the worst movie ever made.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Seriously? No mention yet?

Super-Mario-Bros-Moviepic1.jpg

Sooooooooo disappointingly terrible.
Well, the question was worst movie you ever saw in a theater. I'm guessing about 50 people saw it in a theater worldwide, what are the odds 2 of you would be posting on this board? I guess it's possible since it was a video game movie, but not likely.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Anger Management. Walked out and got a refund. I have never seen another Adam Sandler movie in the theater since.
Oh jesus, I had blocked out the fact that I saw Big Daddy in the theater until just now.

I saw the SMB movie in the theater and I didn't hate it, because I thought it was intentionally absurd.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Dice should have gotten an Oscar nom for the emotion he showed at the end of that scene. When he discovered how messed up his guitar was. Heartbreaking.

Also, Booty Time.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Grimmlokk again.

I loved this movie and like Grimm I can't say why but this shit makes me laugh whenever I watch it.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
rrr_img_97837.jpg

not sure if it counts as most of the the audience (including myself) walked out about 25 minutes in

movie theatre walk outs are kind of funny because I really dont think about doing it until I see someone else initiate

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Y tu mama tambien. Jackass cinephile friends wouldn't stop talking about the "passion" and "brotherly love" the main characters had for each other and how poignant the sex scenes were. To me it was just two guys jerking off into pool water. Was so irritated by the unworthy praise and bullshit comments but stuck through with it as my GF was there and I wanted to get laid. Instead of storming off and later having to defend my opinion against empty-headed college kids I weathered the perfect storm of terrible faggotry the movie was and hate fucked my girl into near unconsciousness afterward.
The Fountain

Jesus Christ that was the most painful experience of my life.
this board sometimes...

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
The Happening was truly terrible and i paid to see that, however i classify that movie as bad good. its really just a weird as fuck movie with some of the most over the top bad acting i have ever seen. it wasnt boring and that lady who just flipped her shit in that cabin was lol worthy along with the dude who blasted the kids through the front door. the hotdog man was especially cheesetastic as well. and lets not forget the phoned in performance from zooey or the goofball marky mark scenes. the only actor who took that role any bit seriously was john leguizamo. he is really an underrated actor who always puts in the effort for his roles. somebody mentioned spawn. spawn is bad, but leguizamo fucking nailed that clown role.

i saw kung pow and eragon on video and neither films are great, but i wasnt offended by them. kung pow i took as a goofy comedy in the vein of dodgeball. eragon was a direct ripoff of the LOTR films and it had some decent effects. not great but watchable. even the prequels while horrible werent so bad you walked out of the theater, i just kept asking myself during phantom menace, why jar jar? why? clone wars and sith, i asked myself. why did lucas turn vader into a little bitch?
The Happening was filmed less than a mile from my parent's house in a field behind Brandywine Elementary School. I never saw it because by that time I was on to M Night and his bullshit and wasn't about to watch another one of his crappy films. Kung Pow I was luke warm on the first time I saw it, but after the second time, I realized that it was an actual Japanese movie from the 70's and the American was just superimposed into the film and now I think it's pure fucking genius. Have no idea why I didn't notice it the first time I watched it. Was probably really high.