What's your craziest sexual experience thread?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Husband's into feet, so he gets some footy on occasion. I don't exactly have model feet or anything, so he's not jerking off to mine by any means. I'm pretty neutral on it, but am happy to throw it in on occasion for some variety. Will also let him suck a toe or two while fucking and he seems to like it, so it's fine with me. It's not hard to pull off, especially with some lube but it's kind of tiring since I have to hold like half a sit-up for the entire time.
Reminds me of a time when a girl fucked my big toe while sucking my dick. I'd totally forgotten about that.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What are we up to now, 9 "people born with a cervix" posters all time now? (or at least who claimed to have been)

Koshiru, Lindz, Trex, Ravenn, Mist, Shelly, Mrs Haus, Mrs Gravy, and Vanessa's girlfriend, whatever her name was.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I remember on the old old forum there was a guy who told some epic stories.

Something about going to the house of a hot girl off Everquest, they thought that KFC was eating out and the house was disgusting. He had to go out of a window and hitchhike in the night to get away after he noticed holes being pricked in condoms.

Anyone remember who that was?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Feet are meh. But I like a girl that does at least care for her feet. Never had an interest in a foot on my cock though. Never cared much for titty fucking either. I think the only times I managed to get to the line that way was when my wife was breastfeeding and she’d swollen to a D from a C.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Feet are meh. But I like a girl that does at least care for her feet. Never had an interest in a foot on my cock though. Never cared much for titty fucking either. I think the only times I managed to get to the line that way was when my wife was breastfeeding and she’d swollen to a D from a C.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of feet, but it's important that a chick maintain them. 0 desire to fuck them.

Tittyjobs can be hot if the chick has the right tits/body/face for it. It's rare though.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Feet are gross in general, but some feet are less gross than big lumpy feet.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What are we up to now, 9 "people born with a cervix" posters all time now? (or at least who claimed to have been)

Koshiru, Lindz, Trex, Ravenn, Mist, Shelly, Mrs Haus, Mrs Gravy, and Vanessa's girlfriend, whatever her name was.

My wife posts from my account. Does that count?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I remember on the old old forum there was a guy who told some epic stories.

Something about going to the house of a hot girl off Everquest, they thought that KFC was eating out and the house was disgusting. He had to go out of a window and hitchhike in the night to get away after he noticed holes being pricked in condoms.

Anyone remember who that was?

That was probably before my time. But Ohnoes had stories that sounded like that. Or maybe Mippo? He had amazing stories but I thought they revolved around meeting celebrities.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of feet, but it's important that a chick maintain them. 0 desire to fuck them.

Tittyjobs can be hot if the chick has the right tits/body/face for it. It's rare though.
Oddly enough I think my wife finds them hot. She won’t admit it, but she’s super into having her tits and nipples played with. She even laughs if she gets cum in her hair during them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My wife posts from my account. Does that count?
giphy.gif

Pics to back up that claim goes here. Or we continue to think you’re gayer than Foler Foler ’s cat.

Chris

Potato del Grande
That was probably before my time. But Ohnoes had stories that sounded like that. Or maybe Mippo? He had amazing stories but I thought they revolved around meeting celebrities.
Fuck, just looked it up and apparently I joined in '06 and that was as a newfag who didn't play Everquest. How did that happen?

So yeah basically some guy last decade had some great stories, I don't so get him here.