What's your poison?

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_6686.jpg

+
rrr_img_6687.gif

+
rrr_img_6688.jpg

I guess these may not be everyone's favorites, but I like the liquorice hint of flavor in my chew, the Americanization of the pale ale, and viewing trains from around the world while I waste myself and my time.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Am I the only one who loves the shit out of vodka?

doesnt give me a hangover and it tastes great with anything. I mainly stick to absolute because it has the best taste for the price, skyy isnt bad either. Anyways its NYE tonight so I'll probably be drinking way too much of either.

Whiskey and bourbon. Love me an old fashioned or a manhattan but I'll drink it neat, on the rocks etc. Also traditional (on the rocks, not the frozen stuff) margaritas with gran marnier. And cafe patron with a thin layer of baileys on top served in a cordial glass.

Like wine and beer as well but I was really on a whiskey kick before getting KTFU. That's the only thing I miss when I think "man a drink would be awesome right about now." Then again hormones have totally hosed my red wine pallette for some reason. White wine and beer seem fine though. /shrug

SheepDog_sl

shitlord
Am I the only one who loves the shit out of vodka?

doesnt give me a hangover and it tastes great with anything. I mainly stick to absolute because it has the best taste for the price, skyy isnt bad either. Anyways its NYE tonight so I'll probably be drinking way too much of either.
If you like those vodkas you should check out Tanqueray's Vodka. Comes in a clear, sandblasted style bottle. It usually run about $15 and doesn't have that shitty after-filter taste.

That said. I'm a bourbon man. I was drinking some Basil Hayden neat last night at the bar. I usually just stick with basic Jim Beam though, all of the small batch bottles of beam are incredible. Knobb Creek, Booker's, Baker's, and Basil...

Mmm, whiskey.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'd take a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and a big glass of milk over everything in this thread.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
I believe Christopher Lee can shed some light on the issue...

I dont drink much, but to my shame I actually quite like this stuff-

rrr_img_6955.jpg

In my defense it *was* the first alchohol ever advertised on british TV...
smile.png

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Got the gentleman Jack for my birthday, it's smooth as silk, i really like it. Got the Balvenie last xmas, it's got a nice kick to it,and it's matured in port barrels wich gives it a nice flavor.

I top it off with a good cuban cigar, really kick back, take my time and enjoy. Once in a while my wife grabs a glass of whiskey and a cigar and joins me.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got the gentleman Jack for my birthday, it's smooth as silk, i really like it. Got the Balvenie last xmas, it's got a nice kick to it,and it's matured in port barrels wich gives it a nice flavor.

I top it off with a good cuban cigar, really kick back, take my time and enjoy. Once in a while my wife grabs a glass of whiskey and a cigar and joins me.
Those CAO MX2s do aight bro. Not a bad value at all.

darkseid_sl

shitlord
That is dried fish and whale meat and blubber in the middle, for those wondering. I'm not that big a fan of the blubber, tho.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
romana-sambvca-42-1l-.jpg

I'm not a picky drinker at all, so I'll drink anything from straight whiskey to fruity beers... but this is the only one to ever truly crush me.