What's your poison?

Silver Knight of the Realm
romana-sambvca-42-1l-.jpg

I'm not a picky drinker at all, so I'll drink anything from straight whiskey to fruity beers... but this is the only one to ever truly crush me.
I know that feel, bro. Sambuca is just so thick and syrupy it penetrates to the bottom of everything. Instant vomit every time.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That reminds me of going to Maker's Mark. You go on their tour and at the end they have you taste regular Maker's Mark, 46, Maker's Mark that has been aged too long (smells sweet/amazing, tastes terrible), and Maker's White. Maker's White is what you have before you age it, essentially moon shine. We bought a bottle only because you can only get it there. I don't know if we'll ever drink it (shit is...strong).

Fun fact that we learned (which is obvious from above) is that the alcohol content of whiskey is the same as soon as they make it as after it's aged. It's just aging gives it the flavor and color. But otherwise, it's exactly the same ABV.

rrr_img_7366.jpg

Also fun fact is that you can become an Ambassador for free. You basically get your name on a barrel. If you time it right, when your barrel is done aging, you can go there and dip your own bottle. They'll also personalize the label for you. My wife and I went in July and she got to dip her own bottle in the wax. Pretty cool. The actual whiskey is mixed between several barrels for consistency, so it won't be just your barrel of whiskey.

rrr_img_7366.jpg