Wheel of Time

spronk

FPS noob
Straight in the books (and it's a major plot point), but may as a novice have had 'pillow friends' in the White Tower.

i was such a virgin when i read these books that i literally thought pillow friends meant they just gossiped while laying on pillows

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is the Whitecloaks subreddit still infiltrated and locked down by sjw mods? The videos there were more entertaining than the show

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
i was such a virgin when i read these books that i literally thought pillow friends meant they just gossiped while laying on pillows
ned flanders pillow GIF

I thought this show was dead. Bah.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

I’m genuinely curious is anyone here is actually watching this?

If so why?
watched the 1st season, thought it was better than rings of power, which isn't a high bar. there are a very few good parts and some of the bad stuff is so bad it becomes entertaining.

• 1Like

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
They changed the ending of season 1 from what EOTW ending was that I've immediately lost a lot of interest in this show.

If I start hearing good things about season 2, I'll probably check it out.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
watched the 1st season, thought it was better than rings of power, which isn't a high bar. there are a very few good parts and some of the bad stuff is so bad it becomes entertaining.

Come on

They were equally shit

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
2 Episodes into season 2 so far ( they release 3 to start ) and it is more story driven than action although there is a bit. It's more like watching an audible book with acting. I won't say it is worse than S1 and in some ways as far as story telling goes may be a bit better. About to watch the 3rd episode and I'll edit if that changes.

Me personally I am a bit bored watching it but it hasn't been a rolling eyes bored more just a come on let's get the action going bored.

Oldbased

> Than U
So mole on the nose lady seems to have her mole reduced or maybe they realized how fucking ugly it is and just used makeup more and side shots to diminish the horror somewhat. All 3 episodes are pretty evenly split between Morainne, Nyv and mole lady and the other half even matched to Perrin and Rand fucking, but even then we don't even get tits. Just a few yup I'm fucking this bitch scenes then cut to some boring story elsewhere.
Oh and bunch of Mat mini clips and the red witch bitch whom like Mor and the others, appear to have all aged into their 60s and are even less attractive than before what little they still had.
Oh and maybe 4-5 scenes of the dark ones lt. Rand freed doing dark one things.

• 1Worf

Sorce

Molten Core Raider
I went into this with high hopes that it would be half-way decent, even though I knew it would not be close to the books. I can watch just about anything and be ok with it, but there are just too many bad ingredients to make any sort of decent recipe.

Also, as with every other opinion, they really dropped the ball on casting. I literally laughed out loud on the close up of the "Dark One" and that honker of his.

If you get any casting right at least make it for that character.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
They’re trying to stretch it into a game of thrones but forgot the part where you make people like it

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is the Whitecloaks subreddit still infiltrated and locked down by sjw mods? The videos there were more entertaining than the show
It's gone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230902-173601~2.png
    Screenshot_20230902-173601~2.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
10 minutes in to the first episode of season 2…

I Dont Arrested Development GIF

I just don’t get all the fucking needless changes these faggots made to the story. Elyas shows up as the sniffer instead of Hurin, Domon just having a broken piece of cuendillar instead of a seal, weird ass sexual shit……

RJ had a pretty awesome story and about fucked it up with all of the bloat and all of the braid pulling. This show makes the worst part of the books seem like the best thing ever written.

and yeah, I know season one was terrible too. I’m half hate watching and half interested in just how bad theses idiots can make the show.

• 1Like

Caliane

Disparu pointed something out in his s2 ep1 video, that I don't think I've seen anyone comment on.
The logo. A spiral is not an wheel or Ouroboros. A spiral has VERY different connotations and concepts, then the infinity ouroboros, or wheel.
LmpwZw

LmpwZw

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Disparu pointed something out in his s2 ep1 video, that I don't think I've seen anyone comment on.
The logo. A spiral is not an wheel or Ouroboros. A spiral has VERY different connotations and concepts, then the infinity ouroboros, or wheel.
LmpwZw

LmpwZw
That would be really impressive, and show a level of thought I’m not sure that the writers are capable of.

Goatface

LmpwZw

think it could be an ouroboros, body is coiled up and the head wraps around the outside
Screenshot_20230904_000138.jpg