Which MMO *DO* you actually play now?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
None, haven't played any since after about the first year of WoW being out. Only online game I play now is World of Tanks.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
None because MMORPGs have mutated into a genre I'm not interested in.
The last thing I want to waste my time on is doing fetch-quest (that I've done thousands of times already) following a "story" doing everything solo then after surviving such boring endeavor I hopefully may participate in a lobby-multiplayer (instance infested) "world" filled with epic-loot, dailies and "dynamic events". Nope, that doesn't sound like something I'm interested in.

Black Sun Wizard

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trying to play an MMO where I don't instantly regret installing and/or paying for it right away. I always seem to get that whole "Oh this looks it's fun again" -> Login / Resub -> "Nope. Still shite. *sigh*"

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Decent sample size in here now and I don't think I saw rift mentioned even once? Wonder how that game is doing now.
I recall for a while it had quite a bit of endgame raid content but I guess that petered off

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
We should turn this into a poll and make it a monthly event, then we can use that information to assess the impact of patches, releases and other events. Maybe make a yearly study of Rerolled MMO trends.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Decent sample size in here now and I don't think I saw rift mentioned even once? Wonder how that game is doing now.
I recall for a while it had quite a bit of endgame raid content but I guess that petered off
I had a friend who played Rift for a LONG time, raiding guild and all. He only recently quit and is playing FFXIV now. As far as I know, his guild was still goin and some of his friends still play there, though mostly seem to be slowly leaving.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I re-downloaded rift and even did the raptr thing to get the xpac free but just had no interest beyond my initial login.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
We should turn this into a poll and make it a monthly event, then we can use that information to assess the impact of patches, releases and other events. Maybe make a yearly study of Rerolled MMO trends.
You can see it already, if a game got it's own subforum or if it's thread is constantly on top, it's something people are interested in. If I wanted to report my gaming habits, I would have xfire or something, even all 10 people from here I have added on Steam are good metric of what I could be interested in.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Playing TERA again. The levelup character got me to try a berserker, since they sucked for months after release but got buffed long after I quit. There's a decent amount of content now, although the new dungeons are all too easy, especially Wonderholme "Hard Mode". I've never even done normal mode, there's no point. Berserker is a lot of fun though, even more than my slayer ever was, and especially since the latest patch which granted attack speed bonuses to our charge-up attacks.

That said, the RNG retardation in the game is worse than ever before. Masterworking, spellbinding, and enchanting from +9 to +12 is such an ungodly clusterfuck that it ensures there's absolutely no fun in getting new loot unless it's a massive upgrade. Kind of hard to keep playing a MMO when there's simply no carrot at all, only the stick.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
EverQuest raider + very casual LoL.

I played allot of PS2 this year as well but game simply lost its appeal to me after about six months still play a few hours every few weeks.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
GW2 again. Not playing balls to the wall like I was at release though. Lot of fun.

I played p99 for a bit but after the nostalgia wore off I remembered that leveling in EQ was absolute ass.

kidRiot_sl

shitlord
None. The last ones I played was P99 and SWG Emu...I just can't get back into the combat system of, essentially, sitting there. Looking forward to Star Citizen, mainly for the crafting and economy side. I find that more interesting than combat these days.

Medain_sl

shitlord
Only play FTP games now.
Rift last few 2 months, its ok, every part of it is on rails.
Just started MarvelHeroes, so far so good, reminds me of CoH, jumping into a huge pack of baddies and blasting away.

Doesnt really seem to be anything out there atm im burning to play.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got nothing now since I quit the EQ Fippy server when Twisted Legion broke up. I dabbledi n live EQ on Vox 6 boxing but it wasn't the same. Re started on P99 with some old IB guys...didn't hook me again.

It would take a group of pals that motivated me and made the game awesome together to get me to get into a MMO again