Goatface

the last of The Honeymooners
1705253061482.png

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
How is this a celebrity death? It could have at least been Chumlee or Corey. This dude wasn't even on the show.
probably b/c he's gonna off himself soon, a quick google, you'll see the dad is ded, his son is ded, his mom is suiing him

his family is trash

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
probably b/c he's gonna off himself soon, a quick google, you'll see the dad is ded, his son is ded, his mom is suiing him

his family is trash
I mean the "Old Man" was just that. Old and had Parkinsons.

Cybsled

Chumlee at least outwardly seems like he is trying to improve. Corey was sort of embarrassing to watch in some of the recent episodes I watched - he literally looked like he was drunk or high in every scene.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Apparently she realized that $100,000 worth of plastic surgery makes you look like an alien and not like an actual attractive woman.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like yet another fentanyl hot shot. Seems like there should be some kind of "premium" drug dealers in Hollywood that could at least keep celebrities from offing themselves in this way.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Sounds like yet another fentanyl hot shot. Seems like there should be some kind of "premium" drug dealers in Hollywood that could at least keep celebrities from offing themselves in this way.
Pic of the premium drug dealer "accidently" killing Hollywood types with hotshots.

Season 1 Showtime GIF by Dexter

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user