Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I heard in an interview that uncrustables are consumed in large quantities in the 49ers cafeteria. I guess not all football players are meticulous about their diet like Tom Brady and Nick Bosa.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think pop tarts got taken over by Uncrustables or whatever. I still haven't tried one but I buy them for friends. They eat those things frozen
They aren't the same thing though. If I want a pb&j I would make that shit myself.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I heard in an interview that uncrustables are consumed in large quantities in the 49ers cafeteria. I guess not all football players are meticulous about their diet like Tom Brady and Nick Bosa.

They're probably burning high amounts of calories in training.

Plus, different positions need to maintain more mass (not necessarily lean mass) than others.

If you need to eat 5-6k cals a day it's almost impossible to do that just from "clean" foods

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
prayer GIF

Please someone famous die.

• 10Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They aren't the same thing though. If I want a pb&j I would make that shit myself.
It's a quick instant food. Grab it out of the fridge and gtg. If they have 1 minute to eat they're delicious I guess. I feel like I would need milk

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A five page food derail in this thread, and the whole discussion could be in the fast food thread.

200w.gif
Well apparently it was never noted by this forum that

Pop Tarts died.... too the way they were..

Pop Tarts GIF

Now we know.

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They're probably burning high amounts of calories in training.

Plus, different positions need to maintain more mass (not necessarily lean mass) than others.

If you need to eat 5-6k cals a day it's almost impossible to do that just from "clean" foods

Yeah, Joe Staley (former offensive lineman for the 49ers) said one of the things he was looking forward to the most when he retired was not having to eat all day. He lost 60 pounds in a few months just by keeping up a reasonable workout routine and not force-feeding himself anymore.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, Joe Staley (former offensive lineman for the 49ers) said one of the things he was looking forward to the most when he retired was not having to eat all day. He lost 60 pounds in a few months just by keeping up a reasonable workout routine and not force-feeding himself anymore.
if they have to eat all this much to keep on that weight don't they have mouth problems along w/ everything else?

Homsar

I would think smoothies would be a way to go but bread and carbs are the way to go

joz123

Potato del Grande
People are supposed to replace their meals with smoothies if they are on a diet but they chug them with food and wonder why they are still fat fucks.

Homsar

I don't know how it works but bread carbs are a big thing with certain athletes. Top athletes take in around 12k+ a day, I can't remember who but they were talking about almost 20k a day

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don't know how it works but bread carbs are a big thing with certain athletes. Top athletes take in around 12k+ a day, I can't remember who but they were talking about almost 20k a day
Swimmers for sure. Though I remember hear that a large part of the higher caloric need is the extra energy required to keep your body temp up.

Goatface

Bartch combined them into a smoothie consisting of seven scrambled eggs, a tub of cottage cheese, grits, peanut butter, a banana, and Gatorade. He drank that four days a week, and it helped him grow from 250 pounds to 276 by the time school started again.

=
didn't shaq eat like 2 boxes of cereal a day?
what some guys eat is just nuts. watched many "what i eat in a day" type vids and the amount of chicken always surprises me. don't remember who, but one guy ate 2 between meals "snacks" of 3lbs of chicken, cup of rice and some ketchup. which doesn't sound that bad, but eating around 120lb of chicken a month as to get old.

as for swimmers, guess it depends on the person, this guy's daily total can't be that high.

then have guys like phelps that ate everything. recall him at some point was eating a snack of 2 big macs every day
What did Michael Phelps eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
For breakfast, he had three fried egg sandwiches, with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, fried onions and mayonnaise, followed by three chocolate-chip pancakes. That was not all, after sandwiches and pancakes, it was time for a five-egg omelette, three sugar-coated slices of French toast, a bowl of grits, and two cups of coffee to wash down everything.
However, on the way to training if he felt like having anything more he would stop and have a go.
For lunch, he would have half-kilogram of pasta, two large ham and cheese sandwiches on white bread smothered with mayonnaise, and another set of energy drinks.
Whereas for dinner, add a pound of pasta with carbonara sauce, a large pizza, and energy drinks.
This would make up around 10,000 calories a day which should ideally feed five average men a day!

• 1Mother of God