Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

lulz, the bitch that outted this kids is getting hate dm's cuz ppl don't know how twitter works and think she made this vid even tho she made this post to out those 3 kids.

and of course ppl have posted the 3 kids profile, but they got almost 2m views tho!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pops

lulz, the bitch that outted this kids is getting hate dm's cuz ppl don't know how twitter works and think she made this vid even tho she made this post to out those 3 kids.

and of course ppl have posted the 3 kids profile, but they got almost 2m views tho!

Haha. Stupid things kids do. But the lynch mob has to hang them. It was nicer when these losers where marginalized and had no outlet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea you go girl
NINTCHDBPICT000558054526.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
even rachel wood is one of the most pretentious, cunty people in existence, but that pretty much sums up my feelings on the whole thing.

and that news anchor chick mashed up some words into a single, nonsense word and realized it as it was already coming out of her mouth. by that time, it's already out and the best you can do is try to mute or muffle what comes out. a hard K is going to turn into a hard G any time that happens. it's extremely unfortunate that the gibberish that came out can be easily misconstrued into a racist slur, but that's all it was. gibberish.

one time my 2 year old was making goofy noises and rhymes and she started dropping f-bombs. she had no idea what it meant, had never heard the word before, and definitely didn't have any intention behind it. should i have washed her mouth out with soap and lectured her about it for an hour? because this is what happens when people who get offended easily are in charge.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even rachel wood is one of the most pretentious, cunty people in existence, but that pretty much sums up my feelings on the whole thing.

and that news anchor chick mashed up some words into a single, nonsense word and realized it as it was already coming out of her mouth. by that time, it's already out and the best you can do is try to mute or muffle what comes out. a hard K is going to turn into a hard G any time that happens. it's extremely unfortunate that the gibberish that came out can be easily misconstrued into a racist slur, but that's all it was. gibberish.

one time my 2 year old was making goofy noises and rhymes and she started dropping f-bombs. she had no idea what it meant, had never heard the word before, and definitely didn't have any intention behind it. should i have washed her mouth out with soap and lectured her about it for an hour? because this is what happens when people who get offended easily are in charge.
Are you saying this bimbo reporter is a 2 year old and isnt responsible for her actions? I dont want her fired for saying out loud what she was really thinking, but she should own up to it. Nothing i hate more than someone who is a fucking liar. Especially a terrible liar.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Dislike

j00t

I'm saying that YOU are seeking patterns where none exist. It's a common thing humans do, but it doesn't make it valid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm saying that YOU are seeking patterns where none exist. It's a common thing humans do, but it doesn't make it valid.
thats not true, listen to the K sound of Lakers and then listen for that same sound when she says Nakers.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

thats not true, listen to the K sound of Lakers and then listen for that same sound when she says Nakers.

the thing is, you WANT her to be saying it. i'm not sure why... maybe you think it's funny that she said it on live tv... maybe you think the LA N***ers is a good name for the team... i don't know, but i DO know that i had to watch the video several times to even figure out what everyone was commenting on.

mike and rich from RLM just did a reView on Picard and they talked about how in the original star trek, there's an episode where space abraham lincoln calls ohura a "nigra" to her face. he then immediately apologizes, all the while ohura doesn't even know what he's talking about. when she figures it out, she laughs. the idea of being offended by that is so foreign that she had to take several moments to understand what he said and why he's apoligizing.

this is my point. we are a culture built on being offended, and if we aren't offended personally, then we're offended for people who aren't there to be offended.

what i saw, was a woman jumble her words. i have seen exactly zero evidence that would suggest anything else. if you want to ascribe unknowable evidence and charge with (like someone else said) a thought crime, then you are walking on some slippery slopes, my friend.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the thing is, you WANT her to be saying it. i'm not sure why... maybe you think it's funny that she said it on live tv... maybe you think the LA N***ers is a good name for the team... i don't know, but i DO know that i had to watch the video several times to even figure out what everyone was commenting on.

mike and rich from RLM just did a reView on Picard and they talked about how in the original star trek, there's an episode where space abraham lincoln calls ohura a "nigra" to her face. he then immediately apologizes, all the while ohura doesn't even know what he's talking about. when she figures it out, she laughs. the idea of being offended by that is so foreign that she had to take several moments to understand what he said and why he's apoligizing.

this is my point. we are a culture built on being offended, and if we aren't offended personally, then we're offended for people who aren't there to be offended.

what i saw, was a woman jumble her words. i have seen exactly zero evidence that would suggest anything else. if you want to ascribe unknowable evidence and charge with (like someone else said) a thought crime, then you are walking on some slippery slopes, my friend.
no, you have it reversed. my hearing isnt that bad. i know what the letter K sounds like and what the letter G sounds like. even if i didnt. there are two distinct differences in the K sound she is making when she says "nakers" and then Lakers. clean the shit out of your ears and listen to it again.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
no, you have it reversed. my hearing isnt that bad. i know what the letter K sounds like and what the letter G sounds like. even if i didnt. there are two distinct differences in the K sound she is making when she says "nakers" and then Lakers. clean the shit out of your ears and listen to it again.

She doesnt say american inventor you fucking deaf ass italian inventor.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

You notice how no one is arguing whether or not it's a g or a k or anything else about it? Because it's irrelevant to the point that she misspoke. She misspoke and you think it's because she's secretly a racist when the rest of us think it's because sometimes in high stress times your brain and mouth don't work as a team.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow i gotta repost this for you deaf motherfuckers huh?

she says a hard "g" then recorrects herself

maybe ya'll gots problems, but me and Chukzombi Chukzombi heard her just fine saying hard "g", thats how an east coast bitch says it, and she was saying it like it's a common word for her to use. Not maybe in a malicious way...she probably sings the chorus in rap songs.

• 3Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, two of the dumbest motherfuckers on the entire forum heard a hard G so clearly everyone else must be wrong.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users