Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not getting into this retarded argument, but it's pretty cool how your brain will make you hear what you want to.

Listen to this audio clip, which is nothing but a bunch of sine waves.

Then listen to this one.

Then go back and listen to the first one again. Pretty weird huh?

You can here more of them here:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I heard #1 correctly the first time with no knowledge of what to expect. I was like why are aliens going to the park on a sunny day. Also heard in the background that Epstein didn't kill himself. Don't think my brain altered anything at all.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
She doesnt say american inventor you fucking deaf ass italian inventor.

It's for sure a phonetic slip up that could have happened to anyone but she's an msnbc anchor so her mistake should be judged by her rules. Off with her fucking head.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Not getting into this retarded argument, but it's pretty cool how your brain will make you hear what you want to.

Listen to this audio clip, which is nothing but a bunch of sine waves.

Then listen to this one.

Then go back and listen to the first one again. Pretty weird huh?

You can here more of them here:

In a funny way, the children were having a lark?

That is weird.

Oldbased

> Than U

That is where I got my info early on in this. If you can't trust ABC, who can you trust. Next they will be using paranormal ghost sightings to get ahead of each other with info.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
clearly you need to read minds to be able to hear the letter G

Oh fuck off

Are you saying this bimbo reporter is a 2 year old and isnt responsible for her actions? I dont want her fired for saying out loud what she was really thinking, but she should own up to it. Nothing i hate more than someone who is a fucking liar. Especially a terrible liar.

You can take your thought crime horseshit and shove it up your ass with the rest of the SJW lunatics with their psychic powers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh fuck off

You can take your thought crime horseshit and shove it up your ass with the rest of the SJW lunatics with their psychic powers.
thought crime? she said the N word while she was talking about a team with a majority black people, i dont think she was thinking about arnold schwarzenegger.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
thought crime? she said the N word while she was talking about a team with a majority black people, i dont think she was thinking about arnold schwarzenegger.

No she didn't. You think she did because you think you are capable of reading her mind and intent. Every fucking NBA team is majority black, why would she be thinking "LA American Inventors"? Try answering that without any assumptions or guessing. You can't, and that's why what you're spewing out is thought crime accusations, because you are conjuring up what you think she was thinking in order to create fact where none exists.

She didn't say American Inventor, and that's the end of any argument that isn't just bullshit feels.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yesterday I was having a protein shake and instead of pouring milk in to the cup I poured it in to the container of powder. I took out the little scoop, filled it with milk and dumped it right in to the full container. Then I stood there looking at what I had done. I had been thinking about something else and that's the outcome that my brain's auto-pilot generated.

I'm willing to believe that something the lines of "holy fuck Kobe died I've gotta deliver this on the air fuck fuck what happened we heard all his daughters died fuck" was running through her head and sufficient mental power was not allocated towards verbalization. Plenty of times I've heard people say absolute gibberish plain as day and then everyone has a laugh. Sadly this was not the right time, right place or right gibberish. I don't want to be holding someone to a standard that I wouldn't want to be subject to.

I still say that on the first go the thing I heard something slightly different (something between a "G" and "K" sound) even though in all subsequent listens I clearly hear the slur plain as day. I know that expectation and context are a huge part of how our brains interpret information so I may just never be able to hear again what I heard the first time. The well is poisoned and everyone else can't not hear it the one way either. Setting her life on fire over this isn't going to aid race relations one single bit. It will do nothing positive for anyone. I can't be in support of it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Every time I hear the clip i hear "NA-Kers". I really have to put myself in a different mindset to hear American Inventors but can see how people could. During its initial release and uproar I couldnt figure out why people were upset and had to listen to it 3-4 times before i finally got it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
joe rogan is gonna have another busy week
(his third best friend)
what a bitch ass jew

DROPPED

THREATENED

RETRACTED

443c6ecd2c08b2b66f1eab31901662a8.png

punk ass bitch

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You can't swing pipe like that and then back down. We can talk about whether or not he should have made that tweet (let's go with perhaps not) but once you've thrown the baby out with the bathwater there's no reason to try and pull it back out of the drain with a coat hanger.

That goose is cooked.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You can't swing pipe like that and then back down. We can talk about whether or not he should have made that tweet (let's go with perhaps not) but once you've thrown the baby out with the bathwater there's no reason to try and pull it back out of the drain with a coat hanger.

That goose is cooked.
Too many metaphors

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised Bert Kreischer hasn't beat the fuck out of him