Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How does he lift that sword above his head with those arms?

My thoughts exactly I thought Spartacus was supposed to be attractive and muscular. That dude looks like some sort of weird guido weakling in that picture.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SPARTACUS%202-XL.jpg

He was Spartacus.

A meme before there was memes. Peace out, Spartacus.

bAKYbLI.gif

Oldbased

> Than U
His damn wife of 65 years that he had multiple affairs on is 100 damn years old and still alive. Whatever they fed on for 6 decades needs investigated stat.
The shadow Gov has been finding ways to kill us off younger and younger countered only by medical technology for awhile now. I can think of no better world than one with billions of 100 year olds crawling around, if nothing else but for the points system of Cannonball Run.

Fucker

Log Wizard
thats a heavily touched photo. look at the shadows. he might not be holding anything. looks like that isnt even his body that his head is stuck onto

It is a weird poster, but he wasn't a muscular guy.

df.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Bodybuilding wasn't really a thing until the 60's. The real spartacus was probably more likely to look like Kirk than like the steroid monsters in Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

Oldbased

> Than U
Clearly he had the face of a man thousands of years ago. I'd still say with the lack of McDonald's and everything being protein and water, the ones who survived more than 10 minutes in the arenas were probably quite strong if not skilled.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bodybuilding wasn't really a thing until the 60's. The real spartacus was probably more likely to look like Kirk than like the steroid monsters in Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
thats not true, they always had bodybuilders. a hundred years ago they called them a "strongman".
50m3iot5g8d11.jpg

this guy missed leg day many times.

thousands of years ago they wrote stories about swole dudes.
farnese-hercules-long-shot

Hercules 2400 years ago

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The old Kirk Douglas film 20,000 leagues under the sea was one of my favourite films when I was a child. Loved the Kirk Douglas character.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Damn, he won the first ever race on what is my local track.

j_andretti.JPG

I remember watching on TV, not like I remember any real details from the race, but when I saw the name above, I recognized it and thought of the yellow Pennzoil car.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Among the critics was rapper Snoop Dogg, who posted a profanity-filled video on social media earlier this week warning King to “back off b**ch before we come get you.”

However, the rapper walked back his comments today in a new video on Instagram.

“I’m a non-violent person. When I said what I said, I spoke for the people who felt like Gayle was very disrespectful towards Kobe Bryant and his family. Now with that being said, what do I look like wanting some harm to come to a 70-year-old woman? I was raised way better than that,” Snoop Dogg said. [It should be noted that King is actually 65 years old].

The rapper went on to insist he never threatened King.

“I didn’t threaten her. All I did was said, ‘Check it out. You’re out of pocket for what you’re doing and we’re watching you,'” he added. “We’re very non-violent. We just want to say that first and foremost, we speak from the heart. Some of you who have no heart don’t understand that.”

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You thought the coast was clear for your real personality to shine through nowadays because the forum is pro-Trump or something? Yeah, why don't you go ahead and reel it in you misanthropic sack of immoral edgelord dogshit.

SPICY

The fuck do you think Trump has to do with me not caring that a helicopter of rich people died doing rich people shit?

Kobe was kind of a sack of shit.

You just learn misanthropic? Using it back to back like that felt like a "word of the day" exercise.

Are you going to prostrate yourself for every famous person that dies with people?

Yeah, some ppl in that helicopter might have been decent. But Kobe was pretty firmly NOT decent, and likely his daughter was firmly indoctrinated along the same lines, and with vast wealth to push her agenda.

When ppl on the other side die, I dont get sad.

Whether or not this is forum persona, or genuine, honestly I dont even fucking know anymore. I can come to a more reasonable conclusion, but its fucking 2020 so I wont bother. And honestly, you dont warrant the effort.

Pull it up by the root.

Cybsled

She was a 13 year old kid. Agenda? Get the fuck over yourself

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user