Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no idea who he is but just a quick glance of pictures of him... The dude looks like a homo. He probably kept it a secret but also got his ass fucked by the jew mafia, literally and couldn't handle it and off'd himself.
didn't they make the new flash gay? proper casting then

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Last month some other CW/WB former child actor died, alone, crashing his truck into a pole.
it was a few years ago and didnt die, but yeah. :p
K.J. Apa, 20, who plays Archie in the Warner Bros.-produced Archie Comics adaptation, apparently fell asleep driving the 45-minute trip home after midnight. He was taken to a local hospital for observation and later discharged without serious injuries. His car, however, didn't fare as well. The passenger side was apparently destroyed after striking a light pole, and the vehicle was rendered inoperable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
it was a few years ago and didnt die, but yeah. :p
K.J. Apa, 20, who plays Archie in the Warner Bros.-produced Archie Comics adaptation, apparently fell asleep driving the 45-minute trip home after midnight. He was taken to a local hospital for observation and later discharged without serious injuries. His car, however, didn't fare as well. The passenger side was apparently destroyed after striking a light pole, and the vehicle was rendered inoperable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

obviously the little bastard was driving home from a bar at 3am and speeding so fast, that a toyata camry with a 5star safety rating couldn't save his drunk ass

The 21-year-old actor was killed when he lost control of his Toyota Camry and it struck a pole. Brino was the only occupant of the vehicle and was pronounced dead.

The accident occurred last Monday around 3 AM in San Bernardino County

4ff3ddfc07e928b352df741a3f46725c.png

should have been sheltered in place, but he decided to party, fuck his dumb ass

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
obviously the little bastard was driving home from a bar at 3am and speeding so fast, that a toyata camry with a 5star safety rating couldn't save his drunk ass

21 so he wasnt used to drinking and knowing his limits of sobriety(its different for everyone). just a dumb kid doing dumb kid things. no sympathy, i did a lot of similar dumb shit when i was a kid, the only edge i had was i had been drinking and partying since i was 14 and knew my limits by the time i was 21. shit i dont even drink hardly at all anymore. its no fun when nobody gives a fuck if you do it.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
More blood for the blood gods.

So tiresome. Every C list actor/musician dying these days has an article tying it to "complications to COVID19". Oh yea forget that he had a massive heart attack and history of coronary disease, he "might" have had the virus too, that sounds like a great article to write.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
So tiresome. Every C list actor/musician dying these days has an article tying it to "complications to COVID19". Oh yea forget that he had a massive heart attack and history of coronary disease, he "might" have had the virus too, that sounds like a great article to write.
Here is another one
Died to pneumonia but isn't Wuhan Kung Flu related!
giphy.gif

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

I like how Lanx is offended on behalf of the Toyota Camry that someone died in it.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Honor Blackman, old school Bond Girl (Pussy Galore) and Cathy Gale in The Avengers.

ggi.jpg

• 2Like

dizzie

Triggered Happy
blonde hair did her no favors
british-actors-diana-rigg-and-patrick-macnee-are-emma-peel-and-john-picture-id607438930

my dad loved her in Avengers TV show. i hope he has his chance to score some poonany up in that big disco in the sky.

Yeah, I didnt post the greatest pic of her but it was the first one I found. She was really very nice looking even when she was older, a natural beauty.

• 1Like