Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rime

<Donor>
Prince Philip has died, aged 99.

210301_abcnl_update_9a_longman_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
cry more pussy. he was an actual man and not some mincing sissy. But yeah he was such a dick omg sigggghhhh.
Lurk is a giant pussy who gets upset and gets his feelings hurt really easily, take it with a grain of salt.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Okay, because I don't think I've ever done anything to harm you, but you seem to be all kinds of angry toward me. Hope you get that sorted out.
Thinking someone is a pussy / gets upset easy is not anger at all. It’s just how you come off in your posts. You leave heated conversations easily, scared to have a hard conversation with your kid annoying you, some other random stuff. I’m not mad at you.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Thinking someone is a pussy / gets upset easy is not anger at all. It’s just how you come off in your posts. You leave heated conversations easily, scared to have a hard conversation with your kid annoying you, some other random stuff. I’m not mad at you.

This isn't accurate. Don't ever tell me about my relationship with my kids. But thanks for playing. You seem pretty mad.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This isn't accurate. Don't ever tell me about my relationship with my kids. But thanks for playing. You seem pretty mad.
You asked...and you were the one asking advice about the kid. You seemed scared to tell them to stop being annoying (Came off as a pussy, I’m not describing your relationship with them) and you bail on political conversations often (Comes off as a pussy) Again I’m not mad, just describing how you come off. Zero anger at you about anything. I’m not playing anything...you asked, I answered.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You asked...and you were the one asking advice about the kid. You seemed scared to tell them to stop being annoying (Came off as a pussy, I’m not describing your relationship with them) and you bail on political conversations often (Comes off as a pussy) Again I’m not mad, just describing how you come off. Zero anger at you about anything. I’m not playing anything...you asked, I answered.

No. None of that is correct. I bail on conversations here when it's obvious no difference will be made. I asked about my kids in appropriate threads, not this thread.

You skirt the truth. You seem to follow me around. Have fun.

• 1Pathetic

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
No. None of that is correct. I bail on conversations here when it's obvious no difference will be made. I asked about my kids in appropriate threads, not this thread.

You skirt the truth. You seem to follow me around. Have fun.
I don’t follow anyone around. This is a message board with like 80 active users. It’s pretty easy to form opinions about other very active users who post in threads you and them are both active in a lot over years and years of interacting.

I’m not skirting any truths, I posted exactly how my opinions were formed. You may feel differently about how my opinion got formed because you have more information about your own posts than I do. Things come off differently in text format too. If you feel like I’m lying it’s due to that difference, I assure you I am not skirting truth intentionally.

I’m sure you have opinions about me I wouldn’t agree with but 🤷‍♂️

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don’t follow anyone around. This is a message board with like 80 active users. It’s pretty easy to form opinions about other very active users who post in threads you and them are both active in a lot over years and years of interacting.

I’m not skirting any truths, I posted exactly how my opinions were formed. You may feel differently about how my opinion got formed because you have more information about your own posts than I do. Things come off differently in text format too. If you feel like I’m lying it’s due to that difference, I assure you I am not skirting truth intentionally.

I’m sure you have opinions about me I wouldn’t agree with but 🤷‍♂️

You seem like a really nice guy.

• 1Like