Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Lynyrd Skynyrd died in 1977. One of the great bands though, especially for how long they were around. Never mind the cover band that has been cashing in for the last 30 years.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
What the fuck is Astro doing still posting here?

I thought he got too cool for this place lol

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fucking clickbait.

Angry Weight Loss GIF by Bounce

Last edited:
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck. This sucks. A bit premature but it seems to be a given.

William Shatner, 91, confirms he doesn’t have long to live in new statement​

"While speaking about his new documentary You Can Call Me Bill, William said "I don’t have long to live. Whether I keel over as I’m speaking to you or 10 years from now, my time is limited, so that’s very much a factor. I’ve got grandchildren. This documentary is a way of reaching out after I die."

William didn't suggest that his perspective came from any health worries, simply an awareness that his time is limited due to his advancing age and a wish to maximize it in the best way that he can."

Come on man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"While speaking about his new documentary You Can Call Me Bill, William said "I don’t have long to live. Whether I keel over as I’m speaking to you or 10 years from now, my time is limited, so that’s very much a factor. I’ve got grandchildren. This documentary is a way of reaching out after I die."

William didn't suggest that his perspective came from any health worries, simply an awareness that his time is limited due to his advancing age and a wish to maximize it in the best way that he can."

Come on man.
I read the first 3 or 4 paragraphs of the article. Apparently they wait until the back half to show the headline is bullshit. I am guilty of clickbait. My bad.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
NEWS FLASH. Most 90 year olds will be dead in 10 years!!!

• 1Truth!

Oldbased

> Than U
When people need him to confirm he doesn't have long to live while being 91, they actually get what they fucking deserve.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I did his version for karaoke once. People had no idea what was going on but I hammed that shit up.

I unironically like his version of Rocket Man. I like Elton John's too but his is so fucking off the wall.

Also his version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm on the Ben Folds since of the fence, with , and also .

Apparently I just want my Shatner villainous ("You're right, I can't commit... _to you_"), the timeline where he took all of Alan Rickman's roles in the late 80s / early 90s is probably pretty great.

• 1Cringe